It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Is An Atheist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If there is a dualistic god than I think it would be safe to say that god would be an atheist. That god would not believe any other gods exist. Now if that was indeed the case and we should strive to model this god, wouldn't we all be atheists?

If god is everything and everyone than yet again god would be an atheist. This is due to the fact that a god of oneness comprises of everything so anything that exists is apart of that god. Nothing can exist outside of this god, not even another god.

Either way god is an atheist.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I thought there are 12 other gods mentioned in the bible and the bible is supposed to be gods word.

I will always wonder about what or who was before god/ what made god. Pretty much the same question as what caused the big bang.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

If god is everything and everyone than yet again god would be an atheist.

If he is everyone....and one of those "everyones" believed in God...then God would be a believer.....right?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
If there is a dualistic god than I think it would be safe to say that god would be an atheist. That god would not believe any other gods exist. Now if that was indeed the case and we should strive to model this god, wouldn't we all be atheists?

If god is everything and everyone than yet again god would be an atheist. This is due to the fact that a god of oneness comprises of everything so anything that exists is apart of that god. Nothing can exist outside of this god, not even another god.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

We are all atheists because we fallow the Law and have put Our faith in the laws of man.
Some People might have faith in God or Jesus, but they still fallow the laws of man.

People kan only fallow one master. Nobody fallows God.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy

What's your point?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Are you trying to say that by creating reality God had doubt's about hisself?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the definition of the word "Atheist"? Because if God WAS real, and he/she was self aware, he/she couldn't be an atheist, because he/she knows he/she exsists. Correct?

new topics

top topics

join