It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just created my own religion - I think it is a "pyramid"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This post is from a response, however, it turned into something more complicated, so I thought I might share it as a thread:

Commandments:

1) Never lie to children.
2) Never judge others.
3) Always believe in yourself.

Disclaimers:

3) Do what you want, I don't care.
4) I love you.

5) ?

The question mark is what you get to say and do, your "religion" - as you believe in yourself, and follow the two rules with the exception of the disclaimers.

Of course my religion has some "occult" and they are two secret laws:

6) Never make promises.
7) Never answer a yes or no question definitivley.

There is also a metaphysical side to my religion:

Two square for the first two brackets, two square for bracket one and bracket three, two square for bracket two and three, three sides, number five is the capstone, and, you have a pyramid.

My religion also has some herecy:

8) "God Loves You".

Luckily, my religion has a saviour, Catz, and he declared:

9) "God loves me!"

Poor Catz was punished brutally prior to his conversion, however, upon his realisation, his sins were relinquished, and he became the saviour of my religion.

Lastly, it also has a "Secret School" and it is here that we learn of the reason for his punishment.

10) He was a pervert.

Asides from this there is little written about my religion, however, there has also been some conspiracy:

A) Is it Cats or Catz?
B) What does the "z" stand for?
C) It stands for "Capture And Torment Snakes".

In response to this, the "Secret School" has three levels, in the form of "two clues" and "the answer":

Level i) She was a snake, and he was a pervert.
Level ii) He was a snake, and she was a pervert.
Level iii) God loves all.

There is also a retalliation by some of the conspiracy theorists, of recent, a special code has been found, and roughly, it translates into:

11) I AM A CAT

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
you should have to eat bacon 3 days of a week.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Typical sin-maker snake!!! lol

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do i have to empty my bank account and give it to you like Scientology before i can join?
Or do i have to buy a cat and worship him/her/it?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

This is very creative of you. A very unique religion. You will probably need a symbol.

I have some suggestions:

- Right a "Holy Book". Having an interesting background story to read will make people interest. Make "Catz" into a legend and say he or she did something awesome. Make Catz a god or a holy being that helps and preach to people.

- Give benefits to those who join, "if you join you'll be rewarded in this way, but if you don't join you miss out". In other words, make the religion into an advertisement like all religions do.

- Make it relate to something that is going on in the world. This event was a miracle from "Catz".

- Don't make people "change" to much in the religion. Most people will not want to follow. Look at Christianity, so many claim to be Christians but they don't really follow it because it's too much so they just believe in Jesus and try to be "Good".

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

ceiling cat is watching you...

u haz cheezburgers?

new topics

top topics

join