Why is the Syrian false flag being triggered so close to the anniversary of the 9/11 false flag?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wasn't sure which area to put this in: 9/11, general, WW III...

Does anyone else find this odd or strangely coincidental?

That the Western backed Al-CIAeda rebels were given the go ahead to stage this false flag so close to 9/11?

It has been said that the Illuminati follow numerology. For example, we know that Bush senior made his now famous New World Order speech on 9/11/91...

Or are they up to something else?

Maybe they want to begin attacking on 9/11 as some type of patriotic rallying call for the sheeple?

Whatever the reason, IMHO their plan is ill-conceived.

Too easy to draw parallels between the two false flag events.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
TPTB really like their numbers aye and you might be onto something op s&f

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I just find it odd that the owner of the twin towers insured the buildings couple weeks before they came down things that make you go hmmmm!!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Waiting for congress to vote yes or no for an attack on Syria. They get back on 9/9 right? Seems like 9/11 could be the day it happens.. I'll be watching, that's for sure.

New Moon is on the 5th.
edit on 9/2/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Maybe they want to begin attacking on 9/11 as some type of patriotic rallying call for the sheeple?

I was thinking about this exact same thing yesterday.

Funny how minds think alike.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

I was thinking about this exact same thing yesterday.

Funny how minds think alike.

Yup me too.

Trying to claw a little of the sadness back from the terror attack with some good old fashioned "amurika kicking butt and dropping bombs"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They're just so subtly rubbing our noses in it. Unless it's just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I think the 'coincidence' ship has sailed. I swear, if they attack Syria on 9/11 then everything we suspected is absolutely set in stone. In my opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Or while the Congress is still debating this, on Sept 11, 2013 one of the US vessels waiting for orders to attack Syria is itself attacked by an anti-ship missile and sunk and it is claimed Syria launched the attack. Does it sound too far-fetched?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good question and very astute of you , they love to overlay terror on top of terror historically.

On the first of September 1939, Germany invaded Poland. The Polish army was defeated within weeks of the invasion. From East Prussia and Germany in the north and Silesia and Slovakia in the south, German units, with more than 2,000 tanks and over 1,000 planes, broke through Polish defenses along the border and advanced on Warsaw in a massive encirclement attack. After heavy shelling and bombing, Warsaw surrendered to the Germans on September 27, 1939.

So had Britain not said NO on the 30th of August then they would have had their match up and been invading Syria on the First of September.
But as you can see there are other window of slaughter they can jump on.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That the Western backed Al-CIAeda rebels were given the go ahead to stage this false flag so close to 9/11? It has been said that the Illuminati follow numerology. For example, we know that Bush senior made his now famous New World Order speech on 9/11/91...

Wait so now it doesn´t even have to be the exact date or even the numbers used in the date to start this numerology drivel?

Wow, I guess every day is a new adventure.....

top topics

join