It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells The Truth!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What the hell man. Is Jimmy Carter really gonna be the only POTUS
in the last forty eight years to show some balls and be a man and
accept responsibility for his decisions. I'm beginning to believe
thiss guy may be from Kenya after all. He lies about

EVERYTHING.

GOOD POST OP !
SNF
edit on 1-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Zibbignew Breznick (spelling...who cares, he's an NWO hack) also gave a prognostication/assessment of how alliances would inevitably be aligned - years ago. Which turned out to be true.

It really makes one wonder about the malleability of world events and how easily we may all be manipulated to a determined reality.

And I'm not discounting a certain amount of "woo" or ritual magick and/or group consciousness manipulation.

eta..NO NOT crisis actors, puhlease...

edit on 9/1/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Where did that man go? What the hell happened to him? We have to stop this war from happening, we can't get fooled into this surgical strike BS, again... it always ends, well it never ends does it? It always results with troops or CIA on the ground.

This has to stop, we the people have to figure out a way to reclaim our country. Not in my name, not in our name... put the real names out there.

It only needs a donkey sticker now, and a French flag.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm reminded of former National Security Advisor (hmmm NSA initials) Zbigniew Brzezinski's quote:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

Wow, very timely reminder of something they set out to do long ago, and accomplished.

Now, now this makes me again wonder why they need to use missile strikes,
when drones are good enough everywhere else. They are indeed up to something
and it is rotten to the core.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Greed is a Mofo.

He talked a good talk but in the end greed and the presidential lottery ticket was the prize. Too bad we cant give him a Willie Wonka "you get nothing" moment.

I cant blame corporations per say, but I sure as hell blame greed as the factor in it all. Greed doesnt need corporations to back it up, but it helps. Obama has a few things going for him. One, he can do what he wants and not be afraid of the consequences. His legacy is already tainted.

Two, he can bide his time and do nothing. In all reality I think he would rather golf and vacation for his remaining days.

The last thing will involve presidential pardons, and a book deal. Maybe work for one of those corporations in the long run.

What we need is a full house cleaning, that would make George Washington proud. MHO

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood

President Obama’s half-brother in Kenya could cause the White House more headaches over new evidence linking him to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and establishing that controversial IRS supervisor Lois Lerner signed his tax-exempt approval letter.

Malik Obama’s oversight of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments is one reason for the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, according to an Egyptian report citing the vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, Tehani al-Gebali

Malik Obama

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Kali74

It only needs a donkey sticker now, and a French flag.

Think I will add a laugh track to that vid and open and close it with that pic. I'll see if I can 'Shop a donkey sticker and French flag on it and throw in a Monsanto logo if there's room.

Brings to mind that convenient money-making revolving door between political office and executive corporate jobs.

edit on 1-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

sonnny1
The last thing will involve presidential pardons, and a book deal. Maybe work for one of those corporations in the long run.

What we need is a full house cleaning, that would make George Washington proud. MHO

Here, here, Bravo, Sonny! I started to believe today that maybe, just maybe, we're finally getting mad enough to hold these out-of-control idgits accountable for their actions.

CONGRESS: Vote NO...we're taking names.

edit on 1-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

They say 9% of America wants this. Is that all Neo-Cons or idiots?

I dont know anyone that wants us in Syria! Do you?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Priceless, isn't it? You simply can not make this stuff up... A hollywood movie mogul trying to sell this would be laughed out of the offices, 'cause it's just too unlikely.

As you say, it's either laugh or cry. Hypocrisy on full display.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We keep hearing about protecting American interests. What interests? Our bases? Our embassies? Our allies? What do we need those for? To maintain our presence in the world? Why? Why do we need to do that? Because our lifestyle goes beyond our means. Some asshole somewhere along the line figured out that all his buddies get a piece of the pie if we gain control of resources through war than by outright buying them and doing business fairly. The military gets money, the defense contractors get money, the oil pigs get their oil, the traders get to speculate on the cost per barrel and rake in the cash, then we get to rebuild and sneak in a few DD's (not boobies) and Gap stores... and Americans still get their stuff, China still gets to manufacture our stuff, Russia will still get to sells weapons to whoever America isn't selling to on top of feeling morally justified to strike Saudi Arabia which in turn strengthens Iran. Everyone wins.

...well almost everyone. But hey, at least they won't die by chemical attack.

The only American interests that we should ever be willing to commit our military to protecting is on American soil.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
He looks younger. I think that's one of his clones.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

We need a.....

RESET.

America needs one, and anyone that lives here who says no is being dishonest with themselves.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We do. The entire world does.
Everyone needs to go back to their corners and think about what they've done.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

That's a very valid question. What interests, Mr. President, are you protecting? Or, more correctly, who's? America's? I doubt that very much, thank you...

I truly hope that Congress grows a set, and tells him no. Because that would mean the onset of lameduck disease. ...and that can't happen a moment too soon.

'course that'll mean we have to start thinking about the next hypocrite that get his/her fundament elected into that chair.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The people of the entire world are saying no, yet all the political shows this morning, er yesterday morning talked about was saving face and not appearing weak and being the ones to put our foot down about chemical weapons. It seems the only way for the US to save face is to back down. Our refusal to do so only shows that despite what we say about our reputation, we couldn't care less what the world thinks of us thus proving that there's ulterior motive.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yep. We can't appear weak... So we must attack.

Yes, the events in Syria are terrible. Horrifying. Any number of words and phrases come to mind...

But how does attacking Syria make it any better? Short term? It kills thousands who might otherwise survive to help rebuild the country. Long term? Hard feelings fester for years causing strife further down the road, killing/harming even more innocents...

All in the name of saving face...

There's honor in turning away, too. Honor in not shedding blood unnecessarily.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

seagull
But how does attacking Syria make it any better? Short term? It kills thousands who might otherwise survive to help rebuild the country. Long term? Hard feelings fester for years causing strife further down the road, killing/harming even more innocents...

All in the name of saving face...

There's honor in turning away, too. Honor in not shedding blood unnecessarily.

Kerry was spouting off about what history would record if we don't intervene. I'm pretty sure, after ALL the extra bloodshed such a hair-brained imperialist move will spark, history will record (if there's anyone left to record it) what these fools did...and what we allowed them to do.

We need a running list of every politician that pushes or votes for this idiocy. For history.

edit on 2-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Every Candidate plays the game. When they actually get there the aging increases big time. Think about it, the stress level being the POTUS is crazy. They are given the best drugs to stay awake, given the best speaches, given the best equipment to do what they want, the Power is intoxicating.

But at the end of the day they should hold the oath they pledged on, the Constitution. That cant be so hard can it??

To me, that really is the hard part to comprehend, if they see something that undermines the Constitution shouldnt they do something about it?? Obama spoke of change but he hasn't changed a thing.

Every election, Supporters become just like the rest of us. Asking "WFT??". But, you have to give it to the Media, creating emotional voters is there job and they do a great job at it.

Ron Paul should of been our POTUS in 3 elections and we have ourselves to blame. At least he would of not went against his pledge, no matter the unknowns that the rest of us dont know, which I am sure are beyond our comprehension.
edit on 2-9-2013 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That running list would be so long it would look embarrassing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join