It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. To Strike Syria Regardless of Congressional Vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

yes it is to please the weak and to please the misinformed , to stall the action for the action to be a bigger war then it needs to be, Obama needs not Congregational approval for any war action less than 60 days, Dose the Congregational body want to declare war? This would be the only reason why they are asking for it .

We thought Obama was the boogeyman man!!!; it is Congress to pull the wool over our eyes and lead us to a war in Syria.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
reply to post by tracehd1

Obama dont need congress to side with him on matters of national security. And since they are the same terrorists that perpetrated 911, you know we are going to continue our fight against them at all costs.

The minute they signed the patriot act was the opening for an american dictatorship. It just has to fall under the guise of national security, or beat it with a hammer till it fits.

O I agree...100%... As you can tell. But even now... Knowing what I do know... Sometimes it's hard to understand that they can and will actually do these things regardless of Laws or public opinion. I'll still find myself saying.. " We'll, they can't do that to us it's against the Law, our rights... I have to remind myself that so many people have been tortured and killed for the political end or someone's greed.

Just like Wall St- we want to see these guys brought to justice. 911- same thing. Wall st is business as usual and as long as they can keep it out of the Court System by pulling their crap... Or just don't talk about it at all, what are we going to do about it (?)

As they say... To Big to Go After.... Well, I'm sick to death of hearing that!

Back in the late 90's early 2000.... I called my Attorney because I wanted to go after Sprint. I had black and white proof they were ripping my Company off. My Attorney agree'd but said " Sue Sprint? LOL"
So, I go to sprint and steal their computers... I'm in jail... They steal from customers... To big to do anything about. I know this is nothing new but dang if it doesn't eat away at you.

People think I'm to passionate where America and our well being along w/ our morle-code is concerned but I have to ask... Am I really(?)

I don't have to wait for them to put a bullet in my kids head too see the horror thats coming because.... We the People allowed them to get away w/ it! ... And for what (?) housewives and plastic surgery(?)
edit on 1-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Sp

new topics

<< 1   >>

join