It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you enjoy reading the newspaper? Check this out!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Seriously? A post on people that were 9 feet tall? Ya don't say??? I guess people haven't read the BIBLE.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

S & F OP. Saw alot of the other reports. Wonder if they were visitors or native to the planet?
I guess anyone's theory is as good as the next.
edit on 3-9-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by StaceyWilson

The ancient Hawaiians were also known to often be of great stature.

The average height was about five feet ten inches , and many of the chiefs were over six feet. A skeleton from one of the ancient burial caves measured six feet seven and three quarters inches, and, as Bryan states, "there is sufficient evidence to establish that men of even larger stature were by no means unusual."

www.jstor.org...

edit on 9/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I think for some (isolated, non-influenced by outsider) mountain (in particular) regions around the world throughout history, humans on average were of higher height than the average human originating from homogenized Western style living conditions in a cultural mixing pot.

Some of the indigenous of the mountains here were regarded as very tall 100+ years ago, but that has changed over time to being short.

Not that being short is a good or bad thing. I consider myself a bit short and find it very advantageous in Asia =D

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Makes you wonder if they have gotten any DNA from these "Giants", and if so, what did it show?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Considering people nearly 8-9 feet tall and definitely people with 14 inch feet live today and are no doubt still being born... what's the conspiracy? Abnormally large people aren't suppose to leave skeletons?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm skeptical. I believe in the idea. But i have questions about the new york time articles and the pictures. Those could be done easily photoshop on copyrights and what about those pics???

How do you have proof this is not a tabloid
edit on 3-9-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Anyone using their brain in this thread

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Considering people nearly 8-9 feet tall and definitely people with 14 inch feet live today and are no doubt still being born... what's the conspiracy? Abnormally large people aren't suppose to leave skeletons?

How about the mass amounts of them. or their double rows of teeth, or the ability to open their mouths around your head

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I'm skeptical. I believe in the idea. But i have questions about the new york time articles and the pictures. Those could be done easily photoshop on copyrights and what about those pics???

How do you have proof this is not a tabloid

Anyone using their brain in this thread

How about the mass amounts of them. or their double rows of teeth, or the ability to open their mouths around your head
edit on 3-9-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Why do people assume that "giants" must be Nephilim or the sort?....Robert Wadlow was 1" short of 9 foot!

Link

Guess what?......BIG people exist....and they come from Earth!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Check my thread below. I believe. But i have questioned before i believe. No one on this thread has beem debating if this is a collection of hoaxes or a giant thread lover s n fandom page. Ats where is the substance

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet and I'm not exactly sure how to link things on here yet, but I got engaged at a little resort in southern Wisconsin called Lake Lawn resort in Lake Delavan Wisconsin and when googling it I came across a bunch of stories about giants found in effigy mounds right on the resort property. I was back up there last month and asked a few people about it and nobody had any clue what I was talking about.

greaterancestors.com...

Sorry if I did something wrong, I'm more of a lurker than a poster!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet and I'm not exactly sure how to link things on here yet, but I got engaged at a little resort in southern Wisconsin called Lake Lawn resort in Lake Delavan Wisconsin and when googling it I came across a bunch of stories about giants found in effigy mounds right on the resort property. I was back up there last month and asked a few people about it and nobody had any clue what I was talking about.

greaterancestors.com...

Sorry if I did something wrong, I'm more of a lurker than a poster!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wackest thread ever

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I agree, 100+ flags for basicAlly pointing out that Shaq walks among us... great job here.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Tall people exist I though that was well known, lol

If this is being 'hidden' why are they being reported in the press?

Why only in the US?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Look at the monuments in the Middle East and around the world, they are HUGE. In Egypt the average man looks tiny standing next to them. So why did they build it all so BIG if the people of the time were average? When I was growing up they had a show called...... Land of the Giants, anybody remember watching that one?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
We're talking Nephilim, not big people. These are well known to have gotten smaller with each successive generation. Goliath was a puny 10 ft. Caius Julius Verus Maximinus was again, only 8'6''.

The last of the true Nephilim was likely Og of Bashan and he was roughly 15' 6''. In my book that puts him beyond the outer limits of "big people".

The Amorites however, were a Nephilim tribe and were around 30 ft. They were described as being as tall as cedar trees, and so the early generations of them my have been anywhere from 40 ft up to a max of 85 ft tall.

You can hopefully see the distinction here. A tall person in unlikely to grow beyond 10 to 12 feet, whereas a Nephilim is 3 times that size.

www.douglashamp.com...
edit on 4-9-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

Where are the skeletal remains of these 30-40ft tall giants? Surely if so many of them existed there would have been remains unearthed by everyday people that wouldn't hide it... lack of physical evidence tells me giants never existed. You see how that works? For example, dinosaurs lived millions of years ago ans we find their fossils, so surely people that supposedly lived up until biblical times would have left something behind as proof.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Where are the skeletal remains of these 30-40ft tall giants? Surely if so many of them existed there would have been remains unearthed by everyday people that wouldn't hide it... lack of physical evidence tells me giants never existed. You see how that works? For example, dinosaurs lived millions of years ago ans we find their fossils, so surely people that supposedly lived up until biblical times would have left something behind as proof.

I believe in giant angels roaming the earth. So this coincides with that idea. Read my thread down below. But hard skeletal remains is somewhat questionable to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not to mention the huge potsherds, stone tools and habitations - all missing

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join