It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Atheist: A reason Christians get heated when defending their belief.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

1948 and 1967 are decoy dates set up by the Zionist. Israel wont be regathered until the 2nd advent which will be in2023 by my calculations. I could be wrong, but the only prophesy for the Church is the closing of the Church aka rapture. My rapture date is 9/16/2016.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

WOW!!! No Double WOW!!! Now you are ... Hold on, let me get this (straight) correct spelling by the way. You are now saying God or Jesus is coming back in 2023? Is that what is being said here? Dude, that last reply was the kicker for me. When you dance around LOGIC & FACTS and announce God will be here in 2023 is perhaps the most absurd thing I have ever heard in all my life. And you are in disagreement with another bible babbler on the date.....LOL.

Where do you all come up with this stuff? Oh yea, you get it out of the bible. And I guess these statements are the FACTS & LOGIC you been railing about? ROTFLMAO . Hell at least you didnt blame it all on the devil! You blamed it on man. Go back to your bible, re-read Psalms I think it's 1-17 where God tells about his plan for each one. Then re-think your statement. According to that read, we all are living Gods plan for us, which means God is responsable for our actions. It's what your bible tells us. Stay with me, this is where LOGIC comes to play. If God has a plan and planned out our lives, from the moment The breath of life comes into us, and he knows each second of everyday what takes place, Then LOGIC tells me, God is responsable for everything good or bad. IE, Muder, war, famine,abortions, Hitler, Stalin etc, etc etc, Why? Because it;s Gods plan . LOGIC & FACTS have totally been dis-placed by fantasy.

I will no longer respond in this thread.... that 2023 statement let me know that in this lil battle of wits, I'm fighting an un-armed foe. Ditto for the one you are argueing the date with. Peace be unto you and have a great weekend. OYM out.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Well, we will see what happens in 2023.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So that's all you got? Yea FACTS & LOGIC came a calling. NOT.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thought you were done posting. Here's a fact: You have an arrogance complex.

You will not acknowledge that fact, or any other facts, because you're in love with your bratty attitude.

But, the mayan calendar does not end until the last 5.25 days of the last 260 years of 360 day play out. That is 12/21/12 + 1365 days= 9/16/2016 + 7 year tribulation = 9/16/2023.

The number 1365 is in Numbers ch 3. It represents the redemption of the remainder. So 12/21/12 kicked off a countdown.

The jew were never authorized by God to use the lunar cycle as the reconing of months. Therefore, the feast of trumpets occurs on Sept 16th, of each solar year. Rosh Chodesh means new month, not new moon. The new moon definition was adopted later. So the true ending of the mayan calendar ends with the Biblical feast of trumpets.

David appointed 24 military leaders for the solar year. Thats 2 generals for each of the 12 months. The false luni-solar calendar (which was adopted during Babylonian captivity) requires a 13th intercalary month every 2 to 3 years. David never made provisions for a 13th month, because a 13th month was not part of the original Jewish calendar. The book of Jubilees verifies this.

So all this suggests that when Meso-American made it to the Americas, they believed in Yahweh before adopting the whole Quetzlquetl stuff.

Thats about 20 pages of research boiled down into one paragraph.

Read it slowly. There is no need to show off.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eladria

Originally posted by ServantOfTheLamb

You don't have to agree, this is just my belief.
edit on 2-9-2013 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

I know the Experience you speak of. I assure you, it is definitely not exclusive to Christians. I know this firsthand.

In regards to your comment about comparing the sensations that those of other religions experience, how can you rightfully do so when you have never been in their shoes? You have no idea what they experienced and what they felt.

God loves everyone, not just Christians.

Nothing gets under a Christian's skin quite so much as when you attempt to tell them that ALL roads lead Home, not just theirs, and that eventually every single soul in existence will find their way Home. Why is that? Why the need to believe that you are in some special club and that everyone who doesn't belong will suffer some hellish fate? Just because it says so in a book, doesn't mean it's true. Why the need to put down others who find their own path?

If you want respect for your way, then you must respect the way of others. It is possible to be an atheist and be a good person. And whatever men believe or disbelieve, if it serves good, it serves God.

I agree God loves everyone. Everyone can get into heaven. The only difference is other religions believe you get to heaven through some form of merit. This is not possible, and exactly why Christians try to get people to understand they need a Savior. I never said atheist couldn't be good people. Christians do not believe because you are "good" that you get into heaven, we believe because you accepted the pardon God gives you to get into heaven.. this is the major difference in Christians, and other monotheistic religions. Even Hinduism, which is actually a monotheistic God with many forms, teaches a salvation by works method.

Salvation for a Hindu is called Moksha. Moksha is when an enlightened human being is freed from the cycle of life-and-death (the endless cycle of death and reincarnation) and comes into a state of completeness. He then becomes one with God. There are four ways to Moksha: 1. The Way of Action: This involves carrying out certain religious ceremonies, duties and rites. The objective is to perform works without regard for personal gain. 2. The Way of Knowledge: This requires using your mind and philosophy to come to a complete comprehension of the universe. 3. The Way of Devotion: Salvation is reached through acts of worship, based upon the love for a God (there are thousands of gods in Hinduism). 4.The Royal Road: The use of meditation and yoga techniques. This method of reaching salvation is typically only used by wandering monks. Each of these ways to salvation in Hinduism requires that a person do certain things. Salvation is through what a Hindu does. It is through human works.

Judaism again works based doctrine.

Judaism stresses the fact that instead of "salvation," one's relationship with God has to be based on three elements: repentance - "teshuva," good deeds resulting from repentance - "tzedakah and mitzvot" and a life of devotion - "kavanah and tefilah."

Islam

Islam also stresses that in order to gain salvation, one must also avoid sinning along with performing good deeds.

These all teach a work based doctrine, and they all teach something that we would always fall short on in God's eyes. We are sinners, and nothing we can do will save us from that. That is why Christianity is the only way, because you must understand that you can do nothing that will earn you entrance to heaven, but rather that it is a gift through the mercy of God.

I can find no other religion that teaches a saved by grace and grace alone doctrine aside from biblical Christianity it is unique in that aspect.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest

Thought you were done posting. Here's a fact: You have an arrogance complex.

You will not acknowledge that fact, or any other facts, because you're in love with your bratty attitude.

But, the mayan calendar does not end until the last 5.25 days of the last 260 years of 360 day play out. That is 12/21/12 + 1365 days= 9/16/2016 + 7 year tribulation = 9/16/2023.

The number 1365 is in Numbers ch 3. It represents the redemption of the remainder. So 12/21/12 kicked off a countdown.

The jew were never authorized by God to use the lunar cycle as the reconing of months. Therefore, the feast of trumpets occurs on Sept 16th, of each solar year. Rosh Chodesh means new month, not new moon. The new moon definition was adopted later. So the true ending of the mayan calendar ends with the Biblical feast of trumpets.

David appointed 24 military leaders for the solar year. Thats 2 generals for each of the 12 months. The false luni-solar calendar (which was adopted during Babylonian captivity) requires a 13th intercalary month every 2 to 3 years. David never made provisions for a 13th month, because a 13th month was not part of the original Jewish calendar. The book of Jubilees verifies this.

So all this suggests that when Meso-American made it to the Americas, they believed in Yahweh before adopting the whole Quetzlquetl stuff.

Thats about 20 pages of research boiled down into one paragraph.

Read it slowly. There is no need to show off.

There is no biblical basis for anything involving the mayan calendar as a start date, That is a pagan calendar friend. And what do you mean God never told the Jews to use the lunar calendar.

And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years". (Genesis 1:14) The Hebrew word for "signs" is "Owth". This literally means "A signal or beacon, a flag". The word for “seasons” is the Hebrew "moadim" and means literally, "appointed times". In other words the moon, sun and stars were created also for the purpose of being a marker or signpost for God's divine appointments with His people, which we have already seen in the previous chapter are marked by the Feasts of the Lord. Thus when you combine both the Feasts of the Lord with signs in the sky happening on the same day - you should take note of their importance.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

1948 and 1967 are decoy dates set up by the Zionist. Israel wont be regathered until the 2nd advent which will be in2023 by my calculations. I could be wrong, but the only prophesy for the Church is the closing of the Church aka rapture. My rapture date is 9/16/2016.

God put signs in the heavens for us to see that those dates were special friend. There were blood moon tetrads in 1949-1950, and again there were tetrads in 1967-1968, now the next time this occurs will be 2014-2015

Now lets subtract 1967-1949=19
and again lets subtract 2014-1967=48

OH WOW ITS 1948 the year israel was reborn, and also the start of the rapture clock coincidence, I think not.

You seem to be Mormon the way your talking about the Native Americans believing in YHWH
edit on 6-9-2013 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The number 1365 is in Numbers ch 3. It represents the redemption of the remainder.

Well lets look at the start of numbers

This is the account of the family of Aaron and Moses at the time the Lord spoke to Moses at Mount Sinai.

So we are talking about something in the past not in the future. There is no reason to think that 1365 and the ending date of the mayan calendar are the time frame for the rapture.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The hebrew genesis does not name the moon as a calendar object. It says sun and luminaries. The moon reflects light, it doesnt produce it. Job knew that the moon didnt give light due to its phases.

Jesus died on a year when the astronomical new moon (not visible) fell on the the first day of the year (vernal equinox aka tekufa). Rosh chodesh does not mean new moon.

So, every 19 years from Jesus death, the astro new moon falls on the vernal equinox. Thats called the metonic cycle. Jesus was illustrating that the moon does not dictate the starting of the months. The year 2023 is 105 (49+7+49) metonic cycles from the death of Jesus. Subtract 7 years, and you get feast of trumpets 2016, the 180th day of the year. The feast of trumpets is where Jesus left off.

The mayan calendar is pagan, but it was derived from the biblical cycle of 5250 years. This count started with Lamech ( Noah's dad). The mayans left off the first Jubilee of the cycle for astronomical reasons.

I first made the 9/16/16 connection with the 105 metonic cycles. I later realized that the Aztec synchronized their calendar by this pattern.

My research comes from the metered syllables of the Hebrew Psalm 90, Isaiah 52+53, and the Greek Ephesians, Revelation, and other parts of NT.

Had man followed God's original plan, the millenium would have started in year 4200 from the fall and ended in 5250 from the fall. Its all in the Bible, in the hebrew and greek meter.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Want to know why I'm arrogant on this topic? I know I'm right and your wrong. You blew it with the God gonna be here in 2023. I mean blew it the hell up. It's a discussion forum, no need for name calling. Oh I forgot again, it's the christian way. So how do I get in touch with you in 2023? My arrogance can't wait to gloat.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Again I will say there is no Biblical basis for any of these claims. If there is please reference them to support your opinion.

Now lets look at the Genesis from 1:14-16.

4 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

So, every 19 years from Jesus death, the astro new moon falls on the vernal equinox. Thats called the metonic cycle. Jesus was illustrating that the moon does not dictate the starting of the months. The year 2023 is 105 (49+7+49) metonic cycles from the death of Jesus. Subtract 7 years, and you get feast of trumpets 2016, the 180th day of the year. The feast of trumpets is where Jesus left off.

You are just assuming things with no references to scripture again. Although I do agree with the feast of trumpets being the day of the second coming, and quite possibly the rapture.

The feast of Trumpets was sometimes called “The feast of the unknown day and hour” because unlike other feasts, it began at the time of the new moon on the first day of the month known as Tishri

But the feast of trumpets is based off the lunar calendar buddy. The solar eclipse the day Jesus died was a sign to the nations of the world, that the Church Age had begun. There will be two solar eclipses in the year 2015. There will be two blood moons in 2015 all occurring on the days of the Lords feast. The first blood moon and solar eclipse are referenced to in Joel2:31 and Acts 2:20-21, then a partial solar eclipse comes on the day of the start of rosh....another sign to the nations of the world.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I do have some links, just didnt have time to post them earlier. Note: read my post before examining the brainout links. Unfortunately, the documents are lengthy, and I did all I could to narrow the references down. It helps to search the web pages with the "find on page option" if you have it. Use terms like hebrew meter, greek meter, solar only, what if scenarios. This will help to save some time. There are years of research in these links, so be patient.

Here are a number of lengthy docs on the meter:

www.brainout.net...

The hebrew and greek meter reveals that God dispenses time to believers who super mature in installments of 490 years with a 70 voting period between the 490's to create 1050 year block. That is 490+70+490=1000+50, or a millenium and a Jubilee. At the end of the millenium, satan will be released for 50 years to start his final revolution.

Here are some docs refering to the solar year:

www.brainout.net...

Here's a good youtube vid on the solar calendar:

www.youtube.com...

The connection to the mayan calendar is my idea.

None of these links were made by date setters, but Jesus never said there was a prohibition on knowing the rapture. Jesus said that no man knows the day or hour, not the angels of heaven, not even the Son, but only the Father. Jesus spoke this using the perfect active indicative for the word 'knows'. That means that no man has known since the past with the result that this lack of knowledge will continue into the future until the occurance of the event. This literal interpretation poses a problem, because while in His humanity, Jesus may have set His omniscience aside, after His ressurection, His knowledge would have been restored, which would violate the perfect active indicative clause. So, I think the message is anthropopathic, where knowledge (in this case) means authority. Jesus may know when the rapture will happen as He must know now, but in following the Father's plan, He will not make it happen before its appointed time. Like visiting the doctor. You make an appointment, and you may want it to happen sooner, but the doctor's office has authority over the schedule.

2016 is (1050x5)+6+490+70+308 years from the fall of Adam. All these numbers are reflected in the meter. Noah was born 6 years into a 1050 year ark of time, therefore, man (6) is carrie through the sea of time in arks of God's dispensations, hence daniels 70 weeks (490 years). Noah was in the ark for 365 days. 308+7 of those days were after his birthday. His birthday was on pentacost. So 50 represents Church, 308 is the closing of Church, and 7 is the tribulation. 50+308+7=365. Enoch was raptured at the age of 365.

Paul used 308+7 in his meter to express how the Church age is pregnant with Israel's 70th week. 308+7 =315, a multiple of 105. Paul set a series of potential rapture dates in his meter. He knew that the rapture would happen when the Church fully matured, so his date setting was only speculation, as is mine.

Here is some info on Paul's 'what if' scenarios:

brainout.net...

Download the "geneyrs.xls" flow chart to view a reconstruction of human history starting from the fall of Adam:

brainout.net...

To date, 2013 is 6121 years from the fall of Adam. The Jews are missing some years from their modern record.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What makes you think the mayan calendar has anything to do with the Bible. The astronomical event that occurred that day very well might have been a sign from God but the calendar wouldn't have anything to do with it? And I am sorry but it will take my awhile to read that research. However in the meantime look into the Blood moon tetrads, as well as read the link below.

gracethrufaith.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

God put signs in the heavens for us to see that those dates were special friend. There were blood moon tetrads in 1949-1950, and again there were tetrads in 1967-1968, now the next time this occurs will be 2014-2015

Now lets subtract 1967-1949=19
and again lets subtract 2014-1967=48

OH WOW ITS 1948 the year israel was reborn, and also the start of the rapture clock coincidence, I think not.

You seem to be Mormon the way your talking about the Native Americans believing in YHWH

Well, Juda ben Samuel predicted the re-establishment of Israel, the 1967 war, and said that the Messiah will come in2017. He was a non-Christian cabalist. I think the Illuminati, or whatever you wanna call them, used this model to make the political state of Israel look like fullfilment of prophecy. Israel will be re-established when the Messiah returns, and the Jews have full control of the land. At that point, all of the OT saints will be ressurected to greet them. Those things havent happened yet. The modern state of Israel is a false flag so that satan can lure the Jews into one place, and spring his trap.

Daniel's 70th week proves that Israel only has 7 years left on its time clock. The Churh fills in the gap. The modern state of Israel is interesting as it shows Satan's preparation for the tribulation, but it is not prophesy. All prophesy was paused when the Book of Revelation was written. Prophecy will restart at the rapture. The Church is the dispensation of prophetic silence and historical trends. If God chooses, he can destroy modern Israel and let the Church go on for another thousand years, but I dont see that being the case.

Im not a mormon, but look at some of the native american beliefs. Some believe that man was created from clay, by the Great Spirit "Yahowah". And the name for man means red clay. Many native americans look semitic, maybe not jewish, but possibly Pheonecian (the sea fairing people). Some of the mayan language has similar morphology to hebrew. So its possible that a semitic tribe was evangelized by the Hebrews, and carried that knowledge to the Americas. Later, that knowledge degenerated. Its not an absurd concept.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, Juda ben Samuel predicted the re-establishment of Israel, the 1967 war, and said that the Messiah will come in2017. He was a non-Christian cabalist. I think the Illuminati, or whatever you wanna call them, used this model to make the political state of Israel look like fullfilment of prophecy. Israel will be re-established when the Messiah returns, and the Jews have full control of the land. At that point, all of the OT saints will be ressurected to greet them. Those things havent happened yet. The modern state of Israel is a false flag so that satan can lure the Jews into one place, and spring his trap. Daniel's 70th week proves that Israel only has 7 years left on its time clock. The Churh fills in the gap. The modern state of Israel is interesting as it shows Satan's preparation for the tribulation, but it is not prophesy. All prophesy was paused when the Book of Revelation was written. Prophecy will restart at the rapture. The Church is the dispensation of prophetic silence and historical trends. If God chooses, he can destroy modern Israel and let the Church go on for another thousand years, but I dont see that being the case. Im not a mormon, but look at some of the native american beliefs. Some believe that man was created from clay, by the Great Spirit "Yahowah". And the name for man means red clay. Many native americans look semitic, maybe not jewish, but possibly Pheonecian (the sea fairing people). Some of the mayan language has similar morphology to hebrew. So its possible that a semitic tribe was evangelized by the Hebrews, and carried that knowledge to the Americas. Later, that knowledge degenerated. Its not an absurd concept.

Israel had to be reborn as a country. They have to have their temple during the tribulation in order for the abomination of desolation to occur.

And according to my research DNA evidence shows that 99.4% shows that Native Americans descended from east Asia the other .6% are African and European and appeared after Columbus. Also according to my research no traces of the Hebrew language can be found in any of the Native American languages but rather linguistics show the same as DNA findings. So it does seem a little absurd to me. I have looked into this in-depth to try and help my Mormon friends understand Joseph Smith was a false prophet.

At this time, Judah Ben Samuel published the results of his biblical calculations (Gematria) and astrological observations and summarized as follows: “When the Ottomans (Turks) – who were already a power to be reckoned with on the Bosporus in the time of Judah Ben Samuel – conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time.”

He used the Bible to make this prediction....please read the link I posted.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What makes you think the mayan calendar has anything to do with the Bible. The astronomical event that occurred that day very well might have been a sign from God but the calendar wouldn't have anything to do with it? And I am sorry but it will take my awhile to read that research. However in the meantime look into the Blood moon tetrads, as well as read the link below.

gracethrufaith.com...

I know about the tetrad. Im reading Zenith 2016 by Tom Horn. It talks about the tetrad.

Like i said, the meter says that God originally planned history to last 5250 years from the fall of Adam, but man messed up. One of these screw ups was that Israel was not supposed to reject Jesus. But God always has a back up plan. Had Israel embraced Jesus, we would not be members of the church today.

The mayas had a three layer calendar. Of 260 days, 360 days, and 365.25 days. They thought of the extra 5.25 days as unlucky and shut down for 5.25 days out of the year. Therefore, their calendar was 260+100+5.25 days. I feel that is a reflection of the flood. Many theorize that the antediluvian year was only 360 days long, and that something messed up our orbit resulting in the flood and the extra 5.25 days. Revelation reveals the tribulation in a 360 day manor whereas Daniel reflects a 365 day per year tribulation. I think this is pointing to the flood.

If this is true, then we are measuring the mayan calendar wrong. Instead of measuring the mayan calendar as 360 days back to back in a 365.25 day reality, we should account for the last 5.25 day of each year. Pope Gregory new about this, because when he designed the calendar we observe to day, it seems that he made sure than 12/21/12 was the 355th day of the gregorian year (lunar calendar is 355 days long), and that 9/16/2016 would be the 260th day of the gregorian year (reflecting the mayan holy year). So, 12/21/12 and 9/16/16 are correct dates as far as the mayan calendar is concerned, its the starting date that the MSM has wrong.

Counting back from 2016 (or 6124 From the fall), the Biblical meter's 5250 year block started in the year 874 (from the fall) with the birth of Lameh. Therefore, since the Mayans had a 5200 count, in order to line up woth 12/21/12 and 9/16/16 (like Pope Gregory expressed), the Mayans would have had to start their count in the year 924 FF. So, if you convert 5200 years years of 360 days into modern solar years, you get 5125 years. If this were true, the the mayan calendar would never have met the 2012 date set by Pope Gregory.

(Sorry if this is confusing.)

The flood happend in the year 1656 FF. So for 732 years from the start of the 5200 year cycle, the solar year would have been only 360 days, then after the flood, 5.25 days would have been added. Hence, that is why the mayan had 5.25 unlucky days each year. They were traumatized, lol. Like I said, following the 105 metonic cycles, I came to 9/16/16. It wasnt till later that I foud the Mayan coincidence. The media essentialy gave us the wrong ending date, and the wrong starting date. If it werent for the coincidences between the mayan calendar, the hebrew meter/ solar calendar,Pope Gregory's clever intercalation and the 105 metonic cycles, I would not be able to pin down any dates. I call this method, 'Historical Triangulation'.

The mayans had a count down that ended their calendar that using the last 13 katuns. One katun is 20 years. Since the MSM used the 360 day back to back method, 1365 days are left over from the last 13 katuns. This takes us from 12/21/12 to 9/16/16. Counting back 260 years from 2016, we get 1756, or the start of the French and Indian War. This war got the ball rolling fot the Declaration of Independance 20 years later in 1776. This is recorded in the 13 layer pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill. The ending of the first of the 13 katuns created the Novo Ordo Seclorum, and the end of the 13th katun will usher in the New World Order of the tribulation on 9/16/2016.

Please excuse any typografical errors, my computer is down, so im posting from my phone, and my thumbs are very sore. Lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Eastern asia came from the Hittites. They were a melting pot empire like america. Remember, all civilization came from Noah. Even if Mayans arent semites, at some point, they knew about God. The world has been evangelized many times over.

Im a dispensationalist, so I dont believe in mormonism, but remember, the best lies hold an element of truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

gracethrufaith.com...

K. I read the link. It was interesting.

Have to say that I both agree and disagree with you. Yes, Jews have to occupy Israel in order for the tribulation to play out. But, none of the OT prophets saw the Church in they're prophecies. The parable of the fig tree is a reference to the second advent. Therefore, the fig tree will not begin to shoot forth until the moment of the rapture.

Notice how when Jesus spoke of the birth pangs, He was very non-specific...Wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places...these are not prophecies. These are historical trends. Prophecies are specific and never included the Church. Had Jesus been accepted by Israel, pentacost would have still happened, and so would have the tribulation, 2nd advent and millenium, only the church age would not have occured. The Church was invisible because its existance was contingent on Israel's choice.

Are we in the brith pangs? I would say yes! All the symptoms are there. But Israel can be dispersed tomorrow, and the earthquakes, wars, and rumors of wars can go in to remission for an x number of years, and then it can all start over again. It is when the rapture occurs that the Jews will be in the Land because of their apostasy.

Do I think that the rapture will be delayed and the birth pangs put into remission? No! I find it very unlikely. But there is no garantee. Thats why Paul thought the rapture couldve happened in his day too. There were quakes, famine, wars and rumors of wars. These birth pangs are not unique to our generation.

I do believe the rapture must happen on the feast of trumpets. Whether it is this year, next year or 2 million years from now. I also think it might happen according to patterns derived from the Hebrew and Greek meter. So my calculations arent based on the mayan calendar, it just so happens that the mayan calendar follows the hebrew meter. I discovered mayan connection after the fact. Before that I never even cared about the mayans.

I found these things after asking God for answers. Whenever I do these studies, I always use 1 John 1:9 to confess my known sins that way im guided by the Holy Spirit.

I was shocked when I discovered that the new moon had nothing to do with.the bible. Rosh Chodesh does not mean new moon. Its a bad translation. But the bible has a consistent numerical pattern in its syllibification, and that pattern doesnt work with the lunar calendar.

If David appointed 24 Generals for the 12 months, where are the 2 Generals for the 13th month?

The moon will turn red at the second advent, when it is confused. It will be confused because something will disturb earths orbit again and the moons orbit. So if the 2nd advent is on 9/16/2023, the moon will be full and blood red instead of being an astronimical new moon according to the lunar schedule. The blood moon at the 2nd advent will not be the result of a natural eclipse, but purturbation of our orbital path. That why Isaiah said the earth will wobble on its axis like a drunk man and the moon will be confused.

Therefore, if by chance Genesis does say the moon will determine the times and season, it will be a sign that Christ is coming to kick some ass at the end of the season.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Daniel's 70th week proves that Israel only has 7 years left on its time clock.

The 70 weeks was fulfilled when Jesus was crucified. The only reason to claim it wasn't is to try to disprove Jesus as Messias and replace Him with the Antichrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join