It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Syria, unusually big details shown on flying craft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I read somewhere that it is a fake, and the object shown, is the so called black knight satelite.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I dont see how it Ties together , A edited picture , some random footage of anything flying in the back and Nightvision Cam in wich Some sort of projectiles are being taped.

TheGreazel.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Apart from being a Youtube clip and no news about it elsewhere the single proof that its fake is right in front of you, BOTH pictures show the craft (Lol) from the exact same angle as if by some sort of magic it had been c&p on and blur added to one image.

The chances of catching the exact same angle are billions to one.

But to honest, if you look at this for more than 5 secs and didn't tell it was poor cgi and photoshop then you really need to re-evaluate just how bad you want to believe.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As others have written, this is clearly a sick hoax. As we've seen, the Syrian fighters have plenty of access to video cameras, so why does the 'craft' only appear in one, very fake looking still frame? The actual video clips provided don't show anything resembling a black craft; just lights in the sky, which aren't exactly unusual in a war zone!

The situation in Syria is scary enough without adding imaginary strange craft.
edit on 1-9-2013 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I call hoax & say "bird in the video clip". Even though it's blurred, you can see the wings as they're brought below the body, back up, then down again & it's made even more apparent in slow motion. As for the still picture....cgi.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Cool , A poor CGI video accompanied by a Photo Shopped picture ...I believe it

You mean a poorly photoshopped picture accompanied by a grainy video of a helicopter.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Dont know about the other two but cmon guys, that first one is clearly a Covenant dropship from Halo

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
From the YT comments,

8/28/2013 A major leak has come to light, as two images of what appear to be large black UFOs, patrol the skies inside the Syrian war zone. FSA rebel commanders on the ground in Damascus have confirmed that these large black craft are "hunting down and systematically targeting" innocent locals, using unknown weaponized technology "not of this earth" or anything the fighters have ever seen. Sources describe the craft as silent, but that they do give off an odd sounding hum intermittently. Sources of this event are being silenced at all costs by governments of the world, that much we know so far. We will publish updates as we get them. You decide, and check back for developments on this major story.

Before even reading the comments and watching the video I thought to myself that's one mean looking UFO. So am I supposed to believe this UFO is flying low and targeting civilians and FSA members? Come on now....

The only good picture of the UFO is at the beginning of the video when it shows us a still picture, the actual video's are just awful and nothing can be determined from them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
any post that has a "subscribe" link in it is a hoax,period,sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I personally find it disgusting how these people see war as an opportunity to create stupid UFO videos and false stories with the sole purpose of promoting their YouTube channel. I bet they can't wait for the next big Tsunami or natural disaster so they can get more views and subscribers. I guess I am just not in the mood today for humor.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I zoomed the image the best I could (I am no expert) and it seems a toy-like object (sort of Playmobil/model kit) composition.

I´ve notice some reddish spot on it grinding-like appendage.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Get on the net and look up pictures of The Black Knight Satellite. Now you know were the picture is taken from.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the still frame picture of the alleged UFO (8-28-2013)

is completely different than the daytime motion video of street traffic scene with a ufo blur in the sky some 1/4 mile distant

at the end of the "JULY daytime UFO" clip is a 8 second clip of a nighttime triangle of lights which appear to Strobe (as if to imply a shot of power was beamed down at a target)

mesmerism is being played here

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

First of all the photograph is a hoax. A cheap UFO added to the original photograph taken
by Javier Manzano, check it here and make your comparision.

frontpagemag.com...

Regarding the video due to it´s poor quality the small black dot moving in the background
could be anything, a plane, a chopper, a drone etc. The " trick " here by the naive hoaxer
is of course the hoaxed photograph at the beginning that "suggest" your mind it´s a
closeup of the alleged ufo in the video, a simple hoax.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

Here's a screen cap of the object, for those who cant play video's...

Like Gortex stated, it looks like photoshopped/cgi. I will follow this thread cos there's not much else to do today..

Edit to add the pic from Gazrocks thread.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/9/2013 by lewtra because: To add gazrocks pic

Well i just hope it is real. Because it has a pretty impressive corkscrew underneath for opening wine bottles

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
How is this not in the HOAX bin???

Come on, really!!

The video shows nothing like whats shown in the photoshop picture. The video shows a helicopter, the photoshop picture shows a fake alien spaceship.

If this were real, there would be hundreds of images, videos, tweets at the time....but as it is fake, none of this exists. I swear this place is changing into GLP day by day.

First image in video can be found here, funny enough...with no UFO in it
uk.news.yahoo.com...

Reporting to mods given its a proven hoax
Lets see if it gets moved or not

edit on 1-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
These CGI/photshop idiots should be killed, they're almost as bad as marketing people. Take advantage of any situation in order to make a buck off gullible fools

edit on 1-9-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Photoshoppppppp and the other video looks like a bird

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by BO XIAN

Sadly.

I agree with you. It reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago...only I think I may have made it crash.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
www.youtube.com...

Published on Aug 27, 2013
8/28/2013 A major leak has come to light, as two images of what appear to be large black UFOs, patrol the skies inside the Syrian war zone. FSA rebel commanders on the ground in Damascus have confirmed that these large black craft are "hunting down and systematically targeting" innocent locals, using unknown weaponized technology "not of this earth" or anything the fighters have ever seen. Sources describe the craft as silent, but that they do give off an odd sounding hum intermittently. Sources of this event are being silenced at all costs by governments of the world, that much we know so far. We will publish updates as we get them. You decide, and check back for developments on this major story.

If this is a hoax, which it sure looks like with so many replies containing good information and images/clips too, then you should be held responsible for blackening the character of possible aliens, by suggesting they are dangerous and hostile, we don't know that? but you assume you do know and tell us they are taking out innocents, which is a fradulent claim against other world beings too. I'ts time ATS got to grips with hoaxers and apply a time out on their accnt... similar to sin bin... if you do not have anything constructive to give to the UFO forum you should give nothing... maybe everyone else here will then have a chance to view real unaltered footage of sightings and reports.... time to grow up, don't you think???

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join