It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE that needs cracking.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Any help would be great..

Have fun

"Plkyxl Xkarvd'l pvvl aga vabrmrno th hbv malpmwp rrtscjms hy Kmwm-
tqhz, buk rvit uxaairq qw cvtal kivtek xhgi hgg. V smnx hvv lhrhpxvho
pwc fref azxh zkvyq rovr gpeke sivx tuh xuhev erjempespe wxzmsi lwe
lmg soeh dxohwxnwerc aveivric. L frzimj iia aw yunthr vhuxmaxa sj
xyml wekl ig tsp dstapvmaie. Gkonzo qc nfpmkrj absp zreobaecpe jr
iqrceq ds mklewvq. E ei qfvw jsegekgih xzmp whag noj Hdptyh avoh
vaetx poie M txes L jq un zl kbttnft pbal xuh wphmvw..."

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Look into Russian codes.

For some reason, the first thing that popped into my mind when seeing the paragraph, was Russia.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Any background story to go with this?
Or is it a game?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I see you found the hidden note then in COD black ops 2.

A note can be found on the bottom floor of the Workshop bunker separating No Man's Land and spawn behind the map on the wall next to the workbench. If the map is shot, it will fall and reveal a hole with the note inside. Without a sniper rifle it is difficult to read but if zoomed in it reads gibberish, however it is thought to be a cipher of some sort.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Seems to be letter substitution as it follows standard English grammar with caps after a full stop, Theres probably a subtle hint somewhere in the game about the key needed or the dev's just decided to randomly type gibberish over a real message to create a buzz

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If this is COD black ops 2. I've not come across it yet on the game. However! Game fly has a cheats and hint forum. As of now I'm trying to find it on gamewinners.com. . They have more details on cheats and video to walk you through. I'll keep looking.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello, hello..

I have no interest in video games, however it seems to definitely come from the C.O.D. Black Ops 2 game. Scroll about halfway down the source for proof.

COD WIKI

If it is simple letter substitution, but then in Russian- I am of little help (no way am I fluent).

However, it strikes me interesting that:

One-letter words: There are a few in Russian which are relatively common. For example, the conjunction и (and), the prepositions о (about), в (in), к (to, towards), or the personal pronoun Я (I).

(from here: LINK)

In the note:

"Plkyxl Xkarvd'l pvvl aga vabrmrno th hbv malpmwp rrtscjms hy Kmwm-
tqhz, buk rvit uxaairq qw cvtal kivtek xhgi hgg. V smnx hvv lhrhpxvho
pwc fref azxh zkvyq rovr gpeke sivx tuh xuhev erjempespe wxzmsi lwe
lmg soeh dxohwxnwerc aveivric. L frzimj iia aw yunthr vhuxmaxa sj
xyml wekl ig tsp dstapvmaie. Gkonzo qc nfpmkrj absp zreobaecpe jr
iqrceq ds mklewvq. E ei qfvw jsegekgih xzmp whag noj Hdptyh avoh
vaetx poie M txes L jq un zl kbttnft pbal xuh wphmvw..."

there are also four one-letter words, and only one "M" in the note does not start a sentence. This could be "and" in Russian?

Good luck, I've got to do some gardening.

-AA

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's le chiffre indéchiffrable, or The Vigenere Cipher and you need a password to understand it. It is crackable and here are a couple links to get you guys started en.wikipedia.org...
www.martani.net...

Good luck to whoever has the patience for this.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
3 notes can be found in the map.

The first is on the bottom floor of the Workshop bunker seperating No Man's Land and spawn behind the map on the wall next to the workbench. If the map is shot, it will fall and reveal a hole with the note inside. Without a sniper rifle it is difficult to read but if zoomed in it reads giberish, however it is thought to be a cipher of some sort:

Plkyxl Xkarvd'l pvvl aga vabrmrno th hbv malpmwp rrtscjms hy Kmwm-tqhz, buk rvit uxaairq qw cvtal kivtek xhgi hgg. V smnx hvv lhrhpxvho pwc fref azxh zkvyq rovr gpeke sivx tuh xuhev erjempespe wxzmsi lwe lmg soeh dxohwxnwerc aveivric. L frzimj iia aw yunthr vhuxmaxa sj xyml wekl ig tsp dstapvmaie. Gkonzo qc nfpmkrj absp zreobaecpe jr iqrceq ds mklewvq. E ei qfvw jsegekgih xzmp whag noj Hdptyh avoh vaetx poie M txes L jq un zl kbttnft pbal xuh wphmvw...

When it's decoded the note becomes:

Though Edward's work was integral to our initial analysis of Divinium the rift between us grows deeper each day. I fear his loyalties lay only with group nine three five and their insatiable desire for yet more devastating weaponry. I myself can no longer continue on this path in all conscience. Though my actions will inevitably be viewed as treason, I am more concerned with just how Edward will react when I tell him of my contact with the allies...

Here is the link to this code, apparently decoded/deciphered........somebody had already posted this link before, but didn't seem to mention the content, then or since...
callofduty.wikia.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Dave's the man. didn't find this,was looking all over for something.

Thanks man ATS to the rescue

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AsarAlubat

Thanks for you're post man it did help..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt

Dave's the man. didn't find this,was looking all over for something.

Thanks man ATS to the rescue

Cheers

What do I win?

cheeeers.........

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

AsarAlubat
Hello, hello..

I have no interest in video games, however it seems to definitely come from the C.O.D. Black Ops 2 game. Scroll about halfway down the source for proof.

COD WIKI

Well this person found it first but didn't bother to read his/her own link?? As you did notice , I saw it and didn't bother to post it since I just assumed everyone followed the link as I did.

I didn't see though where or how someone cracked it? what was the key?
edit on 2-9-2013 by Sippy Cup because: mistake

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup

AsarAlubat
Hello, hello..

COD WIKI

Well this person found it first but didn't bother to read his/her own link?? As you did notice , I saw it and didn't bother to post it since I just assumed everyone followed the link as I did.

I didn't see though where or how someone cracked it? what was the key?
edit on 2-9-2013 by Sippy Cup because: mistake

I have no idea what the key is to working out the code. I thought somebody else would have come up with the key by now.............

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Oops, looks like I truly don't care about the games!

Sorry I didn't see the translated version at my own link.. haha.

reply to post by coolcatt

Glad I could almost, sort of- help.

Cheers.

-AA

new topics

top topics

join