It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing at MSH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have been watching
Mt. St. Helen's volcanocam
at 9:21:55 Pacific Standard time there was a large strange object I tried to make a copy but my printer is almost out of ink (crap) and it doesn't show up clearly, dang. The camera changes every five minutes when it changed whatever it was had left and the smoke plume was bigger.
Was anyone else watching to verify?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Often, insects on webcams can give some strange appearances....
Same with specks of mud, dirt, ash, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
you could see rain drops enlarged by the cam but this was further out to the left of the volcano it was large black unique shape I never seen before it was large.
I was hopeing someone saw it I know people watch that cam maybe someone else caught it I will check other sites. Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here's a link to Coast-to-Coast am with a picture from back in Otober. It appeared to be a camera defect, etc. , because it was in the exact same place later.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you look at that picture you posted what I saw was on the left side of the mountain if you put your pinky finger up to the computer screen it was that wide it was black above it looked like two trails coming from above making it look like it came down and stopped it looked like it would then have to move away from the mountain, it was interesting whatever it was I just wish my computer wasn't out of ink, dang of all times.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I was just at coast to coast site go there look at the picture of the black craft. This man saw this on Oct.28th in New Mexico this is just about what I made out at MSH AT 9: 26:55 yesterday. WOW

[edit on 13-11-2004 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I was just at coast to coast site go there look at the picture of the black craft.

Please add a link to the page on C2C AM where the craft is seen.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
sorry unfortunately you will have to go there and check it out it's on front page.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Here's a link to Coast-to-Coast am with a picture from back in Otober. It appeared to be a camera defect, etc. , because it was in the exact same place later.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

That "camera defect" was explained on the site after it was analyzed.

On www.fs.fed.us... down under "What is that glow?"

I'm a big fan of the volcano cam!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
that's not the one I am talking about I am talking about the one posted there today.

top topics

join