It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Kerry Caught Using Fake Photos to Fuel Syrian War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Secretary of State John Kerry opened his speech Friday by describing the horrors victims of the chemical weapon attack suffered, including twitching, spasms and difficulty breathing.

Attempting to drive the point home, Kerry referenced a photograph used by the BBC illustrating a child jumping over hundreds of dead bodies covered in white shrouds. The photo was meant to depict victims who allegedly succumbed to the effects of chemical weapons via Assad’s regime.

However, it was later exposed the photograph used had been taken in 2003 in Iraq. It was not related to Syrian deaths whatsoever and was later retracted.

www.infowars.com...

Gee, kinda like good ole Powell and his little vile.

I am SO sick of lies!

Fake photos, fake Israeli intercepted phone call, and FAKE ACCUSATIONS against Assad. A triage of lies!

Goddammit. Someone help us. We're screwed.
edit on Mon Sep 2nd 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well ya knew that

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Well ya knew that

Yeah, I suppose so. I swear Kerry ought to marry Condeliza Rice. They would have evil voodoo babies together.

:shk:

So what are the Obama cartel apologists going to come up with to excuse THIS bright little "mishap?"

"Oh, well he just went with whatever his staff gave him." "Oh, well he didn't know." "Oh, well Assad is a terrorist- so it doesn't matter."

No. It is a conspiracy to defraud the American people again. AGAIN. And it is far reaching.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
John 'Winter Soldier' Kerry lied about a wartime situation? I"m shocked!! (NOT!! )
He has a long history of telling lies about war situations in order to further his own agendas.
(to younger readers ... google 'winter soldier' ... see what Kerry did!
)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FF, I don't know that anyone around here's going to be shocked anymore. It's just another piece of evidence in the long, long line of lies that we have been told. The biggest national security threat this country has ever faced is our last 15 years of governments, on both sides of the fence. And they call US terrorists and the forefathers extremists? Man.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Looking at various international chat forums over the past few months and especially in the past few days, it is evident to me that the party is over for the elites' MSM propaganda push, a sleeping giant is waking.......

Real Eyes
Realise
Real lies

S&F TA, keep up the momentum

edit on 2-9-2013 by Sublimecraft because: I too am SO sick of the lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that infowars was not a credible source, and not meant to be taken without a heaping grain of salt?

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that infowars was not a credible source, and not meant to be taken without a heaping grain of salt?

So? Some people are under the impression that ATS is not a credible source either. But MOST people are now aware that the main stream media is not to be trusted at any cost.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

So there should be an intervention against the US regime who fights illigal wars, killing many thousands including children, and is planning to start yet another war based on lies.

Just a little intervention, missiles on military targets, not to oust the regime.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow... What a friggin scumbag. He honestly believes this is how to build personal credibility as he works with others around the world?? Oh, we have a WONDERFUL Secretary of State.

Oh, but as everyone said who supported this loser for SOS and before that, President, Character isn't supposed to matter. (oh, that's scary as anything now. We see what we'd have had then)

Well, people who have ever said that nonsense about a political leader have no place to say a word now unless they've have a major change of heart. THIS is what 'Character doesn't matter' gets us. Bush was a liar and a scumbag. His record long before reaching Washington suggested it. His term proved it. The VERY same has proven true with Obama and now, as SOS, Kerry has shown his filthy true colors.

I'm so sick of the choices among the choices *ALL* being scumbags and criminals. Every last one, regardless of "side" or "party". Any 'ol picture will do, right? Close enough is good enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Jay Carney rehearsed his first statement on the "attack"to make no doubt Assad ordered it.
Either Obama or Jarrett gave the order to sell it to America...thank God it is not working.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Either Obama or Jarrett gave the order to sell it to America....

I'd bet a box of donuts that it's Jarrett. Obama hasn't got the oooomph or the smarts to be able to give out orders like that ... even when it's to help his Muslim Brotherhood buddies.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Pushing warmongers like Kerry into a corner with truth like this, is only going to him make press the RED button sooner.

This is not going to end well.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Secretary of State John Kerry opened his speech Friday by describing the horrors victims of the chemical weapon attack suffered, including twitching, spasms and difficulty breathing.

Attempting to drive the point home, Kerry referenced a photograph used by the BBC illustrating a child jumping over hundreds of dead bodies covered in white shrouds. The photo was meant to depict victims who allegedly succumbed to the effects of chemical weapons via Assad’s regime.

However, it was later exposed the photograph used had been taken in 2003 in Iraq. It was not related to Syrian deaths whatsoever and was later retracted.

www.infowars.com...

Gee, kinda like good ole Powell and his little vile.

I am SO sick of lies!

Fake photos, fake Israeli intercepted phone call, and FAKE ACCUSATIONS against Assad. A triage of lies!

Goddammit. Someone help us. We're screwed.

Wait wait...

So Kerry used Iraq War dead, you know the ones we are responsible for...

To justify toppling a dictator for killing citizens...

Hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

NVM....
edit on 9/2/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wasn't this exact same photo used to support another toppling of a different regime, earlier this year or maybe last year? Pretty sure the thread was on here somewhere..so I don't know how credible this story is, but I've definitely seen the same thing in a different thread from awhile ago.

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com... ..was Syria also I suppose.
edit on 2-9-2013 by itsmethegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm confused. Are you saying the WSI was fraudulent? Do you have sources to support this? P.S. I despise Kerry, but I'm fairly certain WSI was a factual investigation.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Having had John Kerry as my Senator for a very LONG time, I can honestly tell you that him using bogus info or pictures to back up his claims is hardly a bombshell.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just wait...

Soon we will have artist renditions of "mobile weapons labs" and "underground bunkers".

Just makes me wonder if this "episode" doesnt work, what is next on the agenda to try and sway the populace into the web of Syria.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Actually those were skeletons and remains from mass graves found in Iraq in 2003 that saddam was responsible for and the bags were being sent for DNA testing for the families.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join