It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's Message To Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why is it that Putin sounds more like a real leader who is using his brain than a knee-jerk reactionary who funds his own enemies? Huh?

In this press conference, Putin speaks simple truths that amount to valuable wisdom. Wisdom that is being ignored. He made a particular point of addressing Obama specifically as a "Nobel Peace Prize Winner."

No, actually, make that

No matter how skeptical the untrusting American is of Putin, you can't fault the guy for speaking truth. Too bad no one's listening.
edit on Sun Sep 1st 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Why is it that Putin sounds more like a real leader who is using his brain than a knee-jerk reactionary who funds his own enemies? Huh?

Because people fear and respect Putin .
While Obama is just a lying little pansy that dances around like a marionette.
edit on 0105pmSun, 01 Sep 2013 17:58:01 -05005895pm9 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think Putin is a much much tougher guy than Obomer.

The USA has an ocean either side, friendly Canada to the north and only tiny Mexico on its southern border to deal with. Easy peasy. Yanks have no experience of terrorists on the ground except made up ones.

Russia on the other hand has all sorts of problem countries and regions all kicking off and threatening to come knocking. Putin has a whole lot more real problems to deal with than the pansy tucked up safe and sound in the WH.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yes he is a tained killer and very wise to the ways of the world, and knows how to pick his time to attack.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

No matter how skeptical the untrusting American is of Putin, you can't fault the guy for speaking truth. Too bad no one's listening.

Its because many people view Putin in the same regards we view Obama.

A hypocrite, Liar, and one who has no problem breaking International Laws, and using his own laws to stay in Power and the use of his own laws to keep his own people in check.

Sorry, but they all are HYPOCRITES.

I have no love for Putin either.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

does anybody got the message in words i cant watch vids

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

Because people fear and respect Putin .
While Obama is just a lying little pansy that dances around like a marionette.
edit on 0105pmSun, 01 Sep 2013 17:58:01 -05005895pm9 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

The majority of Americans wanted Obama as their president. If Obama is a lier and a pansy. Than that is what the American People want as their president. The Americans are so pleased With Obama that they wanted Obama to lead them for 8 years.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
why am i more inclined to believe Putin
than i am Obama? damn..what is happening to me?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

does anybody got the message in words i cant watch vids

Basically,

He was surprised by the UK vote to not be sucked in by the same old call to war by big brother USA, he is however very pleased and believes it to be down to more and more people being awake to the fact, the western countries are becoming blood thirsty and that blood shed in the middle east isn't whats called for. He moves on to single out Obama, by asking for him to consider what good has come from Afghan, Iraq & Libya, he asks for Obama to sit down and ponder what good comes out of bombing people from the air. He looks forward to meeting Obama and hopes he will not pull out of the scheduled meeting. From what I gather, he seems to be somewhat happier than I've seen western leaders in recent days..

I must say, I agree to a certain extent, but as usual, I tell myself, no politician is worth trusting

Edit to add: Oh and he asks for the evidence the Syrian government chemically attack its own people to be made public, he says he doesn't accept evidence to be radio chatter and gossip, he wishes for the Americans to bring it out publicly. He goes on to make a very valid point that I myself wonder, why would Assad do that to his own people in the knowledge the UN inspectors arrive in a day or 2, suffice to say, he states, he believes the attack was made by the rebels in a bid to draw more countries into the war
edit on 1-9-2013 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
why am i more inclined to believe Putin
than i am Obama? damn..what is happening to me?

You are waking up! THAT'S what is happening. Congrats, and welcome to hell. Your sense of distinguishing truth from fiction is being sharpened. So sharpen it some more. And more. And more. Just please don't shoot yourself later. We're gonna need you.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You must not know how the United States elections work. Why don't you look up the total population of the United States, then look at the total number of people who voted in both 08, and 2012, then find the percentage of Americans that voted for Obama. It's laughable, if I recall what it was, it was less than 20% of the U.S. population.

Correction: It was a little over 20%

You learned something new.

edit on 1-9-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by spy66

You must not know how the United States elections work. Why don't you look up the total population of the United States, then look at the total number of people who voted in both 08, and 2012, then find the percentage of Americans that voted for Obama. It's laughable, if I recall what it was, it was less than 20% of the U.S. population.

Correction: It was a little over 20%

You learned something new.

edit on 1-9-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

Yes some People should learn something from this. But it aint me. I cant vote in the US.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Going into the G8 Putin has the upper hand, he is becoming the biggest beneficiary of such a week pres
edit on 1-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Because the sheeple only heard the word free. All the free stuff they were going to get. They really don't care who is president, they just want the handouts and free healthcare. And not one had the thoughts "nothing in life is truly free" and "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". And they still don't care (or know) what's going on around them. They will support anything and anyone who is putting free stuff in their hands.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
im hoping Putin will make Obama look like the sissy boy puppet he truly is.
i hope Putin slaps him hard! it would be good for all of us..its time.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I for one am glad the UK isn't getting involved I would be happy to see the whole of the west take a step back and each he middle east burn. Regardless of which side they back Islam at it's pure form does not fit with western culture you can be as PC as you want but it's a fact. I wish the US would invest heavily in renewable energy and get everyone off the reliance on oil and let then all go back to the stone age levels they seem keen to stoop to

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Because he has brains and balls. Here is how someone explained it to me earlier today:
"Putin ran the KGB Obama ran to chuckey cheese,, so who has the nerve and the smarts to know whats going on.. Im with Putin." and "Putin Is trying to bring Russian out of communism and is a Christian, anti Muslim, Obama is pushing America into communism and is anti Christian and a Muslim.. Total Oppisites except Putin has Big Balls"

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

well said
star for you

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
he's making sense because he is speaking the truth.

when are people going to understand that if you stand there and tell lies all day that people are going to call BS.

Politicians in the US think they just need to get more practice time in to tell more convincing lies.... or they just say them louder and use a lot of words like "POWERFUL EVIDENCE" and "STRONG DECISION"

They read books on this crap... how to be convincing but it comes out as "blah blah blah"
edit on 1-9-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Seems like a shirtless occasion to me???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join