It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Predictions from 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been talked about but I stumbled upon a website that has 10 predictions for 2013 from last year. Wasn't anything to take special note of until I read number 7 and 8. Here's the link: www.activistpost.com...

Anyways, if you check the website out number 7's headline is "Syria’s Assad is toppled" and number 8 is "West attacks Iran, starts WW3". Interesting given recent events, it looks to be a good possibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibraltarego

Yes, those sure appear to be coming to fruition today.

#9 isn’t far behind either.

If 7 and 8 happen, 9 will inevitably follow.

I just wish the second one happened! I'm taking a beating right now!

2. Precious metals rise over 50%: Using the same data points as the previous prediction, we predict gold and silver to rise at least 50%.
www.activistpost.com...
edit on 1-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

From the rhetoric going on it is pretty clear that a strike is imminent whether congress authorizes it or not. I have a feeling that Syria or maybe Iran will be the last domino to kick off this global war that's been slowly boiling over.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've happened across a number of these sites through the years.
I've always found it interesting to watch the predictions change as the year moves on, funny what you can do by editing your blog post as events happen to make it look like you predicted it long before.

However,

I checked this site using the wayback machine, found a capture from January 21 2013:
www.activistpost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wayback

This site has not changed since then (t least anything major, i didnt comb through word for word).
edit on 1-9-2013 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

link not working, try this
web.archive.org...://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/10-predictions-for-2013.html
edit on 1-9-2013 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks for looking into that, I wasn't sure if it was edited recently to fit into what's been happening recently. Who knows we may see these predictions start playing out.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i have stumbled on this webpage every now and then..
What comes to prediction number two.. i have noticed increase of gold buying companies calling to my phone this year. Last year i think i had two calls and since may this year i have had almost a call per week.

Have anyone found any predictions for 2014 ?

maybe i need to start stockpiling food ..

edit on 1-9-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Gibraltarego

Thanks for looking into that, I wasn't sure if it was edited recently to fit into what's been happening recently. Who knows we may see these predictions start playing out.

I almost always check into the info i read in these threads, just for peace of mind for myself.

Apparently the links dont work here, but just copy and paste the original url into the search box on wayback, and you will see two previous captures.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Gold has been on an upward trend ever since the US currency was taken off the gold reserve. The dollar value only goes down, so therefore gold will only go upward for the most part.

onlygold.com...

I wouldn't be too worried about things but it probably couldn't hurt to have some type of commodity currency at hand like seeds/food, precious metals, etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Checked it out with your link and it seems pretty legit. I won't be too surprised if the US does attack Syria but the repercussions could be tremendous..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yep, the thing is i live in Scandinavia and in here this kind of constant calls over selling gold for companies is not typical but it has increased a lot this year.. I know this is very common in US but not in here. it looks like some companies are preparing for something to happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are they trying to sell you physical gold or gold certificates?
2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No they are trying to buy gold from me.. stockpiling

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well, they definitely wouldn't want to buy gold from people unless they had a good enough reason to believe that the value would be increasing. If the petrodollar were taken off as the world reserve currency, the value of gold would skyrocket.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

i am sure several of that list were " predicted " for 2010 , 2011 , 1012 also

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

This one may have more hits than usual predictions.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, Cuervo, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Show thread

top topics

join