Uniformed cop pulls gun on plain clothes officer. Things get heated.

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So the local cop didnt like when the state trooper un-holstered his weapon.

Thats right, the threats and cursing are the result of one cop simply removing his gun from his hip. THATS IT.

Can you imagine?

That cop is acting like the world's worst crime was committed.

But they're more than happy to point guns in the faces of average citizens.

Here is a link to the uncensored version. Another day, another Jack Booted Thug.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Par for the course with the quality of the people involved. Here's another gem:

Rival campers who opened fire turn out to be sheriff's deputies
Feuding L.A. County deputies, both off duty at Prado Regional Park, apparently didn't know they were colleagues.
By Robert Faturechi
August 26, 2013, 10:42 p.m.

An apparent booze-fueled dispute over loud music between two groups at a Chino campground over the weekend escalated to the point where men from both sides drew guns and opened fire.

No one was hurt, but the two alleged gunmen have plenty to explain.

It turns out that the rival gun-toting campers were both Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies.

www.latimes.com...

Doesn't the quality of our enforcement just fill you with warm fuzzies?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Cop vs. cop.

You leave me no one to root for.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We need to rid the world of these bacon-maniacs, and fill the force with well-educated individuals.

I think an I.Q. of 120 and over should also be part of the deal.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

War Pigs at their finest.

I was rootin for the bullets.

Spewin it didn't go down as I had hoped.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The State Trooper was perfectly right and did nothing wrong...... pure caution which is what we all would rather have than the 'agression' and emotional outburst shown by the other non-uniformed Berne police.

PDUK

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by juspassinthru

Cop vs. cop.

You leave me no one to root for.

i hope they both lose

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
We need to rid the world of these bacon-maniacs, and fill the force with well-educated individuals.

great idea, too bad it'll never happen. There was a recent case involving a Connecticut PD and a guy who now lives locally to me. He had applied for the academy, took the entrance exam and scored off the charts. He was denied a position because he was TOO intelligent. They're claim was that people of above average intelligence would get bored with the job and leave after a few months effectively wasting a crap load of money in training someone they decided wouldn't stick with the job. The guy sued and an appellate court sided with the PD. They clearly don't want people that can think for themselves or are able to question ridiculous orders or follow the actual laws so they keep them kind of dumb on purpose, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

I would be happy with some common sense thrown in.

Looks like the two cops should have a beer summit.. Simply childish.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Those power-hungry scumbags should just blow each other away and do us all a favor...

2nd

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

pity we didn't get a win-win outcome with both blowing each other away...

2 less violent people out there

with the self-righteous hypocrisy:

"How would you like it if i pulled a gun on you?"

yet if a civilian had shouted this in the same tone and volume with the same attitude
[s]he'd be in the hospital, if not the morgue

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I would just like to state that this thread and the contents posted in it are very disturbing to the core. Even more so than the police brutality threads we see all the time. Mainly because of the implications in the two stories I just read.

In one, we have a State Trooper pulling a gun before he even knows whats happening.(He himself escalated the situation) and the other we have two off duty deputies having a booze fueled shoot-fest with each other.
In the second story, neither one of them knew that the other was a police officer, therefore, in their mind at the time of the incident, they thought they were throwing their weight around with a non-LEO citizen.

Can you imagine if one of them two had NOT been an LEO but rather an armed citizen that doesn't take kindly to being threatened with a weapon?

Now, just imagine, these are the kind of people being recruited every day and handed a gun and badge and caressed to believe they are right no matter what the scenario.

Stay safe America.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And when you have every body running around with guns you end up with the wild west.

John Wesley Hardin "so mean he once shot a man for snoring"

Is that the future we want or should I say the repeat of history we want?
edit on 2-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Considering the problems with fake police car jacking folks I could see how the state police were concerned. But this should have been shared with the local police in advance. This all comes down to 2 gov agencies not communicating. The state Police have jurisdiction, and should have requested that no local police in unmarked cars be operating there. Also, since their main concern was fake police, they knew they were pulling a weapon on a possible real or possible fake officer. Earlier someone said an IQ of 120 should be required. Well um, shouldn't the state police have ran the license plate of the unmarked vehicle before getting out of their car? DUH....
edit on 2-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

That's one way to look at it. I would disagree though that the state police were at fault. I regards to running the plates, if it were a legit car jacking it behooves nobody to stall or wait for plates to come back from dispatch. It's reckless and the people bring pulled over by the deputies would have been in potential danger were they not actual police. More to the point though is that where the deputies had pulled the at over was out of their jurisdiction. The onus was upon them to radio in to the state police that they were operating on the highway outside of their normal jurisdiction. I think both sides could have been more professional about it but the state police were technicly in the right to be overly cautious due to the recent car jackings and the fact that they were unaware of an out if jurisdiction dept. operating in the area.
edit on 2-9-2013 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This speaks for itself.

But I'm going to run my mouth anyway.

The trooper wasn't any more 'professional' than the cop. He blew a gasket and started screaming right after the cop admonished him for drawing a weapon. The news report indicates both "were disciplined".

Wonder what the suspects being detained were thinking when this went down... "Great. We just got busted by the Bad Lieutenant."

Imagine that. Being outraged because somebody is about to put a gun in your face. Who knew?

Chief Brian Higgins: "I understand the nervousness of having a gun pointed at you..."

Seems like going for the gun first is the wrong approach, but so does screaming at a guy that has the drop on you. He put his gun away though. (snicker)

State Trooper: "Shut your damn mouth. I'll do it if I want to."

Wow. Such dignity. The prose and decorum, outstanding.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

he he, so no coincidence that I mistakenly read the title as "Uninformed cop pulls gun on plain clothes officer. Things get heated." :-)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"I think they could've handled that a little differently."

No #. Imagine how they handled citizens WITHOUT a gun.

I love instant karma. Add water, and stir.

new topics

top topics

join