It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret is out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by betadaze

Ah, you should have used a smiley face.

Intent can sometimes be hard to read on the Internet.

reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

That's a stupid Golden Rule as you will not trust a great deal many who have given no cause to warrant such distrust.

You speak in generalities, but please explain to us how has it become corrupted? What leaders of ours did the corrupting and what crimes have we committed? Do we have some bad members? Sure, every orchard has a few bad apples, but it's not indicative of systemic corruption.

Worlds most delusional people = Free Masons.....

Your opinion is luckily not a reflection of reality. Maybe now that you've got all of the insulting out of the way, maybe you can contribute something of substance instead of filling this forum with further conjecture.

Wouldn't it be nice if some groups of Free Masons were to actually try cleanse their name?

With your ilk, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. We do distance ourselves, but then your kind cries out that we're covering up or something else pathetically stupid. No matter what anti-Masons will never be happy with Freemasons or the Fraternity. All you do is trash talk and search for information that confirms your bias.

Get back to basics and actually start being a positive influence on society.

So I guess when my Lodge adopted families for Christmas that wasn't a positive influence. Or the fact that the Star-shaped clamp used in vascular surgeries came as a result of Masonic funded research. Or the children's hospitals. Or the myriad of other Masonic charities that you are most likely unaware of.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think the biggest mistake here in this whole debacle was hosting a party across the street from a police station. Those nosy aholes are always looking to break up other people's fun. Someone didn't think his party planning all the way through. On an unrelated note, man where was my invite?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Yeah, not too bright were they. They should have followed the 6 P's: Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What's so shocking about people having sex? And since the article admits that "The report from WWMT does not specify whether drugs were found or seized", how can it justify calling it 'drug-fuelled'? I notice the author of the article is 'daily mail reporter' so you've got to assume is too ashamed to reveal his/her real name.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by filledcup

Yah really.

Why were the police involved at all?

Sounds like everything that was taking place was totally consensual.

what is more consensual is the public's view of the themes of sex and drugs. so apparently the consensus of the majority overpower's the consensus of the minority and a law is formed and upheld against the minority. whether it's a secret masonic event or just a rental of the premises by a disjoint body. it's in the perception of the OP that what was taking place is bad.

but like you said.. in an intolerant society, the willful participation in practices that are taboo topics to the majority leave the minority in a place of being the victim. unable to enjoy their own personal freedom as completely as others enjoy theirs. a small group of consenting adults participating in a private party the way i see it, is none of my business. they can do whatever they want as long as theyre not hurting anyone.

but in the end, drugs are illegal, so anyone can report them and have a bad light shed on them due to the overwhelming consensus of people that do not approve of what they are doing. not realizing that they are in fact infringing on the freedom of others who walk a different path because the law isnt always right. nor does consensus make something wrong. except only in the viewpoint of those holding that consensus.
edit on 3-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Pretty odd this came back up today especially as we discussed it last week, I was meditating on it, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but if felt like something wasn't quite right, more like, not quite what it seems. Oddly in my meditation I saw Jesus turning water into wine, I wondered 'why did he do that'? and then it struck me because they poisoned the well.

Isn't there some sort of Templar legend about poisoned wells?

Sorry if this is a bit random!
Ox

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
Oddly in my meditation I saw Jesus turning water into wine, I wondered 'why did he do that'? and then it struck me because they poisoned the well.

Maybe he just liked wine.

edit on 3/9/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Given the choices, I think I'd take the wine too. I bet he made a nice rich Cabernet too.
No idea about the well, but I love a great story.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I have no doubt Masons have contributed many things to the world of a positive nature. But you are indeed correct I have searched out many things that confirm my bias towards Free Masonry. I have my own reasons to dislike what Free Masonry has turned into, Family reasons. Among other things as well.

Also not every Free Mason shares your views. I know some who used to. they don't necessarily have a difference in opinion, Merely a difference in priorities. I believe you and I have spoken about this before. Some people become angry and offended when they find out an institution they represent has satanic members muddying up their image. Or at least the image they were sold. The views I express towards Free Masonry are more aimed at people in such a position.

Although I am not a Mason. Life very easily could have gone a different direction for me. A few specific events that occurred made that not the case.

You genuinely seem like a nice person and I am sorry if I offended you. My beef with the Masonic Order is complicated.

I see the good. I see the bad. I have experienced the bad (not that anyone cares but that was the most difficult sentence I ever had to write.) And when I see people acting like Free Masonry doesn't have issues or a bad apple problem it needs severely to deal with. It brings it all back......
edit on 5-9-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

You do realize that bias confirmation is a logical error?

I have my own reasons to dislike what Free Masonry has turned into, Family reasons.

That doesn't justify lying though.

Also not every Free Mason shares your views.

I never said I spoke for every Mason around the world.

Some people become angry and offended when they find out an institution they represent has satanic members muddying up their image.

What members are Satanic?

And when I see people acting like Free Masonry doesn't have issues or a bad apple problem it needs severely to deal with.

I've never said that every Mason is perfect and that every member is an angel. If that were the case we wouldn't need a penal system in Masonry.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I thought Freemasons are powerful and own the police but that doesn't look like the case in this story or we would of never heard about it. I'm sure at least one mason checked on them a few times but made a mistake feeling like they didn't need to act like a teacher chaperone at a middle school dance (you know with the ruler so kids don't slow dance within 2 ft. of each other). Maybe I'm crazy but I don't see what the big deal is if some consenting adults want to take drugs and do adult things behind close doors, if anyone should be mad it should be the Masons at that lodge who were deceived. If a conspiracy theories discussion group had their own building and rented it out to a group like this would we even be having this conversation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join