It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's Message To Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Why is it that Putin sounds more like a real leader who is using his brain than a knee-jerk reactionary who funds his own enemies? Huh?

In this press conference, Putin speaks simple truths that amount to valuable wisdom. Wisdom that is being ignored. He made a particular point of addressing Obama specifically as a "Nobel Peace Prize Winner."

Because Putin is a leader and not a puppet. There is a big difference. No offense to Barrack on that even Bush said it would be a lot easier as a dictatorship, and I'm sure it is. Putin doesn't have that problem he doesn't have to fake that he isn't. He is the boss, period.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Putin for Nobel Peace Prize !!!!!!!!......................wait........Puttin for obamas Nobel Peace Prize
!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
reply to post by autopat51

Because he has brains and balls. Here is how someone explained it to me earlier today:
"Putin ran the KGB Obama ran to chuckey cheese,, so who has the nerve and the smarts to know whats going on.. Im with Putin." and "Putin Is trying to bring Russian out of communism and is a Christian, anti Muslim, Obama is pushing America into communism and is anti Christian and a Muslim.. Total Oppisites except Putin has Big Balls"

Putin ran the KGB??? Source??? You won't find one because it's not true.

President, President, Prime Minister, President, Putin doesn't give a crap about your petty politics, be it gay or Muslim. All he cares about is power. That is his belief system, not some Judeo deity.

Now that Communism is gone the internal mechanism to keep the sheeple in line is not in place, so he had to create a new mechanism. It's called scapegoating (creating an enemy to unite the people), and I don't know if you are as student of history, but it's a pretty popular way for dictators to stay in power. It's popular because it works.

Now it's gay people because they are an easy target to manipulate people against. But trust me, if it would help him stay in power, he would perform fellatio on Elton John in front of a live audience.

So I wouldn't trust a dictator's view on world politics, and I would be more careful who you choose your idols to be. Hell, even Mussolini i kept the trains running on time, it doesn't mean he was a great guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Great speech from a real President. I know most politicians are the same, but whatever the message he brought out (without a teleprompter) is right on the money. Compare that to the lies our own politicians and media feeding us.

As others said, being a Russian president not easy, entire NATO is surrounding one single country - Russia. Still as a leader, he is showing more poise and statesmanship than any western leaders. It is really sad to see how far our politicians have fallen.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Us Americans better start working on our Russian and Chinese cause were about to become " that kid " on the playground....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Obama played the wuss card when he relayed to Medvedev that he'd be "more flexible after the election".

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The US are moving their Aircraft carriers colser to Syria right now.

Obama have no plans to back out.

The US are more concerned about their reputation than escalating the conflict into a much bigger war.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

The US are more concerned about their reputation than escalating the conflict into a much bigger war.

jeez, you do love your drama right
edit on 5103amMon, 02 Sep 2013 03:11:51 -05001193am9 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I dont care what anyone thinks of the guy - hes president of RUSSIA. That is his reality - and the Russians are not as manipulated and dumbed down as the Americans.

I love Putin! And I'm not even rusky

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Lol, what an upside down world. Obama is terrible, but if you are gonna cheer for Putin at least look at his history.

He ain't your typical politician. EX KGB.... HELLLOOOOO.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
reply to post by spy66

Because the sheeple only heard the word free. All the free stuff they were going to get. They really don't care who is president, they just want the handouts and free healthcare. And not one had the thoughts "nothing in life is truly free" and "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". And they still don't care (or know) what's going on around them. They will support anything and anyone who is putting free stuff in their hands.

I am sorry but what you are saying may be true of some, but not all.
Many of us realized years ago that this is no longer the America we grew up
In and are truly disgusted with the way washington is being run. We just dont really
know what to do.

We do not want this fight to happen as we feel that we are already streached to thin
and honestly feel we need to fix our problems here before we go sticking our nose into someone
elses buisness and end up getting it shot off. I think our pres. has flipped his lid myself.

Military action is not the answer now. These are new different times and we must find a better way before its to late.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
I dont care what anyone thinks of the guy - hes president of RUSSIA. That is his reality - and the Russians are not as manipulated and dumbed down as the Americans.

I love Putin! And I'm not even rusky

What makes you think that? RT is russian state owned TV. They have as much government involvement in the media as we do. They may not be as dumbed down, but let's slow down on giving Putin his beatification.

I don't diagree with the points he makes in this specific video, He can be right from time to time. I don't see what's so lovable about him though. You are crazy tot hink him people get the truth in a way you'd love.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

Originally posted by spy66

jeez, you do love your drama right
edit on 5103amMon, 02 Sep 2013 03:11:51 -05001193am9 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

I am very sorry if it is a big problem for you. But i dont like the way the US are handling this situation.
If Obama attacks and the situation escalates, it will become a big drame for me and my Family. We are not that far away from the middle east and Central europe. Not to mention what this might cost us because precies on fuel and other comodeties og up.

This might not be a big issue for you when you get tuckted in by you mom and dad each night.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well , Putin doesn't have the CFR telling him what it do.

On the flip side , you ever think that its Obama being set up on this to look like a weak fool ?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I wish Putin was the POTUS. Really. This guy is strong ... he is smart ... he understands international politics ... he understands economics ... he doesn't blink. This man is a leader. I disagree with what he stands for, but I'd really rather have someone like this than a community organizer who doesn't know what the heck he's doing.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Lol I am reminded of when Obama was first elected and he ran all around the world bowing to everyone .

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme

...Putin ran the KGB??? Source??? You won't find one because it's not true..

Swing and a miss!

Whoops, somebody is shooting from the hip and doesnt know what the hell he is talking about lol!

A big deal was made back in the time of George Bush Sr. that the two of them were in their countries respective Intelligent Services. But maybe you were still in nappies...or not born yet? Putin was a Lt. Colonel.

He served from 1975 to 1991, and is unapologetic for the deeds of the Soviet era KGB.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Here he is in his KGB uniform:

blogsensebybarb.files.wordpress.com...

One more:

www.biography.com...

This isn't YouTube, you should really do your homework.

Since 1999 he has been either President or Prime Minister of Russia.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Why is it that Putin sounds more like a real leader who is using his brain than a knee-jerk reactionary who funds his own enemies? Huh?

In this press conference, Putin speaks simple truths that amount to valuable wisdom. Wisdom that is being ignored. He made a particular point of addressing Obama specifically as a "Nobel Peace Prize Winner."

No, actually, make that

No matter how skeptical the untrusting American is of Putin, you can't fault the guy for speaking truth. Too bad no one's listening.
edit on Sun Sep 1st 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Quick, somebody email this to O'Bomber..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
KGB or not, he makes a lot more sense than our leader.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I wish Putin was the POTUS. Really. This guy is strong ... he is smart ... he understands international politics ... he understands economics ... he doesn't blink. This man is a leader. I disagree with what he stands for, but I'd really rather have someone like this than a community organizer who doesn't know what the heck he's doing.

You might get your wish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join