It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everybody loves a paradox..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

..but only if they can fit it in their parabox..
..the thing to know is that nothing is lost..
..just a key that is lent to collectively open locks..

..my purpose here is fading away..
..i'm running out of reasons to justify my stay..
..so with this introduction, i bid thee adieu..
..just remember that the next person you meet might be you..

edit on 1-9-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Here are a nice pair of Docs...........

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Here are a nice pair of Docs...........

bastard! i thought i had made my escape..

here are a pair of "Docs" i prefer =P

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind

Welcome to ATS

Have a drink on us

Try not to end up like this

Or this

Relish the moments like this

And laugh off these ones, we've all been there

There will be times like this

Or this

And then the moments like this

You may need this

And this is useful It's the ATS dance

Enjoy your time with us have fun and see you in the forums

Cody

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

troll spray?

nah.. i'll just put them on "riddle me this!", like quaggle..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You're going to fit in just fine

Cody

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

You're going to fit in just fine

Cody

is your melon blind?
no, things ain't fitting here..

open your eye..
yesterday i woke up sucking a lemon..

edit on 1-9-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I also love paradoxes like the famous Barber paradox that states Everyman who does not shave himself is a candy ***. Developed as a conclusion to the Parkinson paradox.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Stayno
I also love paradoxes like the famous Barber paradox that states Everyman who does not shave himself is a candy ***. Developed as a conclusion to the Parkinson paradox.

funny coincidence.. i just shaved my beard off yesterday..

xD

now shut up and post music!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My unit is incoming, be prepared for anything you crazy earthlings.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
haha!

you're such a tool tachyon!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 985units

pfffft! so are you now

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Lol lol

Welcome come in sit down make yourself cozy and enjoy

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by cody599

Lol lol

Welcome come in sit down make yourself cozy and enjoy

hehe, you'd be surprised whom is behind some of the usernames here.. we've made ourselves well at home..

we are bound by confidentiality agreements, but there are a few notable authors, musicians, professors and one particularly exceptional winemaker lurking on these forums..

we are a charity, we call ourselves "Feel Good Incorporated", and we are here to save america..

your government is listening to us, should we keep making them music?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 985units

thanks for that crew, I knew I was right to hook up with the rdunit

looks like my job here is done, thanks for the memories abovetopsecret, please always remember to listen to the world around you..

as my good friend and colleague "dynamo" put it, "the power of the universe is not in the mind, it is in the heart"..

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

we'll take it from here joel, good luck with the wedding!

..now we have to figure out this "conspiracy stuff", thanks for that, by the way

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Nice Post, its quite funny, I see walking paradoxes every day, we all have a right and left hand, my right is my left (hand) if people could understand the power of the paradox , the world would be a more awesome and fun place, the problem to solving the paradox problem is you have to become simple again, socity has trained the sheep their PERCEPTION OF REALITY VI (Education_science_religon) and they have taught the sheep to be very complex, to rely on technology and think yourself to death, (Worry,regret,fear) this brainwashing program has taken us away from our root the paradox, The truth is short is tall, good is bad black is white, up is down, intelligence is stupid etc.Short is tall, because they are extremes of the same thing (height) good is bad because they are the extremes of the same thing (individual perceptions) black is white because they are extremes of the same thing (color) republican is Democrat, because they are extremes of the same thing (Us Political Party) the root can never be found in duality it can only be found in unity, from the third view 1+2 =3=1+2 Republican=1+Democrat=1= if you look at the equation they both have equal value they both have a value of 1, and you put them together, and you get 2 sides of the same coin, 2 sides plus,the coin =3 the pyramid of control , if People would see how everything us equal, but different as well, the world would be a better place, there would be no systems dominating another, because people would understand how the system functions, the problrm today is that people limit themselves to perception instead of seeing the whole coin..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator

Nice Post, its quite funny, I see walking paradoxes every day, we all have a right and left hand, my right is my left (hand) if people could understand the power of the paradox , the world would be a more awesome and fun place, the problem to solving the paradox problem is you have to become simple again, socity has trained the sheep their PERCEPTION OF REALITY VI (Education_science_religon) and they have taught the sheep to be very complex, to rely on technology and think yourself to death, (Worry,regret,fear) this brainwashing program has taken us away from our root the paradox, The truth is short is tall, good is bad black is white, up is down, intelligence is stupid etc.Short is tall, because they are extremes of the same thing (height) good is bad because they are the extremes of the same thing (individual perceptions) black is white because they are extremes of the same thing (color) republican is Democrat, because they are extremes of the same thing (Us Political Party) the root can never be found in duality it can only be found in unity, from the third view 1+2 =3=1+2 Republican=1+Democrat=1= if you look at the equation they both have equal value they both have a value of 1, and you put them together, and you get 2 sides of the same coin, 2 sides plus,the coin =3 the pyramid of control , if People would see how everything us equal, but different as well, the world would be a better place, there would be no systems dominating another, because people would understand how the system functions, the problrm today is that people limit themselves to perception instead of seeing the whole coin..

very well put lamu, you've hit the nail on the head.

the world is not black and white, it is bright grey..

everything is a methaphor for everything else..

the only difference between time and space is the freqeuncy of vibration..

coincidences are not random, they are inevitable..

everything happens for a reason, the reason being that it happens..

etc. etc.

now we really do have to get down to business.. right now america is facing the greatest problems it has ever faced, and it is up to the people of the "united states" to actually unite and save it..

feel good inc was born in new zealand, spread quickly to the u.k., has swept through asia and the pacific, europe, and is subtly infecting india.. america has been on our list for a long time, and now we are here, we need to know where to start.

if one of you would be kind enough to direct us to the most pressing and unconstitutional issues of the american people, we will get to work solving them and bringing the power back to the people.

=)

(a lyttel awareness campaign and maybe some fundraising now and again wouldn't hurt too...)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well that is a stupid way to look at things isnt it. You have been warcthing inbetweeners. Your on my side .

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Well that is a stupid way to look at things isnt it. You have been warcthing inbetweeners. Your on my side .

heh, the inbetweeners huh? bunch of juvenile delinquents if you ask me

i'm on everybody's side if they accept me into their heart

i think you guys should be watching more ugly americans, green wing, and black books

top topics

join