It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Syria: Assad Says He Is Ready For Fight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Capable of confronting any external aggression, eh? Right.

He hasn't been able to get back anything he's lost control of, so he sets off a chemical weapon hoping that the psychological impact is so great that the revolutionists back off. I think he gambled with his own fate and now he's about to get his ass handed to him.

Assad had his chance. Dictator's don't know how to gracefully step down from power. Back them into a corner and they become unstable and unpredictable. Everything this man and his family have known is coming to an end and at the end of the day do the unthinkable - rain chemical weapons on any one of his neighbors, then it's too late.

In my circles we call this the Damascus phase.

He might get his ass handed to him but it would be a shame if his missus left the gene pool. I think I love her!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

She is a very beautiful woman!! Hopefully he'll send her and his children out of the country. We will just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Would you vote for tranquility? Would you give up up everything that you take for granted? Would you vote for a "reset"? Do you think it would be in the best interest of humanity to "balance the equation"(and why)? I need the input of any/all free-thinking individuals.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join