It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Factor 2013 Illuminati!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi

Well, I can't post anywhere else at the moment as I am new, but I wanted those of you who are interested in the Illuminati to see this video, the girl has illuminati ear rings, I was trying to think would you actually buy these innocently based on there appearence, I don't think so really.

There are plenty of times in the video to see them, but here is one part!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet she doesn't even understand the meaning of the symbols on her earings.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rich76

Ironically, if you just waited until your 20th post, being that you're at 19 right now, you could have posted this thread in any other forum but this one.

I didn't know Sharon Osbourne was on X factor. Shes leaves AGT and is now on that show. Lame. As far as the earings, I see what you mean, but this girl didn't dress herself, X factors wardrobe did.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

rich76
Hi

Well, I can't post anywhere else at the moment as I am new, but I wanted those of you who are interested in the Illuminati to see this video, the girl has illuminati ear rings, I was trying to think would you actually buy these innocently based on there appearence, I don't think so really.

www.youtube.com...

To be honest- I think that she would have no idea the reference behind the earrings.
She was probably dressed by somene who works for the network (who has no idea of the symbolisim) who in turn probably picked them up from someone who had made them to appeal to the growing 'trend' of the 'Illuminati' in modern pop culture. EOS.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yes...I'm a sad git...I did watch the whole of this last night. X Factor wardrobe did not dress her, she was wearing them at her home when she was getting ready. She might possibly know about the egyptian eye symbology, I know my kids did when they were younger than this contestant as primary school kids look as egyptian history. Fair enough, young people might not know that this symbol has over the years been linked to the illuminati.

I really think you are trying to make something out of nothing here OP. I have read many of the arguments about how TPTB in all their various guises 'infiltrate' all areas including the music industry. But you know what I have learnt having been interested in all this kind of stuff since I was 18 and I am over 50 now?......lifes to darn short to keep looking for this kind of stuff. Life is precious and in this young lady's case....just sit back and enjoy her talent.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich76
Hi

www.youtube.com...

THATS your introduction? It's earings, so what?

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

angryhulk

Originally posted by rich76
Hi

www.youtube.com...

THATS your introduction? It's earings, so what?

Good luck!

Um, excuse me! Yes, this seems to be the OP's intro and they have chosen this moment to share this info with us rather than talking about themselves because they cannot create a new thread due to the whole 20 posts situation.

I understand that this is not a forum to be used for such - OP has broken ATS T&C's, but by posting such a rude and 'in your face' comment you have shown that you can also break the rules. Ridiculling someone for their intro (and in turn making yourself look like a d**k and also violating the T&C's) is not the nicest way to greet a new fellow member.

OT- back on topic. As Angelchemuel

pointed out, I believe this is a no story. If she was wearing them at home then probably they belong to her. Nice though.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rich76

Hi rich76, and welcome to the Introductions Forum again, it is a forum to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than weolcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join