It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanny State Senators Take Aim at Energy Drinks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

lmao, dont like to be called out so you resort to calling me a teenage girl?
I can see youre not even worth having a discussion with.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Oh dear God I'm so glad I don't live in the US. I couldn't live without my red bulls. That place is seriously turning into a dystopia. It will follow over here soon enough, it always does.

Americans please revolt. Please don't let your country set this precidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, since the government took away our ability to self medicate with tobacco so the Pharma companies and medical industry can get more business. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... I suppose they don't want us having anyway of self medicating.

I don't agree with everyday consumption of energy drinks though, they can be used occasionally to boost mood and health though with little side effects. I know people who do these every day though, that is not good. I do think that they could put a warning on the label of these things that says this though.
If the label says "In the state of California" on it, nobody will even pay attention to it though

Hmmm....I seem to be using the word Though a lot today

edit on 2-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InkontinentiaBouquet
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Oh dear God I'm so glad I don't live in the US. I couldn't live without my red bulls. That place is seriously turning into a dystopia. It will follow over here soon enough, it always does.

Americans please revolt. Please don't let your country set this precidence.

I personally LOVE the taste of Red Bull, but I can't really have it too often these days as I already have slightly high blood pressure and the way I like to drink it, I was getting blood pressure headaches and such. Wife made me give it up.

That being said, I still want to be able to have it if I choose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join