It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight Elderly People Holding Hands, Vanished. Where Did They Go?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I just spoke with my father who is a pom and a mechanic (yes Im an Aussie
), and asked him about the Wyvern, one thing he did mention that stuck out was that a lot of these vehicles were purchased by the British military when new--if this was an army-surplus car it could have an interesting history...

Ok, so hear me out--these old people would have been in their 30s-40s? during the close of the war, perhaps they were officers working on some "Manhattan" style project?? and truly feared that the Nazi's would occupy the UK so they tried to teleport them selves out... got stuck in some sort of time-slip and are wandering hand in hand for the past 60 years???

This is ATS, Im allowed to be a little crazy. It would be easy to tell if it were a surplus vehicle, either it will be a horrible green or it would have had a re-spray at some point. VIN# would be perfect but I seriously don't expect you to produce that.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanandheather

Ghosts? I heard they can look real. Or early golfers? Could they gone down the path or in a house? Is there a message they were trying to convey? Maybe died in an accident and made you slow n look even turn around.

When I felt my late bro in room it's like time stood still n felt peace. Something unearthly.

Mmmm, I think 4.30 in the morning is slightly too early for a round of golf...haha........there was not enough time for them to go up any pathway to a house, because they were not in the area of any houses at that time, they were walking along a part of common ground that was a large gap in between houses...........

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

I just spoke with my father who is a pom and a mechanic (yes Im an Aussie
), and asked him about the Wyvern, one thing he did mention that stuck out was that a lot of these vehicles were purchased by the British military when new--if this was an army-surplus car it could have an interesting history...

Ok, so hear me out--these old people would have been in their 30s-40s? during the close of the war, perhaps they were officers working on some "Manhattan" style project?? and truly feared that the Nazi's would occupy the UK so they tried to teleport them selves out... got stuck in some sort of time-slip and are wandering hand in hand for the past 60 years???

This is ATS, Im allowed to be a little crazy. It would be easy to tell if it were a surplus vehicle, either it will be a horrible green or it would have had a re-spray at some point. VIN# would be perfect but I seriously don't expect you to produce that.

I don't recall my friend who owned the car ever saying that is was ex-military vehicle....but as for the rest of your post, I really do love your imagination and idea of the German occupation of England, and the old people trying to teleport themselves out....love it
.......the car was it's original colour as far as I can remember, and it was jet black in colour.......cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

"Hey look that car with those younglings is turning around, lets make a prank and lie down in the grass so that it looks like we vanished in 1 minute"

"Hey sure that would be a fun thing to do"

I know my groups of friends when we get older would definitely pull off a prank like that

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

"Hey look that car with those younglings is turning around, lets make a prank and lie down in the grass so that it looks like we vanished in 1 minute"

"Hey sure that would be a fun thing to do"

I know my groups of friends when we get older would definitely pull off a prank like that

You know what Thill, I really do hope that you will play pranks on people when you get older, people tend to lose the fun as they get older. I hope that the prank is played on me, I love pranks and having the laugh with folks....go for it kidder.....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Love the car!

For the people; you stated that on one side were houses. Perhaps they were simply out for a walk, at a quiet time, and went into a house after you passed them? Some elderly people sleep much less than younger people.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

after reading about this dudley dorito, which i hadnt heard of before, i live way to close lol. Your experience sounds similar to one i had around white ladies priory, very interesting, have you had any other similar experiences?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

davethebear

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Nice story. I am at loss to know what happened to them. Did you experience any unsual paranormal activity prior to driving down that road.

No other kind of paranormal activity, just that weird sense of slow motion, that was really weird feeling and I have never felt that way again, since, so hard to explain how it felt, but felt quite sick for a short space of time. ...

I am quite sure you have you just don't realize it. How many times have you felt dejavu or i know I have been here before. More and more are starting to question even our reality. Lol how many times lately have you heard, we are living in a simulation.

Hmmmmm maybe we are

Lol.

I know personally I have seen allot of crazy stuff in my life lol.

The Bot

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join