It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P8NTBALL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yo, sup everyone. Just wondering if anybody else here plays paintball. Just started today, went to Husker Paintball for Customer Appreciation day, had a massive 80vs.80 fight on two fields, and am already addicted. I would like to talk to people who play to share stories and advice.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ya I have in the past
It is so much fun if your the youngest one and you are the only one left standing

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Dont let ninjaofthenight get a hold of this thread. That kid is an addict. He owns a field. LOL I play its pretty fun but expensive

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
...absolutely love the game, and have regular games with local Car Clubs competing against eachother...ahh yes, good natured car hate is a great motivator for intense paintball skirmishes...

Mitsubishi Vs Honda Vs Nissan etc etc

"Look...its a V-Tec owner! Get Him!!!!!" *thok thok thok - splat splat splat*

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i been a few times, it rocks!! my main memory is.... getting shot in the head, it nearlly knocked me out....... and my friend shooting me in the leg. painful

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's fun............played it around 2 yrs ago......

It leaves nasty bruises.........

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
we play every now and then in the woods near my house, mainly cos it's not a good idea on a military base. i don't have a gun, but my friend lets me use his old tippmann 98 sniper. now he's got that damned a-5!

either way it's pretty sweet. we've got a lot of dry strambeds, like five, some mad ridges, and a few cliffs, that shoot up pretty fast of some steep hills. we'd run up them real fast and rain paint upon the other teams heads. and we don't play hit and out, we play more dangerous than that.

fight until you are too bloody to do more battle!!!

my friend ty got hit in the mouth three times in a row. not pretty. the paint was red too so it looked mad nasty!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Paintball.......requires a Gun licence for playing in Victoria(State)....Australia.....

But in N.S.W...........Over 16 yrs old..........no gun
licence......

head gear must be worn at all times.........someone lost their eye in the game.........
(sorry , just making conversation)

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
hey everyone, i'm new. don't hate me.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I love paintball...one time we were playing in winter and a friend left the paintballs out in the cold and they semi-froze. So I got hit in the knuckles on my right hand and the ball was practically frozen so it shattered like glass on my hand and the shards stuck in my skin like shrapnel. I was walking around playing with blood pouring down was arm, it was badass. It sucked picking out the shards afterwards though.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've played paintball many times. But I dont go as much anymore because its very expensive to play. Now I go a couple of times a year.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am thinking of taking up the game pretty soon. Just need to buy my own gear and gun. Over here its less expensive if you own your own gun, camo, goggles, and other stuff.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've gone once.

I remembered how to move under fire, how to use cover and concealment, all those army things. The training on tactics was still in the old noodle, not forgotten through the years. PT, on the other hand, has been a dirty word in my mind for quite some time, now, and the results are obvious.

Before I started to make a move to new cover, I did several times in my head. Everytime, I made it before the enemy had time to realize I'd moved. Then my body attempted it. The old body. The tired, abused body.

And, did I mention how brutal, hateful and uncivilized kids are? It wasn't good enough to merely shoot the old man. Oh, no, they had to torture by continuing to pelt the Hell out of me. I know at least 10 more balls hit me after I yelled out "I'm dead!"

Until there's a way for those of us who can afford it can have a nuclear paint round, I ain't going back.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah TC...I hate it when people just 'conveniently' acquire a temporary case of deafness when you are calling 'Hit!' or 'Deadman Walking' on ya way back to 'base'.

Last time I played, a few weeks ago, one of my lovely friends (who had his own auto-cocker with a MEAN rate of fire) oh so accidentally didn't notice my hands in the air and me calling out 'Deadman Walking'...then proceeded to smile, stand up, raise his gun and hose me with around 10 pellets clean in the chest from about 5 metres away...BASTARD!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes, have played, although not for a couple of years. It is excellent training for learning how to survive in the real thing.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
that games great. I konw what you mean TC. It pisses me off sometime and i shoot back even if im dead lol. Its also very funny to "acciddently" shoot the refs. i mena once you get playing dang everyone is an enemy/

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You shoot the refs at Husker and they go psycho on your butt. They got Infernus's and Angels and all that good stuff.

The owner will light ya up nice if ya don't use field paint either.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
paint ball rocks

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I've gone once.

I remembered how to move under fire, how to use cover and concealment, all those army things. The training on tactics was still in the old noodle, not forgotten through the years. PT, on the other hand, has been a dirty word in my mind for quite some time, now, and the results are obvious.

Before I started to make a move to new cover, I did several times in my head. Everytime, I made it before the enemy had time to realize I'd moved. Then my body attempted it. The old body. The tired, abused body.

And, did I mention how brutal, hateful and uncivilized kids are? It wasn't good enough to merely shoot the old man. Oh, no, they had to torture by continuing to pelt the Hell out of me. I know at least 10 more balls hit me after I yelled out "I'm dead!"

Until there's a way for those of us who can afford it can have a nuclear paint round, I ain't going back.

talk to doc nickles. im sure he can fix ya up with a 68. caliber paint ball mortor!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I sold my gear and stopped playing for awhile, but I plan on getting my stuffback before too long goes by.
I have about five yrs experience and the skills to show for it. after all the first field I played the owner said I could play on their tourney team if I got my own stuff. I got it about a year later, and went to some tournaments. MAN! I tell you, we did good. I was second place for all around performance. Not bad for a then rookie huh. To this day I will stand by the tippman 98, with a 14 inch spider barrel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join