It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Atheist: A reason Christians get heated when defending their belief.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

I looked into the lunar tetrad. It was very interesting, but once one realizes that the Hebrew calendar always starts with the vernal equinox regardless of the lunar phases, it becomes clear that the modern state of Israel was founded on a highly synchronized conspiracy involving Juda ben Samuel's Theosophical design, Pope Gregory's mutant calendar, and Francis Bacon's vision for his New Atlantis (USA).

You see, Israel's clock was stopped at the 70th week mark. That means that the Jubilee was paused too. So there is no way that Juda ben Samuel's Jubilee count can line up with the Bible. The tetrad is inevitable. If the Jews are erroneously waiting for the new moon to start the month, then it is inevitable that the full moon will land on pass over and Booths, as they both occur on the evening of the 14th day of the month. By replacing God's calendar with the lunar cycle, they have devised a way to execute a conspiracy based on lunar superstition. So, all the occultists had to do was foment a series of wars based on this tetrad to make Juda ben Samuel's predictions come true.

Francis Bacon modeled America's political structure in his book New Atlantis, Pope Gregory made the calendar for this New Atlantis (combining the Mayan Caledar, the kabalistic lunar calendar, and the Bible's true solar calendar) ensuring that the rise and fall of the Novo Ordo Seclorum (USA) would correspond with the beginning and end of the last 13 Katuns of the Mayan calendar. So, as America began to aproach its expiration (9/16/2016, possibly marked by the rapture), Israel would rise into view at the tetrad. The Biblical new year is in september, so 9/16/16 is only months away from ben Samuel's 2017 prediction of the Messiah's return. Obviously the 2nd advent can not happen in 2017, so this prediction is really about the arrival of the antichrist. In order for 2017 to be the arrival of the messiah, the rapture would have happened in 2010.

The whole tetrad thing is a counterfeit. The only Blood Moon that the Bible focuses on is the Blood Moon of the 2nd Advent. And that Blood Moon will not occur according to the moon's present orbit. The whole earth will wobble while the moon's orbit is confused.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

I just think atheists are mean-spirited, nasty people who need to be taken down a peg or two.

WHAT?!!??? Wow. Just.....wow.

I wonder, are you a parent? A mother? Have you had the experience of holding your slippery newborn in your arms, making eye contact with him or her, and feeling the overwhelming awe and love that washes EVERYTHING ELSE away?

If so, and you STILL can say what you said above, well, you are truly lost.

Your premise is ridiculous. Life-changing events happen to MANY people....not just "born agains."

MAJOR FAIL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

wildtimes

I just think atheists are mean-spirited, nasty people who need to be taken down a peg or two.

WHAT?!!??? Wow. Just.....wow.

I wonder, are you a parent? A mother? Have you had the experience of holding your slippery newborn in your arms, making eye contact with him or her, and feeling the overwhelming awe and love that washes EVERYTHING ELSE away?

If so, and you STILL can say what you said above, well, you are truly lost.

Your premise is ridiculous. Life-changing events happen to MANY people....not just "born agains."

MAJOR FAIL

Sadly, I have seen many "Christians" who are mean-spirited, nasty people. Anyone who is not walking in the Spirit can be that way.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

i am not sure I agree with you on the solar calendar, but I can very well say lets agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I understand. It took me a long long time to come to my present conclusion. I used to believe in the luni-solar calendar. Whether Im right or wrong, just keep looking. Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall recieve. The key is the Hebrew and Greek meter. It proves without question that the 70th week is yet to come, that the rapture kicks off the 70th week, and that Revelation was written in 94 AD, not 70 AD. This meter only works with the solar calendar, so keep searching and fill in the blanks.

I dont see the tetrad from the same perspective as you, but it is interesting how the tetrad occurs in 2015, my proposed rapture date is 9/16/16 (falls on a penumbral eclipse), and Judah ben Samuel's date is in 2017. That has to mean something.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yes but you see few prophecies use 360 day time frames. For example when referring to the 3 and a half year mark of the trib in rev 12:14 rev 12:6 and rev 11:2

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The 70th week was fulfilled by Jesus. What will come in the end times is the Antichrist's counterfeit 70th week, which will deceive those like you who believe in a future 70th week and who worship their God, YHWH, instead of the Christian God, Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

ServantOfTheLamb

Yes but you see few prophecies use 360 day time frames. For example when referring to the 3 and a half year mark of the trib in rev 12:14 rev 12:6 and rev 11:2

Exactly. Revelation gives us 7 years of 360 days, or 1260+1260...but neither the lunar, nor the solar calendar have 360. I think this is based on the antedipuvian year; a time when the lunar and solar calendar were each 360 days long.

Notice, if you take the average lunar year (354.75 days) and the average solar year (365.25 days) and find the average of both: (354.75+365.75)/2=360 days.

So, I dont think the 7 year covenant will be signed at the very moment of the rapture. The world will be in shock, and diplomacy takes time. So my theory is that the false prophet has 36 days from the rapture to sign the covenant with Israel. That gives the anti-christ 36 days to make his case for world leadership before the UN or whatever globalist group will exist at that time.

Notice 7*365.25=2556.75, and 7*360=2520.
So 2556.75-2520=36.75
36.75/7=5.25

This also provides time for the sealing of the 144,000. Its a preparation period.
edit on 11-9-2013 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

truejew

The 70th week was fulfilled by Jesus. What will come in the end times is the Antichrist's counterfeit 70th week, which will deceive those like you who believe in a future 70th week and who worship their God, YHWH, instead of the Christian God, Jesus Christ.

Thats exactly what the 70th week is for. It gives Satan his turn at imitating God. Jesus died at the end of week 69.
Daniel's weeks were intended on showing Israel's last 490 years of the 1050 year block (hebrew syllable metering). Jesus died in year 483 of 490, so Israel's time was paused, only to resume after the rapture. This is not the Church's time, so the Church bridges the gap between week 69 and week 70. That means the rapture is pre-tribulational ONLY. The Church already experienced its 7 year tribulation with Nero in 70 AD. Sin still exists in all believers. The cross paid for the sins, it didnt remove them. That is why the 70th week must be finished, "to finish the transgression."

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hi Servant.

I've missed a lot of threads due to the site overhaul, and just found this one. So I haven't read anything but your OP. You and I have had a few rounds in your threads, but I just wanted to let you know, that this thread I can respect.

Whether one believes in god, or doesn't. Life is still a walk of faith. Many will never be able to see that, because they can't abandon their present views long enough to see a different perspective.

So I just wanted to say, Well done. Faith is what Christianity is, and always was, about. It isn't legalism, dispensations, interpretations, or even proof. It's about personal experience.

S&F.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Jesus fulfilled the 70 weeks when He was crucified. Your teaching that God is going to return to accepting animal sacrifices when we have a more perfect sacrifice is antichrist.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Then you obviously don't know any atheists, personally. Your attitude toward atheists comes from ignorance, and not knowledge or understanding.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

truejew

Jesus fulfilled the 70 weeks when He was crucified. Your teaching that God going to return to accepting animal sacrifices when we have a more perfect sacrifice is antichrist.

I never said God was going back to animals sacrefices. The jews will practice the safrefices in opposition to Jesus' sacrefice. The temple in the tribilation will be a mockery of God.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The future 70th week doctrine teaches that God will turn back to Israel and the Law/animal sacrifices for the 70th week. That it will be the Antichrist who brings the sacrifices to an end.

Those of us who teach Jesus fulfilled the 70 weeks, teach that Jesus ended the animal sacrifices with His sacrifice in the midst of the 70th week as Daniel prophesied. That Jesus is the only way for salvation.

You are an antichrist. A wolf in sheep's clothes.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

What do you know about my beliefs other than what I have disclosed? The Law is fulfilled and done with. I never said the Law or the sacrifices would be re-enstated. But Israel rejected Christ at the end of the 69th week, therefore they have 7 years of justice coming to them. The anti-christ is the Rod of God's anger used to execute justice on the Israelites who refuse Jesus.

In what world did Jesus fulfill the 70th week on the cross? Thats like saying 2+2=7.

From the order to restore the temple to the Messiah is 7+62 weeks (Dan9:25).

Messiah was cut off at the end of the 62nd week after the initial 7 weeks (Dan 9:27).

Add it up. 7+62=69 weeks. 7*69=483 years.

Im not the one putting words in other people's mouths.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

My friend you have been deceived.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I hope just because I disagree with you, you do not take it as a sign of disrespect. I answer you because I respect your post, thoughts, and questions.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2013 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by truejew

What do you know about my beliefs other than what I have disclosed? The Law is fulfilled and done with. I never said the Law or the sacrifices would be re-enstated.

You teach that it will be the Antichrist that brings an end to the animal sacrifices being accepted in a future 70th week, that Christ did not fulfill that in a past 70th week. Otherwise, you would reject this future 70th week antichrist doctrine.

BELIEVERpriest

But Israel rejected Christ at the end of the 69th week, therefore they have 7 years of justice coming to them.

Incorrect. Christ was crucified after the 69th week. In the midst of the 70th week. When He brought an end to animal sacrifices being accepted.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No, you are deceived in following the Antichrist instead of Christ. You are also a plagiarist.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join