Propaganda,Mrs Assad splashes out on chandeliers, Bizarre shopping spree,beauty holed up in bunker.

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Without any sources other then the photos and comparing Assad wife's to Hitler's supposed days in an bunker it seems final minutes of war disinformation and desperation by the military industry complex.

Hunch The Daily mail announcing Assad as an vile dictator.
Mrs Assad splashes out on chandeliers, Western food and fitness fads: Bizarre shopping spree of the British beauty holed up in bunker with vile dictator

As Syria implodes, Mrs Assad splashes out on chandeliers, Western food and fitness fads: Bizarre shopping spree of the British beauty holed up in bunker with vile dictator

It seems our dear Nabila Ramdani doesn't seem to mind the Sharia law being implanted by the Syrian Rebels in Syria in which is already forcing women to wear the Saudi traditional wear customs for women and rebels,FSA.

Elsewhere have banned women from driving vehicles, as the Syrian intervention notion in the parliament was defeated interventionists have being upset in there frustration they are attacking the President's of Syria's wife for what propose?

Disinformation probably trying to gain the British people attention but again even that doesnt seem to be working.
From the article Nabila Ramdani states.

Former adviser to the Assads claims Asma is superficial and has 'no heart' Read more:

While more than 100,000 men, women and children have been killed and nearly two million Syrians have fled the country since March 2011, Asma, 38, recently splashed out on some Bohemian crystal chandeliers from Prague. She also regularly orders Western food in bulk for her three children as she doesn’t want them to eat only Syrian food, according to an insider.

And in photographs posted on her Instagram account only last week, she is shown wearing a new blue £80 Jawbone UP on her right wrist – a device designed to help wearers keep track of how many steps they take and calories they burn.

Now read carefully where Nabila Ramdani. Cant even name the sources for she used in the article.

Another critic of the regime, who cannot be named for political reasons, said: ‘Asma still loves her shopping and buys as much as she can to keep her mind off the chaos around her.

Just as with the supposed Intel on the alleged attack on Aug 21 Nabila Ramdani has decided not to reveal the supposed critic of the Syrian Government due to political reasons?

From the article it was written by Nabila Ramdani. Nabila Ramdani is a French freelance journalist of Algerian descent who specializes in Anglo-French issues, Islamic affairs, and the Arab World.

In 2011 May has wrote a fiercely critical article of Syria’s first lady, after meeting her in Damascus, Ms Nabila is an is a Fellow on the UN Alliance of Civilisations Programme, is a regular speaker at Wilton Park, the Doha Debates,Intelligence Squared and leading universities around the world.

I have looked at the name Jo Knowsley there is simply no information on him. It could be the writer and source as the critic stated in the article. Possibly.

Seems to me the interventionists are getting desperate. As Nabila Ramdani wasn't the only one talking about Assad's wife shopping, Anderson Cooper has done the same propaganda agaisnt the wife of Assad for twice since the start of the war in Syria 2011.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Funny when news comes out like this... Back in the day I would auto react like wtf is he thinking? Now I know better. This has nothing to do with anything except trying to make me see Assad as a shallow evil and flippant ass.

between this and the human shields article the propaganda is pouring on a bit thick.

Gawd it makes me feel weird knowing people will believe this, and the timing it comes out.. Does Syria know which crystal glass Obama is sipping his Bourbon from?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am still reading the thread, but before I even finish I just want ro state Asma Assad his smokin' hot. One thing you cannot knock about Assad is his preference in women.

Yes Assad is bad, but life will be hell under the extremist FSA. Syrians had some freedoms that are rare in the mid east.
edit on 1-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

At least in the comment section no one buying it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm sure we had this kind of nonsense about Saddam Hussain during the early days of the Iraq War and also about Gaddafi during the NATO strikes on Libya.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Last two years ago we were hearing stories how Gaddafi.
-Ordered Mass rapes and gave pills to troops:Results after? Never happened never such evidence was ever posted after the war.
-Gaddafi's wife burnt her own aide, well it was clear that was an stunned in front of the international news media.
-The infamous al-Obeidy's nothing more then an media staged she never shown the damages on her wrists, yet she knew where the news media was staying after being raped by 15 men and she could walk and cry without any pain?

After the war she stated (Leave me alone)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
...I thought there were pucs of her in a bunker or something haha. I don't understand where the bunker bit comes in. I thought she was likely in Iran.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They are looking into revoking her uk citizenship (if they haven't already).

link

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

And yet they gave the SHOR Information NGO guy the one man operation a free pass.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by dustytoad

At least in the comment section no one buying it.

It's actually very refreshing to see this on the DM comments, the majority commenting on all Syria articles over there in the last week seem to see right through all this.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I was surprised to see the France commentators are agaisnt the war in Syria and the possible intervention.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I've actually been blown away by how many Americans have seen through this. Even on websites like Yahoo where most the comments are the most ignorant, herd mentality comments you've ever read. When youtube commentors start seeing things for what they really are.. its time to give it up.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I made some comments on the article, on their web page. Guess what, they werent published. All comments were against the article, suddenly they were all FOR the article and the total number of comments DROPPED. What a farce.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

I am planning two threads on Syria and one the Opposition efforts counter media propaganda as the one you saw in the comment section at the dailymail, the majority of the comments arent made by the Syrians, problary agents, MI5 etc.

Otherwise if they really cared about the rebels they would be in Syria fighting along side them.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Very few are buying the propaganda anymore.
Seen it all before. Know what's coming next and just don't believe any of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Since nobody has posted a pic of the lady in question as yet, here's one. Not a bad Trophy First Lady.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

She is a lovely lady, but has nothing to do with this war and so should not be blamed for any of it.
Assad was wined and dined by the west not so many months ago and what has happened since, well, no one knows the real truth of the story. But it's always fun to pick on women, for some anyway.

new topics
top topics

join