It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Drug Seizure In History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A guided missile frigate,the USS Curts had the hounors of offloading 75000pds of coc aine at Key West FL. With a value of 2.3billion$.What happens to all that dope I wonder?? can someone shed 'Some LIGHT' Please.....

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just a remined from your friendly neighborhood Mod, please don't just throw up a link, but rather add your take on these events that you are posting as well.

Also, the link apears to be dead.

Thanks
FredT

[edit on 11/12/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
oops, sorry I have missed with the pasting ...the link was from the navy news...I still have to master the whole editing link thing..does that make me adoptable or maybe I still need to practice some more first,prefferably on another site..right..;

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here are some links to the story.

USS Curts Offloads Largest Drug Seizure in History
KEY WEST, Fla. (NNS) -- USS Curts (FFG 38) offloaded and turned over to authorities 75,000 pounds of coc aine Nov. 5 in Key West, Fla.

The multi-ton shipment, valued at more than $2.3 billion, is the result of five drug interdiction operations conducted in the Eastern Pacific between Aug. 31 and Sept. 26.

Curts directly supported three of the interdictions, totaling more than 44,000 pounds. One of Curts� interdictions, conducted Sept. 17, yielded 30,000 pounds, the largest seizure in the history of counter-drug operations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

$2.3 billion! That is astounding. The story has good things to say about inter-agency cooperation, too.

more links: Google News

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Someone's going to be very pi$$ed. Betcha the hollywood group won't like it either

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by astoreth
Someone's going to be very pi$$ed. Betcha the hollywood group won't like it either

What are you implying?
----
Will these durgs end up on American streets?

top topics

join