It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Atheist: A reason Christians get heated when defending their belief.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

HairlessApe

ServantOfTheLamb

HairlessApe
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

You mean the delusional belief that a man in the sky has a "personal relationship" with you is your justification for getting angry when people other than you point out that there's no evidence for a man in the sky? And we non-believers are supposed to just be like, "Oh I understand now. He had an experience and interpreted it in a way that doesn't actually PROVE anything except to him, personally, which by definition is in no way shape or form scientific proof/evidence! Ahhhhhhh.. suddenly it all makes sense."

Well. I know my chocolate cake is actually strawberry flavored because deep in my soul I know it only looks, smells, and tastes like chocolate. The strawberry flavoring told me so! Ok well... it didn't actually tell me anything, but I had a weird experience once and from then on I was convinced - all chocolate is strawberry!

Isn't strawberry so magnificent that it is undeniabley the only flavor?

Anybody..?

No? You say that there's no evidence that chocolate is strawberry?

Fine, be that way. You're going to hell.
edit on 20-9-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

You see this is what pisses us off. You get on here with no respect what so ever. Prove to me the belief is a delusion don't just speculate because you cannot fathom a being on a higher fractal than you. I'll give you one piece of evidence that its not me be delusional, but rather the opposite I am being quite rational.

Prove to me that Leprechauns and Unicorns don't exist. According to the literature they would both be of a "higher fractal" than myself.

I'm following your EXACT logic by asking you to do this - EXACT.

The fact that your belief in god is valid to you than leprechauns are does not mean it is to the rest of us. Would you seriously RESPECT someone's belief in leprechauns? You MIGHT accept it, if it was a societal norm to do so, but to RESPECT it would require something "special."
edit on 30-9-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

Most mythical creatures have true demonic roots. So i wouldnt be suprised if demons calling themselves lepracauns do exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is why some Atheists think religion can be nutz.

Really demon leprechauns??? People are actually entertaining the idea that they exist!!!

It was a funny movie but come on really?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Grimpachi
This is why some Atheists think religion can be nutz.

Really demon leprechauns??? People are actually entertaining the idea that they exist!!!

It was a funny movie but come on really?

What about old hag syndrome. Is it a double blind shared psychosis, or a real demonic experience. Its easy for those who have never experienced it to deny it.

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join