It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Child Abuse In High Places; Is it true or false?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Revolution9
As Christians we may refer to this as Satanic because that is what we believe. A lot of people involved in these kind of depraved acts even admit they are doing it to honour the entity Satan.

Agreed that this is wrong on many levels, however just because Christians label it as Satanic, does not make the people involved satanists. Vile and foul creatures, yes. Despicable criminals worthy of exposure? Of course. But again, by injecting religion into the argument, it takes focus away from the reality of what is going on. It also encourages people to invest more faith into the situation, instead of investing real action and outrage.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Oh sure. As if the reality of what's "really going on" is some vague, obscure mystery, hard to understand.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I did not follow the West Memphis 3 trial, but I began researching it a couple of weeks back and I became skeptical about the true reasons behind Johnny Depp, Eddie Vetter, Natalie Maine, Peter Jackson, and many other musician's support for Damien Echols. I read Echol's 500 page report on his treatment in a mental facility prior to the boy's murders and he was deeply involved in satanic worship and exhibited violent and threatening behavior, including animal abuse, which led his parents to seek help for him. I have no opinion whether he is guilty or not, but what concerned me the most was the adoration he received from the entertainment world was astonishing.

edit on 21-9-2013 by Erica1631 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One should also not forget the Chateau des Amerois in Belgium. Much has been written about the historic use of this castle for satanic worship.

I wish for peace for the victims of these unforgivable crimes.

edited to add: google 'the pink ballet': some interesting stuff related.
edit on 21-9-2013 by deessell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Interesting post and thanks to those who have posted other links in reference to this topic. This is a subject that has intrigued me for some time now and so as of today I have created a subreddit for me to post links and topic ideas to discuss on my radio show. This ATS post will be added.

If I do broach this topic on the show I'll try to remember to let you know.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Many cultures did this, it is a very ancient form of ritual to the gods or entitys or whatever you wanna call them. I dissaprove it of course and this can only evoke bad energy (of course thats the intention, they have the ways to canalize theese to their egocentric needs), but they are doing tihs, for sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Logarock

LadyGreenEyes

I KNOW that there are groups that practice at least animal sacrifice. At a spooky old place, ruined house, in a city where I used to live, the police found evidence of animal sacrifice, and Satanic symbols all over. Very disturbing, especially o anyone that ever went up there to see if if was haunted! So, could there be groups that use people instead? Sure, there could be.

Yea this would be your amateurs. Dangerous enough though so don't misunderstand me.

yes, and if they are amateurs, then non-amateurs would surely be real. The whole story creeped all of us out that ever went up to that place. Look up "Midget Mansion" sometime. I have no idea how built up the area might be now, but then it was a bit isolated. Even in daytime, it was a spooky place.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Its even coded in the bible.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

This is about laying seige Is Ra El, or those awakening, to the world, gaining knowledge. The sensitive woman's tootsie can't touch the floor wtihout bruising, ie Royalty, sacrificing and ritualizing their own children and families for power/knowledge.

Its to lower earth's frequency and thus lay seige to Is Ra El, those who go within to seek and awaken. And via the sacrifice often portal in negatives/renegades that will further help to give more knowledge to them on how to rule earth and enslave people.

its the same thing as this song, exactly the same meaning. The same knowledge/power. "Dandelions (sacrifices) will make you wise."

The Rolling Stones - "Dandelion" (1967)

Its every town practically and if people don't wake up abotu it we can't stop it, and I've been waiting for us to scour every single church on all the special feast nights. All the rich homes, and vacation homes, all the basements and areas where they keep victims. I want people to stop it.

Like the ones this month, like on the 5th, opening portals to hell, to saturn. They claim with a sacrifice of pigs or incense from what I researched. Hmmmm....to hell, that kind of portal would surely take a little more....And to have to sit there and pray, and ask God/Goodness and all the Higher Up Powers, and all Good ETs, to blue beam those asshat freaks up and anal probe them and make them know that if they ever even look sideways at another person again, they will be picked up in a nano second, and to rescue and heal the babies and the victims ASAP. Which is what I did that night, and wiill continue to send up SOS. Because it really matters.

The free will of everyone counts, and might does not make right, RIGHT MAKES MIGHT.

We have to stop this.

Those are the kind of prayers I do, because I understand what is going on, and its unbelievable. No way do I believe in martyrs, it takes numbers.

But Church's, they like red and orange vehicles and funny rings, often a doc like that. I read alot about this, and liscence plates, special numbers.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I always assumed power/strength meant protecting the weak. And it's strange that the western/european countries/societies where these sick atrocities occur are patriatchal/gun cultured/military nations. Maybe the smaller the male genitals the stronger and powerful the gun/missile have to be. Hence the tendency to make the guns more faster and powerful. Maybe the men leaders/barons/czars/politicians feel inadequate hence they rape young girls.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If its a manhood problem thats the reason why these atrocities to young girls occur. Maybe bring more tantric/sex/kamasutra lessons/traditions so these western/european world leaders can satisfy their wives at home and not feel insecure about wives sleeping with younger politicians/leaders.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Don't Know Much About "Child Abduction" But...
I Learned That "3 Is A Given!" And That "33 Is Double Recompense!"... BUT "666 Is The Clever Devise Of Him Who Abhors You!"

3 = Master Mason...
33 = Grand Inspector-General...
666 = Jealous Fanatic!

Hope This Helps...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Unity_99
Its even coded in the bible.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

This is about laying seige Is Ra El, or those awakening, to the world, gaining knowledge. The sensitive woman's tootsie can't touch the floor wtihout bruising, ie Royalty, sacrificing and ritualizing their own children and families for power/knowledge.

This is a picture, a prophecy given before the siege, that shows how absolutely ferocious and keen to dish out judgment the Almighty can be.

He is simply saying here that things will be so bad in the besieged city that folks, even the most sensitive at one time, the best mothers, brothers and fathers will not even share the flesh of their own children with their own spouse. Women would give birth privately, eat their own placenta and child without sharing.

What's this all about? It has to do with the fact that Israel had become so corrupted that they became the chief child sacrificers to Baal/Moloch on the earth. What's more they did it publically within sight of the temple down in the valley of Hemon. Big yearly events were the dedicated their first born to the flames and watched the priests of Baal eat the flesh of some. This event was supposed to bring them good fortune for another year and all citizens were expected to offer up their first born. Could you imagine setting there watching these filthy Cana-Baals gorge themselves like dogs on the flesh of your firstborn? The Lord is righteous, away with these people out of the land, by "the sword, famine and pestilence". One passage says "A mother of ten children wont even have anyone to bury her" and "they will fall to the ground like dung and rot, and be the food for dogs and buzzards".

What is happening to them at the time of the siege is that they are themselves having to eat all their children as punishment. Before the priests ate the flesh of the selected but now mom and dad would likewise eat the flesh of ALL their children.....like priests of Baal....and yet none of this would save them one way or another. But this wasn't in ritual so much as it was to survive. They are being mocked by God. However you may be correct that these were eating their children not only to survive but in ritual to save them from the wrath of this "Angel of the Lord". They were warned..."Obey him for he is a mean Angel".

Another thing to remember, that when the Hebrews came into the land they besieged many cites. During these sieges many ate their children as punishment of same as the above Ball/Moloch worship, at the hands of judgment, at the hands of the Hebrews. God warned the Hebrews that He would dish out the same if the Hebrews corrupted the land by taking up the practices of the old inhabitants. So in fulfillment of the passage you posted, we read later in the prophets that this is what happened to them. And it was so bad that even the best of them ate their children in selfishness. Ezekiel's Wheel had rolled around on them. Its rolling around again.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Curious if we'll hear from the esteemed col. Aquino in this thread...

to the OP:

I had never heard about the dutroux dossiers until your thread. Googled it and found a lengthy summary. Very, very disturbing. The evidence for a cover up in that scandal is astounding. Part of me wishes I'd never read about it. Some things you just can't unlearn

As for me, I've always believed that ritual abuse takes place. More so after I met someone that claimed to be involved in it (both as victim and perpetrator, which is hard to discern when one is born into it, as this person claimed to be).

Reading about such gross atrocities puts the bigger picture into perspective in a way. If there is a hell, it was created for people capable of such things.
edit on 3-11-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join