Satanic Child Abuse In High Places; Is it true or false?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have for many years now been reading articles online about child abduction, rape, murder and snuff movies being linked to very powerful people in the U.S, U.K, Europe (East and West), Saudi Arabia, Australia and many other states and countries.

Much of what I read is so shocking that my mind struggles to believe that this monstrous practise could be conducted among such powerful people all over the globe. I need to somehow get to grips with this issue and am asking for your help here on ATS.

We have all witnessed the media circus around Jimmy Savile and Operation Yew Tree. I have seen the pictures of him with Prince Charles, Lady Thatcher, The Queen, former Prime Minister Edward Heath and others. It is very obvious that this devious monster had very high connections. It is almost beyond belief the lifestyle this horrid little man led all those years and how he was able to mix with such powerful people. Incredulous as it is this makes me believe that these stories about the power elite do have some truth.

There are so many links I could post here as back up to my thread, but I have chosen this incredibly detailed thesis from a site called "Institute For The Study Of Globalization And Covert Politics".

The thesis is the most detailed I have found online and it relates to 'Beyond the Dutroux Affair'. I would urge anyone seriously interested in the study of this area to read the very long and detailed essay. I am not willing to post a link; you will have to google it yourself. Be prepared for the emotional shock of your life if you bother to read it.

The Dutroux Affair for me really highlights the disturbing reality of child rape and murder. The scale of these practises is almost beyond belief and the cover ups and gagging of anyone who tried to out these practises is even more shocking.

Now to my point; are we really to believe that the power brokers in our Western societies and governments have all behaved like this? Is it really true that members of the U.K government, the U.S government, the CIA and MI5 have played a part in all this?

There could be other reasons for all these shocking stories being circulated online. Here are just a few of them;

1. Enemies of the West may be trying to destabilize us morally and all this could be made up or even not made up, but circulated for the aforementioned motive.

2. Certain agencies could have allowed this information out to initiate a positive change among the elite. May be Savile and Yew Tree are a warning to those who have participated in these barbaric practises that it is not going to be tolerated any longer.

3. It is all real and some very clever journalists and victims have gradually exposed this whole sorry mess.

It is a fact that many children and young adults have gone missing never to be seen again. Are there really predators out there on such a huge scale? Is it still happening?

There are obviously some truths being exposed here. What are your views regarding this?

I have tried my best here to open a thoughtful discussion and pointed you to the most informative read I have to date found on this subject.

One thing is certain that Savile was able to gain access to the very highest people in the U.K. I am sure MI5 would have known all about him. So where does that lead to? What suppositions are we likely to make with all this thrown right in our faces?

I am not willing to tolerate this behaviour. It is repulsive and it needs to be dealt with. The mainstream media will not address it in any depth for obvious reasons, but it MUST be addressed. These are our sons and daughters, our sisters and brothers who are being preyed upon. We need to know officially, without any white washing, what has happened here and who the criminals are.

The Catholic Church has been so morally corrupt. The behaviour of so many priests leads me to conclude that if so called men of God can behave like this then certainly politicians and business men can.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Revolution9 because: punctuation.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Having check many thing's out over the years regarding this matter i came to the conclusion that unfortunately a lot of it is true and accurate. I too could not believe it at first but once the walls come down they come down rapidly. God bless.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkYogi
Having check many thing's out over the years regarding this matter i came to the conclusion that unfortunately a lot of it is true and accurate. I too could not believe it at first but once the walls come down they come down rapidly. God bless.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. It disgusts me to high Heaven and I have NO trust in our authorities any more because of it!

They have set the world ablaze with their behaviour. I will never be able to function as so many do in society because of what I know. Yet I am glad the veil is lifted from my eyes. I want to know what reality is and I don't run away and hide.

Thanks, I am glad you are there and you know. God Bless you, too!

I have worked for institutions in the past in care related work. I got bullied terriby because I had a conscience and wanted to do a GOOD job. I was punished for doing TOO well.

It's crazy!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

It was easy enough to just say it was people who disliked the ones with money, so they slandered them with lies. To me that makes the most sense. Then came Saville. That kind of ties lots of those other stories together. The subject itself makes me physically ill, so I have no desire to research it anymore than what I see here.

I will, however no accept masonic involvement as has been charged by some without some damn good evidence. Saville was not a mason, and I have not heard of any other people being arrested who were masons. The subject is 180 degrees away from what we stand for. Our whole existence is built around helping people.

I just hope that once some authority does a real investigation, we can rid the world of the monsters who would do this kind of thing to a child.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
They are responsible for countless wars around the globe, so yes they are satanic with no remorse for man, women and child. Regardless of any kind of elite rituals they may or may not be part off I can confirm that most of the officials who turn a blind eye to these violations of moral dignity are scum. Even if these rituals are taking place I feel there influence over global wars is a far greater crime in regards to proportion.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have a friend that once worked with Ted Gunderson. He told me a few stories about his time trying to catch some of these satanist without any luck. Was too late once and all they found was the smell of burning flesh.

I believe there is more going on than most could imagine. This thing is real and I really hope someday they all are caught up in it soon. I can't express enough how much I hate what these people are doing.

Pladuim

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

My guess is it's true. With all the shady businesses they're involved in, with the countless murders rumored to be done by their hands, why wouldn't they do such practices? Humans can be very cruel and dark beings, mix in power and money and you have the perfect mix for psychopaths.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is a very confronting, sickening, disturbing and depressing topic. Death is a reality of life, we are all going to face it one day. Trying to understand and come to terms with it is not an easy process. As for being true or false needs to be taken on a case by case basis, but the presence of exploitation and domination has a long history in the diversity of human character.

It does help in understanding the history, many generations born and educated in the art and horrors of war. As technology has continued to progress, so have the tools and options to further explore some darker shades of human nature.

As for reports like Bob Hope being a pedophile pimp and Henry Kissinger trading mind controlled slaves is does help paint a culture where an event like 9/11 can be successfully executed the way it has. Just how such an event can be covered up has many people skeptical of anything apart from the official story. In seeing some of the wide spread corruption holding the system together it does help in coming to terms with the situation.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Those who dare to research deeply enough into these elements will come to some gritty realisations of the ritual abuse that does take place along with trauma based mind control.

Viewer discretion advised in reviewing any of these confronting research materials.

The movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' in essence should be viewed as a 'real life expose' as to what elements are operating within part of the worldly authoritative power apparatus.

Blessings on your path of Truth, both confronting and Enlightening to know the things of which you are meant to cleave to in Righteousness.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

It was easy enough to just say it was people who disliked the ones with money, so they slandered them with lies. To me that makes the most sense. Then came Saville. That kind of ties lots of those other stories together. The subject itself makes me physically ill, so I have no desire to research it anymore than what I see here.

I will, however no accept masonic involvement as has been charged by some without some damn good evidence. Saville was not a mason, and I have not heard of any other people being arrested who were masons. The subject is 180 degrees away from what we stand for. Our whole existence is built around helping people.

I just hope that once some authority does a real investigation, we can rid the world of the monsters who would do this kind of thing to a child.

There are corrupt politicians, corrupt masons, corrupt policeman, corrupt priests and the list goes on.

I have known some very wonderful and honourable people who are Masons. I don't have any prejudice.

I really think that this does need to be addressed in all the organisations and authorities.

Yes, it makes me feel sick, too. I just needed to know. Earlier in my life I had some bad experiences. I'll say no more about that, but I needed to know what was happening here.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Thanks for the videos. I will watch them now. I have seen the film "Eyes Wide Shut".

I can easily imagine that kind of thing going on. It is a great film. Tom Cruise acts superbly in that.

Thanks.

edit on 21/9/2013 by Sauron because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
it is a well known fact that people of great power positions attained said positions by stepping on everything and everyone to get there, i wouldn't put it past those psycho pricks to be doing this on a large scale. also note that many psychologists agree that most people in power are psychotic or have some other mental disease.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is something I too believe is happening among the higher ups in our world. However, my evidence moves away from government and religious higher ups and rather those that are high up in our society through media, e.g music. I think it may be worth your time to keep reading on my own personal investigation.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, one of the biggest bands in history, who wrote some truly timeless music and also my personal favourite. However, I heard a theory once, and decided to go into it in detail. The album, Blood Sugar Sex Magik, the one you could say truly put them on the musical map, has some troubling truths to it. First of all, the name of the album is apparently a age old ritual in which participants would engage in sexual child abuse in specific 'ways' so to speak, (I don't know the details as I done little research into it, because it is very difficult to come by information on this, maybe government covered up? or it just isn't true? - anyone reading this feel free to do so and report back - ) in order to gain a almost 'higher state of mind' and enable them to perform tasks not possible before.

The theory is, they did exactly this in order to perform their great music, keeping in mind this album was really the one that projected them onto the scene much more than their previous 5 albums. If the ritual is true, maybe it enabled them to perform beautiful music? The actual disc has the four band members, with satanic snake tongues twirling and protruding out of their mouths in a almost sexual manner. There are also red roses amount their tongues, which in much literature through out history (I was a English A level student) is often used to symbolise young women, and particularly virginity. Furthermore, if you listen to the album, it is pretty messed up, a lot of talk of girls virginity and sex in general, 'young' 'little' etc are often used to describe the women, to the average listener they image a young grown lady, but keep in mind this theory and you begin to wonder, maybe they're mentioning children? Also, many people claim there is a lot of symbolic satanic and illuminati language used amongst the songs. The entire album is very dark, satanic and sexual and if these child sex scandals are true and higher ups do engage in such activities, it'll no doubt also be involved in media.

A lot of other music, from rock to rap, to me speak of matters we don't actually understand but yet we don't question, when you really listen to some music you are left wondering "what on earth on they talking about?". Many say musicians just talk rubbish, or speak in poetry which they can only understand, which I do believe, but it begs the question whether a lot of the music we know and love are actual accounts of what really goes on in the music industry. I could go into so much more detail about this, but I won't, i'm sure you all know where I am going with this.

A lot of people link this to illuminati rituals, devils music, selling of the souls and so on but to be honest I don't know. There is much more on this subject, particularly on this album and sheds loads on the music industry as a whole. That said, I'd love nothing more than to be proved wrong, as the Chili Peppers are my favourite band and I tend not to think of this and instead enjoy their music, as it would really break my heart if it were true. They are very loving, spiritual and open minded people, i've read Anthony Kiedis' book and he's a top bloke, and so I won't let these sort of theories ruin my image of them.

The other side of me knows this is a messed up world, and no one knows what the higher ups in society get up too, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was very horrible stuff going on.
edit on 9-9-2013 by TellEmRye because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

TRUE! Is it really hard to believe that super rich, powerful people would engage in such disgusting acts like this? Think about it, if law enforcement is apart of it, if everyone in the judicial system is apart of it, then who is left to stop them? NO ONE! They are untouchable in every sense of the word. Its like being in a store and seeing something u really want but u cant take it because u know u will get caught. These people have no one to answer to and no one to oppose them, so why not partake in something that is morally wrong when there are no consequences (at least in this life). I believe it 100% which is why im afraid to have kids, theres no real way to protect them from these people because they are everywhere. We need a kamikaze, destroy the world that these pedophiles have meticulously shaped to be their playground of child slavery.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

This might not seem relevant, but I have to wonder. Just a day or so ago, I read through an article on "re-homing"; basically taking adopted children, for the most part from foreign countries, and when problems arise, posting in online sites to offer the child to someone else. This apparently happens all the time, and no one in authority seems to care. No specific laws against it, and when existing laws concerning transfers between states are violated, charges aren't normally even filed. Most places, it's only a misdemeanor, too!

Here is a link, but I must warn that some of the information is VERY disturbing, so use discretion. Reuters Investigation - USE CAUTION Adults only, please. This is disturbing stuff.

The gist of it is that most of the time, these adoptive "parents" don't even know the people to whom they give the children. They could be literally anyone. Pedophiles, murderers, abusers. No one tracks these kids. If this can happen with children brought into the country, what could happen to children born here? Kids not born in a hospital, with no paperwork, could disappear, and no one would know they ever existed.

Plus, as you stated, people go missing all the time, and many aren't ever found. I KNOW that there are groups that practice at least animal sacrifice. At a spooky old place, ruined house, in a city where I used to live, the police found evidence of animal sacrifice, and Satanic symbols all over. Very disturbing, especially o anyone that ever went up there to see if if was haunted! So, could there be groups that use people instead? Sure, there could be.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's hard to have a definitive answer on this--namely because of the religious tone and cultural ignorance that persist. Like Boucher's mother (in the movie Waterboy), anything that doesn't fit within someone's accepted values, is quickly dismissed as being "the devil."

Do the elite of the world conduct bizarre and sadistic rituals? Probably--if you're willing to hunt exotic animals for sport, and squeeze profit from your endeavors no matter what, then what reason would you have to resist something like exerting physical/mental/emotional/financial torture on others for fun and profit?

That's not so hard to accept. However, to accept that it all revolves around Satanic rituals and devil worship, seems like an ignorant leap of faith (no pun intended) in most cases. By painting everything in a good vs evil light with viewpoints like this, does a disservice to any rational debate about abuse that might actually be taking place.

The focus should be on the abuse, victims, and criminals--not what gods/beliefs they are rumored to have. That's all a diversion.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

TellEmRye
This is something I too believe is happening among the higher ups in our world. However, my evidence moves away from government and religious higher ups and rather those that are high up in our society through media, e.g music. I think it may be worth your time to keep reading on my own personal investigation.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, one of the biggest bands in history, who wrote some truly timeless music and also my personal favourite. However, I heard a theory once, and decided to go into it in detail. The album, Blood Sugar Sex Magik, the one you could say truly put them on the musical map, has some troubling truths to it. First of all, the name of the album is apparently a age old ritual in which participants would engage in sexual child abuse in specific 'ways' so to speak, (I don't know the details as I done little research into it, because it is very difficult to come by information on this, maybe government covered up? or it just isn't true? - anyone reading this feel free to do so and report back - ) in order to gain a almost 'higher state of mind' and enable them to perform tasks not possible before.

The theory is, they did exactly this in order to perform their great music, keeping in mind this album was really the one that projected them onto the scene much more than their previous 5 albums. If the ritual is true, maybe it enabled them to perform beautiful music? The actual disc has the four band members, with satanic snake tongues twirling and protruding out of their mouths in a almost sexual manner. There are also red roses amount their tongues, which in much literature through out history (I was a English A level student) is often used to symbolise young women, and particularly virginity. Furthermore, if you listen to the album, it is pretty messed up, a lot of talk of girls virginity and sex in general, 'young' 'little' etc are often used to describe the women, to the average listener they image a young grown lady, but keep in mind this theory and you begin to wonder, maybe they're mentioning children? Also, many people claim there is a lot of symbolic satanic and illuminati language used amongst the songs. The entire album is very dark, satanic and sexual and if these child sex scandals are true and higher ups do engage in such activities, it'll no doubt also be involved in media.

A lot of other music, from rock to rap, to me speak of matters we don't actually understand but yet we don't question, when you really listen to some music you are left wondering "what on earth on they talking about?". Many say musicians just talk rubbish, or speak in poetry which they can only understand, which I do believe, but it begs the question whether a lot of the music we know and love are actual accounts of what really goes on in the music industry. I could go into so much more detail about this, but I won't, i'm sure you all know where I am going with this.

A lot of people link this to illuminati rituals, devils music, selling of the souls and so on but to be honest I don't know. There is much more on this subject, particularly on this album and sheds loads on the music industry as a whole. That said, I'd love nothing more than to be proved wrong, as the Chili Peppers are my favourite band and I tend not to think of this and instead enjoy their music, as it would really break my heart if it were true. They are very loving, spiritual and open minded people, i've read Anthony Kiedis' book and he's a top bloke, and so I won't let these sort of theories ruin my image of them.

The other side of me knows this is a messed up world, and no one knows what the higher ups in society get up too, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was very horrible stuff going on.

Without a doubt some performers and other artists use magical practises and rituals to help them achieve. Some even make no pretence about it and are openly admitting it through their music, videos and interviews.

All I know is that anything of this nature has very limited scope. What is the point of having lots of the so called luxuries in life if you are haunted every day and every night? You get what you want. but have to live in torment in this life and the next. Bad deal!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

scientist
It's hard to have a definitive answer on this--namely because of the religious tone and cultural ignorance that persist. Like Boucher's mother (in the movie Waterboy), anything that doesn't fit within someone's accepted values, is quickly dismissed as being "the devil."

Do the elite of the world conduct bizarre and sadistic rituals? Probably--if you're willing to hunt exotic animals for sport, and squeeze profit from your endeavors no matter what, then what reason would you have to resist something like exerting physical/mental/emotional/financial torture on others for fun and profit?

That's not so hard to accept. However, to accept that it all revolves around Satanic rituals and devil worship, seems like an ignorant leap of faith (no pun intended) in most cases. By painting everything in a good vs evil light with viewpoints like this, does a disservice to any rational debate about abuse that might actually be taking place.

The focus should be on the abuse, victims, and criminals--not what gods/beliefs they are rumored to have. That's all a diversion.

I agree, but the whole emphasis on causing harm to somebody who does not want you to is EVIL. They are your victim. EVIL (D)EVIL, same word my friend.

You cause another trauma by doing certain things that are termed abusive. If you force yourself onto an adult woman by using threats, intimidation and physical strength then that is rape. It is a very well known fact that rape victims experience trauma because of these experiences. It is a form of violence that scars a person emotionally, that is on going through the rest of their lives.

To do this to a child is much worse and the consequences are much worse. Such acts speak for themselves. There is no moral argument that these forms of abuse are anything, but evil.

As Christians we may refer to this as Satanic because that is what we believe. A lot of people involved in these kind of depraved acts even admit they are doing it to honour the entity Satan. Read the article to which I refer in the opening post of this thread.

edit on 21-9-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I don't know enough to name names ect but yea the old Moloch worship system is certainly, though driven underground, alive and well. You will never hear about that. Most of what we hear about, child abductions ect, are the efforts of amateurs compared to the old Moloch bunch. These Moloch types do it with the fruit of their own womb for max effect.

Think about the high powered conspiracy and evil that has managed to get a whole nation to trash the fruit of their womb. A missing generation. Wait till that wheel comes back around.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

LadyGreenEyes

I KNOW that there are groups that practice at least animal sacrifice. At a spooky old place, ruined house, in a city where I used to live, the police found evidence of animal sacrifice, and Satanic symbols all over. Very disturbing, especially o anyone that ever went up there to see if if was haunted! So, could there be groups that use people instead? Sure, there could be.

Yea this would be your amateurs. Dangerous enough though so don't misunderstand me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join