It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: 'Assad Regime Behind Chemical Attack'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Depends if you get your news from msm or the equally bad teenage disinformation blogs/sites that love to cloud truths as well....

edit on 2-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

" Putin is "God" I guess ...."

Your Ass ume tions here are not even in the Ball Park Sonny........

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Take a Gander at my Profile BEFORE you make Another Bad Assumption there Sonny , I am 57 Years Old and have Learned a thing or two about Geo Politics. As for my Sources of Information , I assure you they Do Not Entail Any MSM Propaganda Feeds..........Geez.......
edit on 2-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Look guys, Obama did his speech and afterwards he went to the golf course, that is how important this al is, and concress won't be back from vacation until 9 September aint it?

So what are we ultimately discussing here?
Imagine how much chemical attacks can be done before the concress will vote on an intervention...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Age is not a cure for ignorance.

While I am against murderous dictators I will not have this forum believe, matter of factly, who launched chemical weapons.

I guess if I was ten years older I'd have a mystic crystal ball as you apparently do?

My view is right and yours is wrong generally doesn't fly on this forum. Especially when the truth is yet unknown.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Strong Words there , I ASSUME you have some kind of PROOF in order to Back them Up ? i am all ears.......

I consider this a More Believable Source of Information on this matter right now . Yes , where is this Proof Assad is behind these Chemical Attacks ? ....Hmm.....

rt.com...
edit on 2-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I call HOAX , and a big one.
The Rothschild's are based in France and they want the Syrian oil and gas.

Israel has granted oil exploration rights inside Syria, in the occupied Golan Heights, to Genie Energy.

They have a vested interest and therefor there reasons for providing this information are dubious to say the least.

Major shareholders of Genie Energy – which also has interests in shale gas in the United States and shale oil in Israel – include Rupert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothschild. (BINGO!!)

Plus enough time has passed since the incident to have fabricated a full length movie by now , complete with crisis actors and all.
www.blacklistednews.com... ml

Don't trust the source and don't believe the source.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

www.oneworldchronicle.com...
edit on 2-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: new link

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I have no proof whatsoever, that I can give to establish who launched the August 21 gas attacks.

I do, however have proof that Assad has had three years to deal with his "problem" and that he has failed the Syrian people as a leader.
....people are losing patience,,

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Same could be said about the world with regard to Obama and his "National Security " pretext for wiping out nation after nation.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Really , why don't you ask your friend " Alfie 1 " for some advice , i am Sure he will set you Straight........

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is still NOT a reason for us to intervene in what is a civil war.

The syrians can bring the guilty parties to justice themselves, if not now then when the regime changes.

It is NOT the US's business.

We MUST stay out of it!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why bother when you have your one sided crystal ball of wisdom?

Your righteousness pretty much trumps all opinion apparently.

I've stated matter of factly that I don't know who used chems. It's irrelevant to my stance that Assad has to go.
You've stated that you do know who used them (using your crystal ball of anti-west propaganda)
Isn't the ball in your court? And spare me the disinformation pro-Syria regime blogs. One sided/anti western propaganda is not my thing...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Look guys, Obama did his speech and afterwards he went to the golf course, that is how important this al is, and concress won't be back from vacation until 9 September aint it?

So what are we ultimately discussing here?
Imagine how much chemical attacks can be done before the concress will vote on an intervention...

Also keep in mind intervention will kill more than were gassed, and there will be innocents killed and most likely children too no mater how "surgical" the strikes are.

Violence for violence only begets more violence.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

....people are losing patience,,

People are going to lose far more than their patience , if this load of utter crap is once again sucked up by the American people. Millions will die , including those of your own nation.

Tell you what I'm losing much more than my patience with the gullibility and dire hard sworn to allegiance attitude
shown by some people regarding this critical situation.

"Fool Me Once, Shame On me, Fool Me Twice,Shame on Me,Fool Me the third time...Shame on You??"?

edit on 2-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

edit on 2-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Assad has amassed more than 1,000 tonnes of poison gas including sarin and VX, the most toxic nerve agent ever created.

A leaked intelligence report said the tyrant possessed missiles capable of firing the substances 300 miles – within range of British military bases in Cyprus.

Report: French spies claim Assad has massive stockpile of Chemical Weapons.

Another Report from French Intelligence.

The only comment under the article states

And there's zero media pukes asking "WHERE did he get those WMD's from?"

Mike

And according to your posts on other threads this is a reason for the US to invade and interfere in a civil war,
and to kill way more people than the gas did.

Intervention will start WWIII, mark my words, I am right on this one. Milllions will die if the US sticks it nose once again where it doesn't belong. How long before the people of the world get fed up with our holyier than thou killing of thousands upon thousands in the name of "justice" and retaliate on our soil! Don't you get it Mike!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I could not get the image in here.

Click to see why we should believe Obama and the chemical attack.

edit on 2-9-2013 by grandmakdw because: could not get image in

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Its a set up!!!!!!!!

MUST SEE!! EXPERTS SAY SYRIAN CHEMICAL WEAPONS VIDEO LOOKS "SET UP"

Question:- How many peoples deaths is it worth to prove your need to have who you think should be running any particular country?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You don't know who used the chemical weapons & you don't care, all you know is that Assad must fall. You sound like the corrupt politicians in DC & their media whores. I suppose you fully support US military intervention?

So when Assad falls what do you think will happen? For a real magic ball just look to Iraq or Libya, both terrorist hell holes. Syria is already a terrorist hell hole & when Assad falls & the Syrian state is completely weakened how much better off do you think the Syrian people will be? And lets forget potential military campaigns from Russia & Iran.

So you better be careful for what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

That is the most sane answer one can give

It is like the same mistake in 2001, in retaliation we threw bombs on innocent people in Afghanistan after Bush spoke his magic words, "you are either with us, or against us".

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Syria is already a terrorist hell hole

And every day Assad is in power it gets worse. For the civilians there that is, I don't give a rats arse about dictators, especially dictators that shoot protesters.
You think having this civil war carry on for another five to ten years is the way to go.
You're entitled to your opinion, but there will come a time when the responsible countries of the world say "Enough"
Times ticking for the "hero" Assad.
Most likely his intestines will be wire guiding a cruise missile above Damascus in the weeks ahead, one can only hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join