It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Syria, unusually big details shown on flying craft

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We had to test our shiny well not shiny but new reverse engineered weapons sooner or later why not Syria. It is obvious no one cares about what is happening there so it is the perfect conflict to test our new toys...

They seem to be working quite well.

The laughing Bot

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

With this Syrian UFO being compared to the 'Black Knight' Satelite - and I have to agree, it looks like being from the same family. Smooth faired bodywork for atmospheric entry and very much Carrier / assault craft look about them. But what is truly bothering me is how the 'Black Knight' is described as a part from a previous satelite launch or an insulation blanket, etc.
Shuttle Mission STS-7 was hit by a fleck of paint from a previous Apollo Launch, naturally the orbital speed difference was many thousands of miles per hour and the impact damaged a window in much the same way as a bullet could. So how exactly could Shuttle mission STS-088 manage to match the orbit of space debris 'Black Knight' so precisely that the images taken didn't even have the slightest motion blur?, when experience shows us that the orbital debris is chaotic and with great variance of orbital speed.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I prefer these video's myself...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join