It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's Message To Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I find the lovey-dovey emotional responses towards Putin a very informing and enlightening thing to observe.
It is already known that the USSR (KGB) was working towards ways and developing methods to brainwash American people. How they did it over a period of over 40 years, to me is amazing. They are true pioneers in the new "thought" movement. While America was fiddling around with psychedelic drugs (out of which, the only good thing that came was Timothy Leary haha just kidding). So, without even paying attention to the specific words that the translator is saying, and paying attention loosely to the content, the man is using de-stabilizing methods to cause confusion and what would basically amount to political chaos. And all the responses from Americans themselves.... it's just amazing. I never believed, when I first watched this video a few years ago, that it was truly the way the USSR (or at least, KGB) conducted their socio-political orchestra.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by TrueAmerican

does anybody got the message in words i cant watch vids

In Short Putin says "Baawaaaaa" to Obama.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
reply to post by spy66

Because the sheeple only heard the word free. All the free stuff they were going to get. They really don't care who is president, they just want the handouts and free healthcare. And not one had the thoughts "nothing in life is truly free" and "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". And they still don't care (or know) what's going on around them. They will support anything and anyone who is putting free stuff in their hands.

lol keep calling your fellow countrymen sheeple when you're just parroting crap you heard on alt news sources. what a great role model some people are. the gubment demonizes people with words like 'terrorist' , conspiracy crowd cheers, then calls their friends sheeple like its any different and call themselves 'awake' lol

can you even name 5 people that got free stuff AND voted?

edit:
it's also funny how on here you get threads like russia is weak, we'd win, then putin talks crap to obama and everyone loves him. he should run for president in the us and campaign on ats.
edit on 3-9-2013 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
IF the US is a slimeball then Russia is at least scumbag.

Russia has been funding anti-western countries forever and much of their support has resulted in war and ruin. And yet here he talks as though none of that were important . Most of you seem to agree.

I trust no one. I think our best hope is the UN. All the countries have self-interest. This isn't about world government, it's about having everybody work together to come to a more complete conclusion. It's a world where nations aren't lying and cheating each other to one up. It's about tackling global problems. It's about maturing and realizing our limitations and reaching out to each other.

I don't see utopia in our future. I do see more cooperation between countries. I also see people colonizing the moon and other planets and places to get away from earth and form their own governments.
edit on 3-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well if we can rely on the translation then he's hitting the nail on the head. You can generally trust a guy who goes fly fishing and hunting. They're generally down home rugged solid hardy types who have some backbone and down home values. Unlike these wezzles in washington who sold their soles to the devil long ago back at the skull and bones rituals, and who would gladly sell out their own mothers to make an extra nickle!

edit on 3-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by spy66

You must not know how the United States elections work. Why don't you look up the total population of the United States, then look at the total number of people who voted in both 08, and 2012, then find the percentage of Americans that voted for Obama. It's laughable, if I recall what it was, it was less than 20% of the U.S. population.

Correction: It was a little over 20%

You learned something new.

edit on 1-9-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

Of the population of course because babies and children can not vote. Of the population who is eglible to vote the turn out rate in 2012 was 57.5% with 126 million voting and 93 million of people who are of age. In battle ground states the turn out is much higher while in places like Texas and California, the two states with the largest population tend to have low turn out rates because they are locks for one side and by the time they vote often the election is already decided. That skews the numbers lower. No suprise most of the west coast does not bother to vote when it is a land slide as in the last election.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

So essentially what you are saying since he did it Obama can do it to?

I can tell from your posts of late you are acting very defensive that people are (rightfully) crapping on the American administration for their Imperialistic actions.

and in before I-I-I-IRAN rhetoric (some of you are starting to sound like Democrats with Bush)

I am saying hold them all to this lofty standard you have with the US!!!

Is that too hard?

It must be because thats all I hear. Evil Satan....US.

Meh....

edit on 3-9-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
PLEASE...Mr. Putin has got brains....!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh but I do, I make no claim that Putin and the rest are saints. They are as the bad as the rest of em.

But can you claim that the US is the saint in the Syrian matter. That Congress is worried about those poor children? All I am saying is leave Syria alone, leave it to Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and other middle eastern countries to deal with a bloody civil war.

I know it is a power struggle between factions, all want their piece of the action in the outflow of oil in the middle east. I am saying I don't care for that and the west shouldn't be involving themselves in these matters, it isn't our business.

I already had one friend die over there for some politician / corporation can make some money - I don't want any more people to die for that. As for Iran and the rest, do whatever the hell they want in their own country. If the people don't like what they are doing then let them take care of their own business. I think the leadership of Iran is bat# crazy, but as I said, not my problem.

Personally if I had my way we would tell the entire middle east to pound sand.

edit on 3-9-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Sadly the US has gone further and further towards a Soviet like state so people will embrace anyone criticizing the government now. But people need to remember that this man is actually quite a bit worse than Obama, but they are all controlled by the same criminal bankers. You're a fool to embrace any of them, and people who talk about freedom all day praising Putin look the most foolish of all.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
yep...

he's definitely ..

right on the money there .. being that the POTUS holds the Nobel Prize for peace.. that in itself should be enough said..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

See, we do think a like.

I blame them all.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Perhaps this is the reason why:

www.barnhardt.biz...

i don't trust any political leader in the world, especially the head of secret service agency, in this respect Putin is like Bush Sr.

However, in his public statements, still like him a lot more than the US leaders output.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I wish Putin was the POTUS. Really. This guy is strong ... he is smart ... he understands international politics ... he understands economics ... he doesn't blink. This man is a leader. I disagree with what he stands for, but I'd really rather have someone like this than a community organizer who doesn't know what the heck he's doing.

Originally posted by spartacus699
well if we can rely on the translation then he's hitting the nail on the head. You can generally trust a guy who goes fly fishing and hunting. They're generally down home rugged solid hardy types who have some backbone and down home values. Unlike these wezzles in washington who sold their soles to the devil long ago back at the skull and bones rituals, and who would gladly sell out their own mothers to make an extra nickle!

Those points of view are quite shocking for me as a Russian citizen to read. I will just assume that you don't know much about Russia and its current political situation.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

bigyin
I think Putin is a much much tougher guy than Obomer.

Macho Man vs. Sissy-Boy

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Putin speaks on Hillary's comments...

www.liveleak.com...

Imma do a new thread on this and another Putin comment....now I have 20 posts!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Did you intentionally not understand my post, did you forget to apply comprehension?

Where did I ever say Putin would be a good leader for us? Oh right, I didn't. What I did say was that he was a good strong unapologetic leader of HIS own country and that we could benefit from our OWN strong, focused leader.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join