It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Syria, unusually big details shown on flying craft

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Published on Aug 27, 2013
8/28/2013 A major leak has come to light, as two images of what appear to be large black UFOs, patrol the skies inside the Syrian war zone. FSA rebel commanders on the ground in Damascus have confirmed that these large black craft are "hunting down and systematically targeting" innocent locals, using unknown weaponized technology "not of this earth" or anything the fighters have ever seen. Sources describe the craft as silent, but that they do give off an odd sounding hum intermittently. Sources of this event are being silenced at all costs by governments of the world, that much we know so far. We will publish updates as we get them. You decide, and check back for developments on this major story.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
here's the video ..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I haven't seen such detailed picture except on Sci Fi movies. I will not comment the FSA explanation how that craft shot at peaceful civilians. Rather take as a fact there is something flying over there, it is not a plane, not a helicopter, or anything other we know of. It also doesn't look like the usual saucer shaped craft.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
thanks for the vid. I started this thread only after searching nobody else started it. Now there might be 3-4 more threads. Doesn't matter. I did my work to inform the public that relies on that forum.

This craft is UNusual UFO. Not even the well known Triangle that is doubted to be reverse engineered on Earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Cool , A poor CGI video accompanied by a Photo Shopped picture ...I believe it

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well if its any consolation, the other day I was watching Al-Jazeera of a report in Syria on tv, and just behind the reporter to the left was a black hovering object that I saw only briefly but I instantly thought something, be it ufo, I don't know is watching whats going on. I saw with my own eyes something black hovering in the report on tv.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
its Obama in his new air force one upgrade ..he looks really p*ssed !!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

it's difficult to say what it is.
it would have been better served without the "scary music". i would rather see raw footage than edited stuff. by adding the "scary music" the youtube uploader lost credibility for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

it would have been better served without the "scary music". i would rather see raw footage than edited stuff. by adding the "scary music" the youtube uploader lost credibility for me.

I thought the scary music added believability, you know, cause it would be soo eerie seeing it in real life, yeah... The whole, poorly constructed Adobe after effects was more what did it for me.

That and... sarcasm ------- breaking ******* down >>>>>>>cannot.......maintain^^^^^^^^serious????????error++++++559922222

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by subfab

I thought the scary music added believability, you know, cause it would be soo eerie seeing it in real life, yeah... The whole, poorly constructed Adobe after effects was more what did it for me.

That and... sarcasm ------- breaking ******* down >>>>>>>cannot.......maintain^^^^^^^^serious????????error++++++559922222

UFOs are nothing man, its the bear invasion that has me worried

www.theonion.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I find it strange that the FSA video practically everything they do in Syria. But when it comes to a UFO right infront of their eyes they just take a single picture.

edit on 1/9/13 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Here's a screen cap of the object, for those who cant play video's...

Like Gortex stated, it looks like photoshopped/cgi. I will follow this thread cos there's not much else to do today..

Edit to add the pic from Gazrocks thread..www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/9/2013 by lewtra because: To add gazrocks pic

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It looks like a re-work of the image in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Supposedly a NASA image, i believe there was a consensus it was some kind of mylar blanket flapping around or space debris. Nonetheless interesting.
edit on 1/9/2013 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
here's the video ..

Youtube video with added music = hoax.

Soo we just have another hoax video!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think there will be many more, shortly. Because we know they exist (whatever they might be, reverse engineered or alien), and because the earth status quo cannot continue any longer the way it is now. It will be changed. Syria is just the hot spot right now.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

THX for this post.

Sadly.

I've long expected the craft and critters to become more visible either in the middle or at the end of WW3.

I'm saddened they seem to be doing so before the biggest start of the larger festivities.

imho, WHEN they become fully overtly obvious in the skies around the world, things will have changed in dreadful ways and not become better until after the literal Armageddon.

So, I'm not at all happy to see this . . . but had rather know about it, than not.

Sigh.

edit on 1/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to get color tag to work on 2 lines. Sigh

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

the shape is different

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I gather some are saying hoax and CGI.

I hope so. I'd rather that be the case than that it be a real UFO with exotic tech weaponry already interacting on the battle field.

Sigh.

I know of too many dreams and visions folks have had of UFO craft hunting down innocent citizens and taking them out of this life.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Shape is slightly different, that's why i said re-work, it looks similar IMO. A quick photoshop job and you could have the craft in the video.
edit on 1/9/2013 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hmm. Lets see.

Single still photoshop picture.

Old news footage of a helicopter in the distance.

Old footage of aircraft at night.

Conclusions? Well, either...

Signs of an alien intervention in Syria or;
Signs of someone with too much time on their hands peddling crap to gullible people who want to believe in it.

Guess which one I'm suggesting it is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join