It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after war began

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after war began

Well how about this for a bit of hypocrisy, infact it would be laughable if it wasn't for 426 innocent children that were killed in this Chemical attack, and Cameron and his wife were so upset and emotional over the Chemical weapon attack on the Aug 21st.

But yet Cameron knew this.

Export licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride were granted months after the bloody civil war in the Middle East began.

And anyone remember this back in November 2012.
Salesman Cameron in Middle East on new arms trade tour

The chemical export licences were granted by Business Secretary Vince Cable under Cameron's approval, in January, just 3 months after Cameron whoring himself to anyone buying in the middle east, and 10 months into the Syrian uprising.

Angus Robertson MP, said:

“Approving the sale of chemicals which can be converted into lethal weapons during a civil war is a very serious issue.

Some details emerged in July of the UK’s sale of the chemicals to Syria but the crucial dates of the exports were withheld.

The Government have refused to identify the licence holders or say whether the licences were issued to one or two companies.

As my signature says "If wars first victim is truth its second is clerical efficiency. "

Watch how white this gets washed.
edit on 1-9-2013 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think we must keep in mind though that these items were sold to a Government in Syria, nt Muslim terror groups who fight governments, I would be more concerned if the terror group side had been sold them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And we armed Al Qaeda to fight the Russians.. sad fact is that war is big business.. there's money to be made in selling arms to warring factions..

Just ask Dick Cheney and Bush about that... Bush's dad's company sells the weapons that blow things up and Dick Cheney's old company is in the business of rebuilding it after they are done.. everyone wins right? It's a disgusting fact, but still a fact... it's not new, it's been going on for decades.. Just check out the Haliburton stock after 9/11 .. someone made some nice coin.

Not trying to rehash old stuff.. just saying that weapons sales don't surprise me.. it also won't surprise me when us govt. contractors like haliburton get brought in to clean it up after the fact =)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Not trying to rehash old stuff.. just saying that weapons sales don't surprise me.. it also won't surprise me when us govt. contractors like haliburton get brought in to clean it up after the fact =)

Thats the first thing I thought when the president said no boots on the ground, does that include PMC's in that stance?

Are we going to pay Academi—previously known as Xe-previously Blackwater a boat load of cash so the president can claim he didn't lie.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

The UK also denies such claims.

'Sarin chemicals' export claim rejected by UK

The UK government has rejected newspaper claims chemicals exported from Britain after the uprising in Syria began could have been used in the production of agents such as sarin gas.

More details will emerge tomorrow, I guess.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You know I thought that Cameron was gonna take this one as a way of showing that Assad did have the means to produce the sarin.

Maybe not thought of that yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

After Cameron's performance in parliament, and telling anyone that will listen how his stomach twisted viewing images of dead and dying kids from a Sarin gas attack, the government are hardly going to admit selling the ingredients to the Syrian government in the middle of a civil war, let alone just after a serious chemical attack.

This revelations couldn't had come at a worse time for Cameron and the Conservatives.

Like i said before, clerical efficiency will wash all evidence of these sales out of existence.
edit on 1-9-2013 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Yeah sure, politicians are full of spit. If he is guilty then he doesn't have to wash anything because these people are never held responsible for their actions. That's just how it rolls for the elites.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I am under the impression that Sarin comes from a particular plant seed? I don't want to name the plant, might give home grown loonies ideas.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My mistake, thinking of another nerve agent.(re Sarin)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So Britain sold sodium fluoride to Syria. It was for dental reasons.

But do you know what the Syrians did with that...

new topics

top topics

join