It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She wants her Chicken McNuggets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
10:30 am, chicken mcnuggets not available. What is the world coming to!
Screaming, yelling, broke the drive thru window.

What the hell is wrong with people these days

edit on 2-9-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

now that's certainty BEYOND a bad case of the "munchies"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yep, search = already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Yep, search = already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yay, the "search police" are here. Jokes and pranks forum. Who would've guessed.
Thanks though my friend.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Honestly?

You know what, if that lady was here, right in front of me, I would have a few tips for her, just so that she can get through life without always feeling like such an abject failiure, which, lets face it, she must from the looks of that video.

1)
Human beings cannot go Super Saiyan. Hybrids, part human, part Saiyan... well sure, they can, but this lady is not one of them (evidenced by the fact that she didnt just reach through the plate glass, and tear off the heads of every person within gripping distance of it). No matter how hard she tries, no matter how hard she gurns, strains, and makes a sound like someone getting rid of a tricky turd, her hair is not going to stand on end, turn neon yellow, and have sparks comming off it. There is however, a chair for that. They have them in a few states still, so if shes at all fussed about mad hair, she should take advantage of that facility.

2) If you want to scare the living hell out of someone, and be a double tough badass, one does not quote a poorly dubbed cartoon show, only three percent of which made any sense what so ever, and appealled almost exclusively to those whose attention span is limited to the time it takes for a neuron to fire precisely once. What you do is you drive away calmly, go to the hardware store, buy a plastic coverall, gloves, and a freshly sharpened pair of long machetes, and then go back to the location, and silently kill the entire kitchen staff.

Here ends my advice.

Disclaimer: I am not advocating violence here, I am just pointing out that if you are going to have a psychotic break, or about to enter into a huge rage, either stow it, or put some effort into it for the love of God. There is nothing more wasteful than dumb anger.
edit on 2-9-2013 by TrueBrit because: To add disclaimer

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well said my good sir, well said.

She probably needed the nuggets to jar that tricky turd loose.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Probably one of the unknown addatives in a kamehameha dump!

Good lord. I mean, of all the things to go beserk about, Chicken McNuggets have to be pretty damned low on the priority list.

new topics

top topics

join