It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush+Iraq=ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I was channel surfing last night and came across an interesting interview. The fellows name was Dr, Michael E. Salla, and the topic was �Exopolotics�. Essentially, he attempted to explain President Bush�s hidden agenda for the preemptive strike in Iraq.
His thesis is indeed intriguing. If you are at all familiar with Erik Von Danniken�s �Chariots of the Gods�, you may find this interesting.

check it out

[edit on 12-11-2004 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Propaganda..... Bush is not the Devil... ANY WAY

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I suppose its a theory...

In this case I believe in the simplest of theories though: He wanted to finish what his father started.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hmm...heard this from several different places before, guess we'll just have to wait until 2012.. I'd like to believe, but there is so little evidence in it (coverup? maybe, but hard to proove)

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It is interesting, to say the least. At the most, it is a possible way to interpret policy initiatives from different Governments concerning Iraq.

The Middle East, specifically Iraq, is where modern advanced human civilization began. It is interesting that most world conflict occurs in this region of the world.

Also, why is there no reponses by any Official Governments to all the reported sightings and possible abductions. I don't really know, but there probably exists secretive agencies who deal with these issues.

Definitely, ET's are the last thing any News agency would consider talking about. Maybe that his how far this conspiracy to silence goes.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's a scientific fact that there are electrical grids all over the planet. The lines of energy converge in certain places, one being southern New Mexico, and another being the Bermuda Triangle. Iraq has one such converging point of electrical energy. The Sumerians lived there.

The universe is made of energy. We are all made of energy. Everything around us is, also. It's the Force ("It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together."- Ben Kenobi.) Okay, with that said, there are pockets of energy in different places, and can act as vortexes or star gates. That would explain the Area 51 thing with space ships getting caught in our atmosphere and dimension, not being able to escape. That would explain the Bermuda Triangle eating up large ships and airplanes leaving no trace.

In Southern Iraq, as the article points out, is an energy vortex that the ancient Annunaki came through. They are the ones who fcked with our DNA and have basically made us prisoners on our planet through sickness, slavery, disease, oppression, etc., while the families who are directly decended from the Annunaki Lords have control. The Bush family is one of those. The ones who've had control over the earth have been called many things (rat bastards) like Illuminati, New World Order, the Omega Agency.

The earth is ascending, and our DNA is changing. We had 2 strand DNA, but it is mutating into 3 and 4 strands, and will continue up to 12 strands. Children born today have 3 to begin with. They are largely telepathic because of it. Diseases will no longer function with higher DNA strands, making it impossible for us to get sick or get cancer. (!)

With these great changes going on, that means the NWO bastards will lose control of the population of the earth (using fear mostly). The stargates will bring our ET friends to earth to get us out of the control of the 'Uber Lords' forever. The Iraq war is to try to stop that from happening. Chemtrails are a way to try to keep our DNA from mutating into a higher form, but it's not working. The universe is stronger than the madness men can create.

"Propaganda..... Bush is not the Devil... ANY WAY"
He's not the devil, but he has, by trying to create more forms of hate and fear, awakened millions of people who demand peace in this world. His tactics will be the demise of the NWO. Love is stronger than hate.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Past civilizatons text has describe the coming of the Pheonix or simply put PLANET-X.
Sun-G.O.D's the Guardians of destruction, a Black sun cult and the Anti-Christ whom will have help from the REP-ulicans or REP-tilians, Children of Saturn, Illuminates which know the truth of the coming of armegadon. The sightings seen by many is true but the secret societies holds back the truth in a giant conspiracy so humans wouldn't be alarmed by what will be the uprising of the N.W.O whom are the knights of the Anti-Christ.
They belive to be the chosen ones due of what knowledge the hide.
With the worlds population reduced by 90% in the near future who would resist a new federation?

The Dark armies or may I say the DRAK armies (REPTILIANS) are here,on the moon and venus and the Planet Saturn is opening the Gate to welcome in the The Anti-Christ which most will be mislead as our maker.
And many will agree and submitt to the N.W.O.

WW2 Germany scientist we're breeding a alien species named the Nordics with human , The super race was suppose to control the world in preperation of this coming. But evil does with evil and the and the stronger of evil defeated the lesser evil. Although truth is Hitler lived, he was aided by the Eagle to the Artic where a polar shift in our world will melt the snow and ice and exposed the lost city of Atlantis, it was always here...

Well there is too much to say and not enough time for I must rest, sleep. but seek knowledge and the book of Enoch holds the key....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's funny reading some of your posts, no offence intended at all, I mean this in the lighest way. All this talk of the return of Planet X, the ascension to the 5th dimension, the 12 strands of DNA, the reptillians, the arrival of the aliens in 2012, the coming of the antichrist, Hiter going of to the north pole, and the remergence of Atlantis.

It's not that I disbelieve any of it, but when it comes with names like "the draco's" the Annunkai, Nibiru and such specifics like alien armies on on their way riding an asteroid to enslave us. It just makes me laugh, thinking how this would sound to an "average" open-minded person.

Seriously, is this all just what you heard from some new-age cults, or is there really some evidence to support it?

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

From Indigo_Child
how this would sound to an "average" open-minded person.

Hiya, sorry I just had to reply to this, I'm sorry but I'm a firm believer in being open minded, and anyone who truely is, will actually step back and say hang on a minute, lets see what this person has to say, also there are historicle tablets and evidence etc.. that supports all of this! you need to re-do your research Indigo_Child.

From Indigo_Child
Seriously, is this all just what you heard from some new-age cults, or is there really some evidence to support it?

New-age cults? I'm sorry did I hear that straight, New age does not include cults of any kind. You should also know that your name is also new age, so taking the mickey is also taking the mickey out of yourself.

Please don't take any of this as me twisting your words, yes I know you don't disbelieve it and that you think the names would be laughed at, but would you be rather called child than indigo?

What I'm saying is that coney is getting it right, for one scientists are discovering these litte twists and bobs that are occuring, the planetary system is a proven fact that we are evolving big time and these fancy words are taken from the ancient language and it's practically illegal to change them...it's stupid to do so because then, who are we really talking about? Fred or Goerge? or is it Mark or John?

Once again, I'm not trying to offend you Indigo_Child.

Phoenix

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hiya, sorry I just had to reply to this, I'm sorry but I'm a firm believer in being open minded, and anyone who truely is, will actually step back and say hang on a minute, lets see what this person has to say, also there are historicle tablets and evidence etc.. that supports all of this! you need to re-do your research Indigo_Child.

Mate, I said I do not disbelieve any of it, because that is what being open-minded is about. Then I said is there evidence to support any of it?
So I ask you again is there any evidence? If there is, present it to me.
No thanks, I am not going to research it just yet, besides I am not the one making the claims.

Please don't take any of this as me twisting your words, yes I know you don't disbelieve it and that you think the names would be laughed at, but would you be rather called child than indigo?

Umm, what does my name Indigo Child have to do with claims of reptiles heading to Earth in an asteroid and everything else?

What I'm saying is that coney is getting it right, for one scientists are discovering these litte twists and bobs that are occuring, the planetary system is a proven fact that we are evolving big time and these fancy words are taken from the ancient language and it's practically illegal to change them...it's stupid to do so because then, who are we really talking about? Fred or Goerge? or is it Mark or John?

You can them killer clowns from outer space if you want. All I am concered with is the evidence that the killer clowns are on their way hitching a ride on a crazy taxi. And everything else too.

Once again, I'm not trying to offend you Indigo_Child.

You don't need to worry mate, I am not offended. There is no reason to be, your comparison between my name and the subject matter at hand did not even make sense anyway, to cause any offence. I am not trying to offend you.....mate...

So how about some evidence then

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

join