It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornados hit Chiba Saitama.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Changes in weather are what's causing them all over the usa.
The new weather patterns caused Sandy too.
It's not random.something puts the pieces into place for them to occur.
The humidity from the images of fukushima are quite telling.
The fact these occurred on the same coast, just a few 100 miles from this humidity, at the same time, tells me, they're connected.
I lived there.I've never seen mist like that, and I know what the humidity is like under normal circumstances.And none of my friends families remember any tornado hitting a populated area.
edit on 9/2/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

The one that hit Hokkaido was the deadliest tornado in modern Japanese history with 9 fatalities. One of the ones just a couple of years before that one had 3 fatalities. Going from the 1881 tornado, there have been 63 fatalities, and 484 injuries. They've hit populated areas in the past, and they will in the future.

Like I said, Fukushima may have played a small role, but the rest of the conditions had to have been ripe for them to form in the first place for Fukushima to have pushed them over into forming.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The humidity from the images of fukushima are quite telling.
The fact these occurred on the same coast, just a few 100 miles from this humidity, at the same time, tells me, they're connected.
You can't see humidity. The "boiling sea" image is of normal sea fog. The same as is seen in many places, including San Francisco. Here's a nice shot of Puget Sound in August:
valeaston.typepad.com...

Even though you may not have seen sea fog in Japan. It occurs.
www.goodfon.com...
free.gatag.net...

Of all the types of fog that occur in the sea areas along the coast of Japan, the most stringent
precautions should be taken for front and sea fogs. These fogs occur quite extensively and
occasionally remain for half a day to a full one day (See Fig. 1-1 and Table 1-1).

www.kaiho.mlit.go.jp...

The Japanese call it oyashio — an ocean current that pulls in cold water from the northern Pacific.

“The interaction between the cold water and the [warmer] air temperature creates fog along the coast,” said Capt. Brooke Matwick, 35th Operations Support Squadron weather flight commander. “There’s days where you just have fog right off the coast and it’s clear-and-a-million right in Misawa. But once the sea breeze starts to kick in and the winds shift to the east, that’s when the sea fog can roll in as well.”

“This is pretty average for the sea fog season,” Matwick said. “Typically, our peak month is in July, where we typically see about 25 days of fog. It tends to taper off in August with about 21 days of fog.”

www.stripes.com...

edit on 9/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well,dunno how many times you've been to Japanese sea sides,but I've never seen fog.
Not in 19 years,all different weather ,but you guys seem to know more about it than i do .......from googling so...
Ok
edit on 9/3/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yeah. You're right.
Maybe those sources are lying and the pictures are fake because you've never seen it happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Well,dunno how many times you've been to Japanese sea sides,but I've never seen fog.
Not in 19 years,all different weather ,but you guys seem to know more about it than i do .......from googling so...
Ok
edit on 9/3/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

The Japanese Sea is the other Side (between Japan, Russia, China and Korea)
but not Fukushima or Chiba.

I see Fog nearly daily, research the Kuroshio Sea Current!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join