It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you enjoy reading the newspaper? Check this out!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Good find op is that why there is an American football team called New York Giants? me thinks so

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

I really enjoyed the ...."attorney killed in auto crash" piece.

Nice find though. The giants that is.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Good find. You don't get evidence like these very often due to the Vatican and Smithsonian locking them in a secret warehouse somewhere
They dumped the remains in the caribean sea.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09

Stop reading tabloids!!!

I'm sorry but I couldn't help laughing at this.
This has got to be the most horrible debunk effort ever.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yes true about the Bible stating in the first book that giants are real....I live in Dallas next to Rockwall........google that for a start....3 miles by 5 miles......a big house. We have 12 foot and 16 foot skeletons, too.
someone hides the history.....Smithsonian specially. How proffessional of them, huh!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Dem dere be giants! And if not giants, at least some pretty tall guys who may have made pro basketball scouts salivate. Nice thread, and it was fun seeing all of this in one place. Great work!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
TLDR

(sorry couldn't resist :p )

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I'm pretty sure those pictures are from a photo manipulation contest hosted by Worth1000.

Web sites dedicated to debunking urban legends and "netlore" picked up on the various giant hoaxes soon after they first appeared.

California-based Snopes.com, for example, noted that the skeleton image had been lifted from Worth1000, which hosts photo-manipulation competitions.

Titled "Giants," the skeleton-and-shoveler picture had won third place in a 2002 contest called "Archaeological Anomalies 2."

The image's creator—an illustrator from Canada who goes by the screen name IronKite—told National Geographic News via email that he had had nothing to do with the subsequent hoax.
news.nationalgeographic.com...[/ex

25 Contest Entries

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nice compilation.

One thing... I am open to the idea that these remains were found despite the circus atmosphere around many of them and the shaky journalistic times the reports mainly originate from... but... what is the theory as to why mainstream anthropologists (Smithsonian and Nat Geo, etc.) would "hide" them and "dump" these remains?

I'd think it might make someone's career... so why hide it?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No one thinks it's odd that these finds were made mostly
over decades in completely different parts of the county by
completely different people but 9 times out 10 we see the
word Smithsonian to end the article ? And I don't believe
that the New York Times was ever considered a tabloid.
edit on 2-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Cardiff Giant comes to mind when reading this thread. A proven hoax. Also, P.T Barnum had a fake giant as well. Probably the 'biggest' hoax ever.... pun intended.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
Nice compilation.

One thing... I am open to the idea that these remains were found despite the circus atmosphere around many of them and the shaky journalistic times the reports mainly originate from... but... what is the theory as to why mainstream anthropologists (Smithsonian and Nat Geo, etc.) would "hide" them and "dump" these remains?

I'd think it might make someone's career... so why hide it?

That's an easy answer. These bones don't support the Darwinian agenda, that's why.

You can't kill the gods of the past, if ppl believe the stories of old, so you debunk them. And when that fails, you steal evidence. And obviously you can't introduce new gods, (or for that matter, set yourself up as one) until you get rid of the past. (Like dozers destroying pyramids in Peru as an example, and some muslims wanting to destroy the pyramids.)

Why?

Doesn't anyone find it odd at ALL how quickly dismiss the concept of God as stupidity, yet the Luciferian agenda, (God's nemesis) is so right in your face?

But hey, what do I know? I believe in the God this world is trying to kill. AS I tell my church, the bible mentions 4 things towards the end: One world govt. (We have that now-G20 summit '09) One world currency (fast approaching through engineered collapse & possibly bitcoin) One world religion (All roads lead to God, Christianity, Judaism, & Islam worship the same God) @which is bullcrap@ And lastly, one world leader. (Anti-christ)

Now, when you add all of those up, how do you think it would end? How did you think it would turn out? The prep work, etc?

I'm genuinely surprised that ppl are so genuinely surprised. Talk about your naivety.

ETA: There's a guy who I disagree with, but he has some dang interesting videos on YT talking about this stuff. His name is Rob Skiiba. Believe it or not, the original Nephilim, according to Jasher, were 450 feet tall. He makes the case that these beings were the original Titans in greek mythology. (I believe him btw) Check it out, good stuff.
edit on 2-9-2013 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

I applaud you

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
wow where do you find it?
Is Nephilim one of them? what do you think?

Where do I find it? You guys of coarse. Nobody could find such evidence alone or with out many years of digging and determination. It took Bill Cooper a life time to teach me what I now know in a month of reading and listening. I join networks (and networks of ideas) and I include my own. Then I share it with you guys. I receive the feedback and I update. We discuss. You Included. This is the exact reason they divide us. Imagine if everybody jumped in on such an Idea. We could probably build a new planet.

And if I might add on a side subject. It sort of stinks being involved in all of this. I mean the research and what not. I don't know # about whats going on in TV, the current trends, the 100 best alcoholic beverages, etc. And I come off pretty awkward sometimes as sometimes I don't know how to respond in situations involving any form of small talk about stupid # going on in the 'matrix'. Yet I am pretty intelligent and see the world as it is not as I am told. I do spread the word but I can't just walk around being "the crazy conspiracy guy" haha I'd have no friends. I'm pretty limited in that department now which is terrible being a 26 year old. I just have this duty to be informed and try to avoid any harm to me or my family if possible. I try to moderate myself and plug in now and then and it helps.
edit on 2-9-2013 by itsallgonenow because: Random boring rant.

edit on 2-9-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Although I am not a religious person it does mention giants in the bible. The one giant that stands out the most is obviously Goliath, who was presumably slain by David, with a small pebble from a slingshot…

Some scientists have an idea that Goliath had a rare medical condition called Acromegaly, the exact same medical condition that Andre the giant also had. I know a little about this due to myself having the same kind of health condition of Acromegaly…

Acromegaly is a condition that affects the Pituritary Gland, a tumour grows and most sufferers die by the time they are 42 years of age, I was lucky I was diagnosed when I was 41, and then I had to have brain surgery in order to remove the tumour, followed by 5 weeks radiation therapy. The condition is never healed completely, but the symptoms are balanced out by certain drugs that are taken for life. As in Andre the Giant’s case, he refused to have the tumour removed and then he died at the age of 46….

When Acromegaly hits a young person, this is called Gigantism, which means that people then grow to really great heights, some of the world’s tallest men have been diagnosed with Acromegaly/Gigantism…

The other part of the Goliath story where he was slain by David, is due to where the pebble that killed Goliath, hitting him slap bang in the centre of the forehead in an area similar to where the Pituritary Gland is situated within the skull. Scientists believe that Goliath was beaten by the short, quick pressure of the pebble impregnating the skull in that exact area…

So this in one example as to how giants may have come about in history….

Abraham Lincoln, André the Giant, Richard Kiel (Jaws from the James Bond movies), Rondo Hatton (Horror actor in the 1930’s and 40’s), Ted Cassidy (also known as Lurch in the Addams Family). Apparently Punch out of the Punch and Judy show was also based on a man with Acromegaly, there are quite a few more, but you can look for yourself if you are interested to find out more….

en.wikipedia.org...
www.patient.co.uk...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Abe Lincoln...

Rondo Hatton...

Richard Kiel......Jaws in James Bond

Ted Cassidy...
edit on 2-9-2013 by davethebear because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I've heard of the red haired giants, but to be honest I've never done any extensive reading or research into this subject. To be able to see all of these news stories together from so many sources is really great. You've wetted my appetite for more knowledge on this subject!

Thanks so much for all the time and work you put into this, it's most appreciated!

S&F

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

No one thinks it's odd that these finds were made mostly
over decades in completely different parts of the county by
completely different people but 9 times out 10 we see the
word Smithsonian to end the article ? And I don't believe
that the New York Times was ever considered a tabloid.
edit on 2-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Thank you I couldn't have worded it any better myself. Bravo
edit on 2-9-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Amazing OP, I truly believe the biblical accounts of man and the nephilim.. I loved the article where the Smithsonian has had enough! Ya, giant human like skeletons throws the whole "natural selection" dogma tripe out the window..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
Amazing OP, I truly believe the biblical accounts of man and the nephilim.. I loved the article where the Smithsonian has had enough! Ya, giant human like skeletons throws the whole "natural selection" dogma tripe out the window..

Exactly. The information is out there it just needs to be pieced together. Much of it destroyed though. If you want another interesting piece look into how coal really came to be. It throws evolution right out the window. it doesn't stop there either and I find it amazing. I'll let you figure out the rest.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The 14th article down mentions the fingers and toes had a claw like structure. I am wondering if at least that one might be related to a 'big foot'. I read most but not all and didn't see that particular feature mentioned anywhere else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join