It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Navy Senior- "I Didn't Join the Navy To Fight For Al-Qaeda in a Syrian Civil War!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

Well how bout dat.

I don't see how it can get any more concise than that. Nope. That truly does sum it up.

It's men like THAT we need as president. The end.
edit on Sun Sep 1st 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I dont disagree with him and would feel the same way if I was still in the military.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Now all we need is about one million more who feel like him!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

That's a senior enlisted man. Not an officer...

But can't disagree with the sentiment...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

That's a senior enlisted man. Not an officer...

But can't disagree with the sentiment...

Ok, I changed the title to reflect truth. I trust your judgement, but if anyone else can confirm that it would be good.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It wasn't a criticism. You didn't have to change it...

Certainly the thought expressed is worthy of note. For us to even contemplate an alliance with AlQueda, or the Muslim Brotherhood? It's akin to our alliance with the Sovs during WWII, more trouble than it's worth in the long run. Short term it might be useful, but in the long run? Not so much would be my guess.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I saw the same picture posted on Facebook today with a member of the Army.

Here is the sad part, they are our military that is supposed to be defending our rights to free speech, yet they have to hide their faces to say what they want.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Chief gunners mate. Tell from the cross bars. Rank E7

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is why I never joined the Military when they were hounding me in high school and calling my house twice a week. I knew then it was a sham, foot soldiers for illuminati oil bankster CEOs.

14 years old, read William Cooper's Behold A Pale Horse.

Book changed my life and saved me from the Military Industrial Complex sham

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The sad truth that people do not want to recognize specially if they defend and follow the Obama administration.

A lot of people knows that the support of Obama toward the rebels in Syria and funding using tax payers money is the ones responsible for the Attacks against the people.

Now even the military knows that the sugar coating propaganda of saving the littler children in Syria is nothing but a joke.

The support from the people is not there, the voters are inundating congress with phone calls on the disappointment that this new round of lies and deceive is causing.

In my opinion Obama has not desire to attack the same groups that he has been financing for the last two years.

Over a billion dollars of tax dollars send to terrorist.

If Obama have any integrity at all he should resign, with all the scandals that his administration has been linked too.

But we know that is not going to happen because political whores this days have not shame.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Excellent. If I ever did anything right in life myself, I had a 17-year-old nephew that was determined to join the army. But I gave him a good talking to, and proposed he go look up some things first. I asked him if he wanted to be just another pawn in a chess game. If he wanted to be sacrificed like some piece of meat on foreign soil, and dying for Big Oil. I told him the stories I had read and other former military I have talked to who have told me how things run. I advised him in general that BEFORE he made that decision, that he better do a lot more study and get a grip on what was really going on.

Well to make a long story short, six months later when I saw him, he had changed his mind. "Thanks for saving my life," he said, and gave me a very hard hug. And you better believe I gave him the same very hard hug back. Phew. Saved by the bell.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And the other slap in the face is the U.S.S New York was built from of the steel from the world trade center's. Caused by terrorists that we were fighting. Only now to by used by guys like this in the navy as a reminder we all got screwed.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What I find most appalling is that he has to hide his face.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I've actually seen several of these online today.

Interesting times indeed....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Silly Americans..

Alqaeda are only bad when they stand between us and the OIL.

Alqaeda are good when they are fighting the same enemy we are, ie soviets, Assad,

Havent you learnt anything yet?

Alqaedas directorr (Bandar Bush) is practically a piece of the white house furniture!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He has to follow orders or face court marshal. In fact if he's identified by this photo he'll be court marshaled. It one of the standing general orders shoot first don't ask questions. BLIND OBEDIENCE. it actually took brass huevos to do this. He could just quit but that may be grounds for a.w.o.l. and he goes to jail.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It appears the sentiment is catching on.

Way to go military. It about time you started thinking for yoruself.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by dominicus

Excellent. If I ever did anything right in life myself, I had a 17-year-old nephew that was determined to join the army. But I gave him a good talking to, and proposed he go look up some things first. I asked him if he wanted to be just another pawn in a chess game. If he wanted to be sacrificed like some piece of meat on foreign soil, and dying for Big Oil. I told him the stories I had read and other former military I have talked to who have told me how things run. I advised him in general that BEFORE he made that decision, that he better do a lot more study and get a grip on what was really going on.

Well to make a long story short, six months later when I saw him, he had changed his mind. "Thanks for saving my life," he said, and gave me a very hard hug. And you better believe I gave him the same very hard hug back. Phew. Saved by the bell.

AWESOME STORY!!!!

This is how we change the world, one by one. I too have a nephew now that just started high school and am handing him all the right books. He's really big on ego and psychopathic narcissism being the cause of the world's ills and an inherent ill in the psychology of the top 1%

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow. From the looks these photos are coming from their stations. Thought they are monitored. We'll if they come to this site I give my thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
UCMJ covers a lot of topics I believe there is a regulation covering wearing a uniform and political speech (read that as it is a big NO NO). They can voice their opinions out of uniform however when in uniform they cannot so by obscuring their name and face they are able to get away with it and it is actually a very powerful message this way.

It is the same regulation that prevents soldiers from attending candidate rallies in uniform because it would give the impression that they speak for all military in supporting that candidate. Last election a case of such happened when a young soldier attended a function for Ron Paul in uniform without clearing it through the chain of command.

The fact that these soldiers are doing this is brave and the fact that they are hiding there faces is smart it also keeps the story focused on the message instead of on the individual soldiers doing it.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Grimpachi because: Stupid I pad

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join