It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must Watch* Ben Swann: What the Media Isn't Telling You About War in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

We should be trying to force all sides to negotiate.

That hasn't worked. Why?

Because China Russia and Iran have vested interests in weapon sales, and want their sphere of influence in that region to continue.

If they really wanted peace, they could outright ask Assad to resign, eh?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I could not get past the 1:30 mark.

Maybe you should pass that mark, it wont hurt you. At 5.00 mark you will see this , rebel children

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Maybe someone people need to use the ATS search feature because seen that clip already.

Of course Hamas, and Hezbollah do the same thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

We should be trying to force all sides to negotiate.

That hasn't worked. Why?

Because China Russia and Iran have vested interests in weapon sales, and want their sphere of influence in that region to continue.

If they really wanted peace, they could outright ask Assad to resign, eh?

Saudi Arabia and Qatar could apply pressure for the rebels to stop, but they wont.

Neither of the sides or their various aligned backers want anything but victory, which in a war like this means massacre for the other side.

We (i mean the UK but i think the concept extends) shouldn't be getting involved in the support of one side to the detriment of the other. Do you think we should?

If the Saudis want their proxy to win they should do it themselves. They are quite capable.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I dont want to get involved. Period. Unless the World wants these atrocities to stop, and are willing to fix this,unified as a whole.

The UN is a Joke, and so are these so called countries that want dialog.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia and Qatar could apply pressure for the rebels to stop, but they wont.

China Russia and Iran have more pull with Assad and Syria.

Period.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks for the video ElPresidente. Ben Swann is one of the only honest journalists left. Americans keep being fed half-truths to fit agendas and it has to stop! I posted this in my FB, I think this should be spread around.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

China Russia and Iran have more pull with Assad and Syria.

Period.

I dont understand your point.

One side that stops while the other continues is generally called 'surrender'.

They all either have to be compelled to stop under a ceasfire, or left to get on with it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

My point is...

HYPOCRISY

By Countries who say they want dialog or think peace can be had with it.

By those Countries pointing the finger solely at the US.

Its pathetic.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Assad is LOW as they come.

Anyone saying he isn't is not living in reality.
edit on 1-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Assad may be as low as they come...but if you for one second think the the US is not just as low as they come then you my friend really do live in the dark ages.

The US has no intention of going into Syria for humanitarian reasons....The world knows this...The US and france are only looking after their own self interests...under the leadership of the house of Rothschilds.

How ridiculous....*coughs* ....Fallujah....double standard US greedy war mongers.....

#7: White phosphorus in Fallujah, 2005

During the murderous assault on Fallujah in 2004, the U.S. military used white phosphorous chemical weapons as part of its campaign to level the Iraqi city, ultimately forcing 300,000 people to flee their homes. Although the Pentagon still officially denies that it used this brutal weapon, they are contradicted by countless eyewitnesses. One Marine who fought in the battle remembered, “I heard the order to pay attention because they were going to use white phosphorus on Fallujah… Phosphorus burns bodies, in fact it melts the flesh all the way down to the bone... I saw the burned bodies of women and children.”

The Wonderous US

You defend the US actions on the world scale all one might like....But people know the truth...So why not just say to the American people that you want to go bomb the S%^& out of yet another country for these reasons...

We want to protect yet another oil pipeline
We want to destabilize the region to keep our control of the oil regions
We want to go in and slaughter the innocent for yet more money
We want to support the Rothschild's wealth by using the weapons we have
We want to employ more slaves into the making of yet more weapons and boost our economy
We want to insure that Israel expands into more foreign lands
We want to gain yet more control of the populace for our own nefarious needs...to fill our greedy pockets.

Yes Assad is a bad man....be he is no worse than the lying filth that bleeds this human race.

the reason Israel is not just saying go for it....Is because Israel runs the US and the people are to blind to see this.....You are not Americans....you never have been...you are all slaves to the Zionists....and you the American people are being used.....Foolish Isolated...Americans....Why do you think America only teaches America....It is Called brainwashing.

But go ahead....live in your American bubble...and follow your Zionist leaders into the pits of hell.....as that is where you the American people are being led.

And please don't get me wrong here...I am against all Religious Zealots who say they act on the behalf of their gods...all the islamists, Christians..Zionists....and all you ignorant people who follow these people should be stopped in their tracks...It is time we act solely as human beings and fight for humans...this is what we should be learning....we are great...and we as people should only be fighting for humanitarian reasons.

ANYONE who inflicts war on another people should be held accountable....THAT includes the Self righteous USA....because you America do not fight for freedom...You America only fights for greed....So America...tell the truth for a change and say it like it is....you want this war because you America are GREEDY...You America do not fight for freedom.....You America only fight for Israel.....Nothing more...nothing less.....You America fight for the wealthy only...to line your filthy pockets.....and hide behind the guise of humanitarian need.

COME CLEAN AMERICA

TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE......stop lying to your people and the people will show you more respect....Thank you America for destroying this world with your greed.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

What is there to gripe about ?

After that wonderful post in another thread saying LAWS are meaningless and so are borders.

Guess someone cares now eh?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

oh I am not griping...I am pointing out the double standards here .... and it does fit into the law post...this is yet again about stepping over meaningless borders....I have lived in many places around the world...and when one nation tries to inflict it's belief system onto another...it fails...I do believe some ass kicking is needed....but if one is going to kick some ...then they should do so for the reason they are doing it for...and don't play games and hide under the guise of because..."we Care"

you know as well as I do that governments do not care about their people....history has shown this over and over...I could use the same argument towards scum sucking Syria too....but least Syria is saying it is a scum sucking regime...So lets play devils advocate here....America is full of guns....people go around shooting people in America...now if I come from a peace loving nation and I say to America...you are using weapons of which we don't approve...lets go in and start bombing America...because of this...but the real reason is because we really want your water reserves so that this peace loving nation has a plentiful supply...but we tell these people it is because we think you are actually evil...then we are no better than the nation we are invading.

you can see the problem here....I am just calling a spade a spade.

don't lie to the people...tell the truth to the people....the intention is not to protect those poor children or their families....it is all for profit and greed.....tell it like it is.

did Assad do this...who really knows.....but one thing we do know...America is not doing this to help the Syrian people now are they.

I ...like many others are tired of all the lies.....say it like it is....Don't use double standards.

but thanks for the reply on the laws items....the borders issue is a bit personal for me...as I cross so many borders...and live in many different countries....and the sooner people start to get that NOT ONE SINGLE government speaks on behalf of the people the better off the human race will be.

most people want the same things...to be able to provide for their families and to live in peace amongst others.....it is Governments and religions that divide us all...and they do this on purpose .....I believe it is time for people to start to realize this...we need to all put down our weapons....we need to stop killing each other and start to live together in a peaceful fashion....as the next world war will kill most of us...if not all of us.

The monetary system has to go...the bankers have to go....borders have to go....religions have to go....not much to ask now is it.

It is time to stop promoting hatred.

even starred you ...no animosity here....life is wonderful...but so sad to see it getting all destroyed by the greed of nations.
edit on 063030p://f35Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Did call a 'spade and spade' as in Assad, but when people push intellectual dishonesty and demagogue the US. Then that is where I have problems.

Don't know what the hell people are trying to argue here for. I guess argue for the sake of arguing.

The US is not the most messed up country in the world, and people need to stop trying to make them out to be.

The real world tells everyone the real deal.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

well sorry....hate to say this....but the USA is very messed up....And it is run by Zionists....nothing against the American people....the only thing that makes a person of any one nation is only because they were born under the flag of said nation...or they migrated to said nation and feel a kinship to said nation.

I swear allegiance to no nation...I am freeborn....and I will never fight for any nation...as not a single nation can represent me...just as no religion can represent me.....I know it is wrong to kill another person for any reason...I do not need a religion to tell me this...and no nation has the right to do this....yes it is a bit ideological...but as soon as you allow yourself to be swayed by your government you have been brainwashed....simple as that...it means you are no longer an individual...it means you have sold your soul to your nation...why do armies get filled with disillusioned youth......it is because they have nothing ....It is because usually they are down and out....do you not ask yourself why this recession was induced.....It is exactly so that the armies will get filled for battled.....shame....the wealthy have done this to the people and we the people should be taking a stance on all fronts.......this goes for the Syrian people as well.....I lived in the states and frankly....It is not the land of milk and honey.....It is full of sorrow and shame.....just as it is in England right now...where I am right now....the Filth of the Rothschilds is everywhere.....that is the war we should be fighting......we should not be fighting each other.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is what the war is about...so do not let yourself or others be led into it as being for any other reason other than pure greed and grab on resources.

The Real Reasons

click on some of the links...read the rand report...Don't be led down the glorious path of this is for the people.....war is never for the people...it is always about greed.

edit on 073030p://f29Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 073030p://f30Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What real world?

And why do you think the USA is better off than most?

You have no idea how the world would be if you were not AS MUCH INVOLVED AS EVERY other country you call as scumbags.

If you ever took a look at what your country had done from the outside looking in it would look very MUCH like pretty much the most delusional situation perhaps in history.

Instead just as a religious person, you instead look outside for all things to think about, and justify every stupid thing as "justifiable" that your country is told to do.

Face it , defending the USA is just about as useless as not defending, it is all crap, and constantly falling into the "oh we are better than something else" garbage.

Utterly boring, is America's take on the world, so boring in fact that the God's themselves are in danger of yawning, just wait till the nodding begins.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You should talk to some Europeans about how they think about America constantly plying the exact garbage over and over again, it would seem that everything has darkened IMMEASURABLY towards America, exactly the plan I would think..

The Obama joy is completely over, everyone is getting quite antsy and sick of the rhetoric, as Americans I would be worried indeed that something big is coming, and it will not be good.

Noone wants to hear the constant excuses , and negativity that abounds from the Whitehouse, or anywhere else but certainly they are leading the charge, take a look at any message boards from around the world dude, and you will get a major shock, that NOONE is buying it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So Ben Swann is full of crap because he didn't tell you every single source of finance that the FSA and/or Al Qaeda receives? really!?

I didn't hear Ben say he will tell you every fact surrounding Syria, maybe that is a one hour documentary. What he did say in his title is that is that he will tell you what the media isn't telling you.

edit on 1-9-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yep the US is there, but who is the bigger wolf in sheeps clothing ?

Saudi, and their 'allies' going after Syria because they have long plotted against Assad.

So what is the point you are trying to make exactly? You say you just want to "call all players by their names" but it seems like you are doing much more than that. I think we all know that there are several ME nations behind this, especially those nations with deep ties to AQ. The main point here is that the US is choosing to also fund these terrorists to some degree. You're using Wikipedia article for christ sakes to "prove" how much of a terroristic nation Syria is... just why exactly are you defending the US government so strongly on this in all threads regarding Syria? If I could create a list of so called "terrorist supporting nations" the US would be right near the very top...

edit on 1/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Not to mention the fact that Ben Swann isn't trying to inform people in those other countries supplying finances.. He's trying to inform Americans on things about the situation in Syria that our MSM refuses to report on. I'm confused by Neos statements as well. It's one thing to be defensive when people talk trash about the U.S. etc, it's quite another to ignore the facts because I guess these facts make Ben Swann a U.S. trash talker? I don't get it, or the amount of stars those posts generated by Neo received.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join