It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Speech- I Am SO Sick of the Lies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Great vid.

I have a new hero.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This person is right but the sad part is it has always been that way. Don't people wonder where presidents come from?? They gather a few fools and the one to be installed wins. This has nothing to do with what the people want, it never has.

If you want to know just how treacherous the U.S. can be, has anybody wondered why we bombed cities full of people in Japan rather then dropping a bomb in the ocean of the coast to make a point and see if Japan would have surrendered rather then killing thousands of innocents........Truman wanted to know the different effects that uranium v plutonium would have on large cities.

Where do you suppose THEY got someone like Truman ? Why does Obama kill with impunity after campaigning on how horrible Bush was for his war. Obama is like Bush on steroids............the only difference is that Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize, now there's an oxymoron.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

WOW

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Stirring. I got Goosebumps, wish she was my mum.

How do I star and flag this? (Kinda New)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I posted this yesterday.
You win!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

No one wins. Still isn't getting enough exposure. 9,247 views on YT.

Bump!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Then she turns off the camera, puts a gun in her mouth, and pulls the trigger.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I hope she is right that war is coming to America cause our apathy makes us responsible for the destruction our government inflicts! We deserve everything that is coming! We are a pathetic bunch who only care about entertainment, drugs, alcohol and what effects us right now!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
she isn't the only one. This guy gets pissed.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I can agree that Obama is overstepping his presidential authority. It's been going on since Ronald Reagan. Congress is the watch dog for the people, yet they have sat on their hands and allowed past presidents to engage in conflicts without their approval.

conflicts in Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Iraq, the Caribbean island of Grenada, Kosovo and Libya were undeclared, even though in most cases Congress did vote approval short of a war declaration — sometimes after the fact. The Korean War was fought under the auspices of the United Nations, the one in Kosovo, by NATO.

From The Detroit News: www.detroitnews.com...

Since 9/11, presidents have taken fighting "terrorists" as a green light that allows them into conflicts without congressional approval. War has come to mean something different. They now look at war as meaning conventional as compared to enemies using guerilla warfare.

I have to blame our representative for allowing this to happen. A majority of them have passed laws without even reading them. They're simply not doing their job and representing the American public. The only reason Obama is letting congress to vote on this, is because of public pressure not congress.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I would like to put forth this ext-text from another thread. I highly recommend reading the whole article written by Dimitry Minin explaining the Geopolitical strategy regarding the gas pipeline to be built from Qatar. A very good read and makes all the pieces fit. Credit to FlyersFan. www.abovetopsecret.com...

These strategic concerns, motivated by fear of expanding Iranian influence, impacted Syria primarily in relation to pipeline geopolitics. In 2009 - the same year former French foreign minister Dumas alleges the British began planning operations in Syria - Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, with a view to supply European markets - albeit crucially bypassing Russia. Assad's rationale was "to protect the interests of [his] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."

Instead, the following year, Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.

The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.

The Geopolitics of Gas and the Syrian Crisis

ETA: This is all making much more sense to me know in light of what I discovered about Prince Bandar on the 31st. It would seem Bandar has had quite a history with multi-billion dollar deals including one with Russia which went sour.

Bandar helped negotiate the 1985 Al Yamamah deal, a series of massive arms sales by the United Kingdom to Saudi Arabia worth GB£40 billion (US$80 billion), including the sale of more than 100 warplanes. After the deal was signed, British arms manufacturer British Aerospace (now BAE Systems) allegedly funnelled secret payments of at least GB£1 billion (US$2 billion) into two Saudi embassy accounts in Washington

On August 10th, 21st Century Wire expanded on a Reuters news release which reported how Saudi intelligence head, Prince Bandar bin Sultan offered a $15 billion weapons contract to Russian President Vladimir Putin during a meeting on July 31st. Apparently, Russia rebuffed this rather generous offer, because the deal was dependent upon Moscow letting go of its existing arms contracts with the Syrian government in Damascus.

And here we go again with another multi-billion dollar deal with the pipeline and the Putin bribe attempt. It's pretty obvious to me now what's really going on.

edit on 1-9-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

She spoke from the heart. Didn't even need a teleprompter. A puppet has no heart. Need to hear more people speak the truth like that.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I highly recommend listening to Dan Carlin's hardcore history podcasts, specifically the fall of the Republic. History does repeat itself. It will give you a great insight into what's happened here and what comes next. Due to the things we have done once we tune down the war machine we'll lose ground. It's just inevitable. You can get mad all you want and ring phones non stop but no matter what you try... you can't reverse this. As sick as this may sound if you want to enjoy your current lifestyle you can go along with it to push back to prolong the end. This is why a lot of people don't want to hear it. To hear it is to bring the end closer.
edit on 1-9-2013 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
STAND up to the EVIL dictators in this world.

Inspirational Video

edit on 1-9-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

When the world spoke Charlie Chaplin was silent
When Charlie Chaplin spoke the world was silent

This message should be spread across the world because is puts out a good one.
edit on 1-9-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I admire that lady for expressing her opinions. I felt like I wanted to Hug her!
She is right. I have traveled to Europe four times since 2003. Other countries people's opinions of my country are embarrassing.
We do seem overbearing, rude, and bothering the neighbors with our opinions and actions. I have felt embarrassed for my countries behavior. We need to rethink the democratic process here.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

Looks like someone really did a nice job on you if you believe that crap. The whole point of history is to learn from one's mistakes and not repeat them. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. We help create our own reality. All it takes for evil to suceed is for good men to do nothing.

I am one of those folks that rarely gives up!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ring our representatives' phones off the hook? I can only imagine how that would go down. "Aw look, the little ants are voicing their displeasure. Put that on mute now, would you?"

The only real difference would have to come from within the machine itself. The civilian public may not be influential enough to stop an overseas US war machine-- whole armies would find it a challenge-- but the people carrying out the actual orders might. When the cogs aren't moving, the machine stops, yes?

edit on 1-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Russia isn't going to do anything about us taking out Syria. They won't get involved until we focus on Iran.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I wouldn't be so sure about that once you follow the money and learn a bit about what's really going on over there.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Ring our representatives' phones off the hook? I can only imagine how that would go down. "Aw look, the little ants are voicing their displeasure. Put that on mute now, would you?"

The only real difference would have to come from within the machine itself. The civilian public may not be influential enough to stop an overseas US war machine-- whole armies would find it a challenge-- but the people carrying out the actual orders might. When the cogs aren't moving, the machine stops, yes?

edit on 1-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

If that were the case, then the elite would not have to hire public relation firms, think tanks for collective thinking, pay the media owners to control the flow of information, have obama involve congress, etc.

Public opinions matter quite a bit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join