It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Speech- I Am SO Sick of the Lies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In this extraordinary video, a lady sits in her car and makes a speech that resonated with every ounce of my being. She expresses how so many of us feel anymore- so damn sick of all the lies our government keeps trying to shove down our throat, and the atrocities they perpetuate in our name across the globe. She then breaks down the situation in Syria, and talks about how one dictator is going to "punish" another.

I was surprised when all of a sudden she says "Listen to the conspiracy theorists and critical thinkers!"

Epic. Loved it. And yes my dear. We SO hear you. I am amazed at how many people I talk to that feel the same. She mentions, even begs for us to slam the phone lines of our representatives to try and stop this madness. Around here, this might be preaching to the choir. But every once in a while it doesn't hurt to get a booster shot. So consider yourself injected.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm going to watch this, but yeah, she is right about America - and I think she's talking about it as a whole, not just one political ideology. And she's right, a lot of America is about lies. America gets its power from lies.

In fact, if I was going to pick a defining trait of being an American, it would be either being lied to or lying. Our country runs on deception, the gears are oiled by it, every political ideology, corporation and politician and even individuals get their power from deception in America....

I guess in the end, it just gets super confusing for everyone. Seems like a lot of work.
edit on 1-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't know what to think about Obama and is it "him" that is making all the choices. Who's to say he isn't recommending decent ideas to the congress etc.? I believe it's the congress and all the unnecessary "staff" that help make decisions or help destroy or enable ideas. Not just the President. Unless everyone doesn't read on here, we all should know the President is a tool, the front runner for the ultimate goal which consists of multiple people. If a president doesn't want to play ball, well just like any other government leader "they" just "remove" them. It should be common knowledge that everything is wrong by this point. The fact people still fight over things like this is very disappointing to say the least. It's time to wake up and realize that you put too much faith in our "system". It should be apparent that we need a new system, a system that feeds the people and gives the people what they need to survive, which we don't, we let people die of illness that can be cured and we let people live in the streets while we sleep in our 4 bedroom homes. It's bssaackwards. My question to everyone would be, if you are so unhappy with how things are why do you continue to subscribe to the system that makes you so unhappy? If you want something "new" you can do whatever you want. When the majority does what "they want" then we have a new system... It's all about how much faith you put into things. Oh and yes the fear of change... That is called chaos. Which is what happens when there is confusion and disarray. Only there is no need for that. We can all continue what we do and how we do it now for the most part, no need to get upset or out of control, time to start to learn "help thy neighbor" . it's nature. How bout we decide to not go crazy and simply quit this system for a new one? We are all civil people, everyone is good, it's the system that makes us bad. Is it not in human nature to do what's best for everyone? If you examine the seven deadly sins you'll see they are all about things associated with a corrupt system. The only way you can have the deadly sins is with a system that tells you those acts are bad. Anyway, things are all messed up now, the gov is probably reading this as i type it and there is a hit man on the root... Also I've just now been added tot he no fly zone. I ask, what are they so afraid of. Have you noticed that anyone involved with trying to spread the word of peace ends up dead? God bless you all, wake up already!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
AMEN Sister ! I Loved her Raw Human passion, I agree and I'm also SICK of phony "polite" little debates that insult basic common sense and try to justify killing MORE people to punish WHO exactly? I don't know how much more obvious it can be.

She's absolutely right, Flood Congress, and I believe social media too.....Let them "spy" and gather information from sites like FB and even ATS and let them hear the message LOUD and CLEAR......" You represent US the PEOPLE and we don't want to fund your murdering Wars for profit with our children"s blood and hard earned "slave" taxes !

Congress is on "recess" or is that "vacation" until Sept. 9th....funny how bad things happen in Sept. when their away...think about it.....so we'll see if any MEANINGFUL and HONEST debate occurs.....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Original comments deleted
apparently the post was offensive.
sorry
edit on 1-9-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

i think you're trolling. You're reply has nothing to do with anything important. Fast food is not important and your reply offends most of the people on this site...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In this extraordinary video, a lady sits in her car and makes a speech that resonated with every ounce of my being. She expresses how so many of us feel anymore- so damn sick of all the lies our government keeps trying to shove down our throat, and the atrocities they perpetuate in our name across the globe. She then breaks down the situation in Syria, and talks about how one dictator is going to "punish" another.

I was surprised when all of a sudden she says "Listen to the conspiracy theorists and critical thinkers!"

Epic. Loved it. And yes my dear. We SO hear you. I am amazed at how many people I talk to that feel the same. She mentions, even begs for us to slam the phone lines of our representatives to try and stop this madness. Around here, this might be preaching to the choir. But every once in a while it doesn't hurt to get a booster shot. So consider yourself injected.

Injected... I've known about all this for some time, what annoys me is people still talk about it like it's news. There is a reason why it's called News... Cuz it's new, yet when it comes to this it's not news. It might have been news in the 60's... It's annoying big time, quit talking about it and lets all come up with a solution to the problem. And it's not contacting your representative... They are part of the problem..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by groupgator
reply to post by Nephalim

i think you're trolling. You're reply has nothing to do with anything important. Fast food is not important and your reply offends most of the people on this site...

Im not trolling. Just want you folks to feel better. Thats all. No harm meant.

Original post deleted. My apologies.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hopefully Neph's post was to point out how absurd this all is....IDK...

One thing I observed in that video that was almost more disturbing then the crazy ladies tantrum was that the car waiting behind her pulls up immediately after she breaks the window and leaves, as if it's just business as usual to get their food......no one tried to intervene that we could see.....apathy is certainly part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

you know what really makes me sick to the pit of my being about Obama?
it is how he cuddles people who have lost limbs in usa wars or have had other tragedy's.he looks like he is a caring soul when in fact he is as cold blooded as they come.he breathes in air and exhales murder/horror and deceit

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
is it time to stop respecting military?
they are no longer defending us now they are attacking other countries.
DONT SIGN UP FOR MILITARY

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Why is she yelling at me?

Russia isn't gonna let it happen. They've got to much to lose.

Maybe if doesn't get the job done.... Bad thing happen?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"He's lying......he's so lying.........I can't stand it"

Even before she starting speaking, do you see the expression(s) on her face, her body language, her conviction.

This woman, HIS WOMAN, IS the America I know and love.

I was shouting YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

This needs to go viral.....

Wake up peeps.....Opuppetbama needs to be taken down and all of the lying sacks of [snip] in the US government and agencies along with him. Its time to
and get really
because the Puppet-masters of the US Government should be
and
then taken out and

edit on 1/9/13 by Strewth because: Obama is a TOOL, both as a person and for the Elite's Agenda........WAKE UP AMERICA

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I've listened to this twice today. A very true to the heart transmission that really emotes the frustration that many are feeling right now. But..

I also agree with a comment that was made on youtube, about how it's too late and now it's just survival time.

Good video. I share your sentiments. Unfortunately you'll be one of the first rounded up and hauled off to a detention center for re education. This country is GONE. It is TOO LATE. The line in the sand should have come when they installed TSA in the airports to molest everyone. No one did anything. Now this is what we have. GAME OVER. Now it's survival time. My interests turn toward protecting my family and providing their needs for when SHTF. No one cares out there. Everyone is zombified.

My line in the sand was TSA too. I stopped flying and I haven't flown in years because I don't feel safe in the hands of a TSA agent, and, I'm uncomfortable letting a stranger have their hands on my body in the manner that was too invasive for me. My body is personal and it belongs to me, not for the hands of a stranger in an airport, not between my legs or on my breasts.

I grew tired of watching our men stand there in silence as women were ushered through like cattle and molested by hands, or walked through the back scatter machines. Pride stripped. Acceptance, and shame, that this is how it is going to be for now on. The image of people willingly standing in line, accepting this procedure haunts me.

Yes, TSA should have been our line in the sand and because it was not, they have continued to push more at us at an alarming rate. Now I am seeing people all over the internet from other countries saying "do something!" and the response is normally "but what can we do? I have to go to work, I have kids to feed, I have a job, I can't fight the system".

In the past few months, I have been one of 8 protesters in our town. That's right only 8 who care to stand up. We can't do it alone. But each time we are out there I see people barely look at us. Or they look and honk, and say "Right on man" or "Yeah!" with a thumbs up. I want them to stop. Stop, and get out of your car, stop and join us. And then there are people out there who have that look of fear in their eyes, as if they just want it all to go away like a bad dream.

I tend to feel that it's too late. I feel as if people are in a stupor around me. Fighting back seems to take too much time away from tv, from jobs, from children, from the computer, the cell phone, and so on. Eventually you realize as you watch people walk around you and continue on that they either don't care or they are too afraid. Perhaps they think they might get taken to jail and why bother with that?

I see complacency and complicity. I do feel that people are giving up and giving in. Not even the image of women and children being violated in airports all over this nation, is enough to shake people up. As a nation, we should be enraged. As a people, as a whole, we should all fight this horrible stranglehold and abuse of power.

That should have been our line in the sand. Innocent children and women killed in drone wars in Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, should have been our line in the sand.

The more each American is willing to stand down for, the more will be pushed upon us in the form of "taxes", new executive orders, secret laws passed in the night, and so on.

I too have gone into survival mode, taking care of my family and friends, pulling back from the system more and more, and becoming more self reliant. I think we are past the point of no return now. I don't think we can turn this ship around which has been careening out of control for all too long. Anything is possible, I suppose but at this point I feel that all I can do is get ready.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Why is she yelling at me?

Russia isn't gonna let it happen. They've got to much to lose.

Maybe if doesn't get the job done.... Bad thing happen?

She's yelling because she's frustrated and sees our once great nation sunk into hell. She's yelling because people need to wake up. She's yelling out of pain. She's yelling so people hear and do something.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
She reminded me of my mom, and all of us who are also so sick of the twisted deception in everything this world has become, so I have shared this vid on facebook with my fam and friends and hope it goes viral. It should and maybe someone else will wake up today.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That was beautiful real passion! Why are we not talking about everything she said? Think about your "normal" life, go to work, do s#!t, watch TV, like something on facebook, tweet some tweets, read a few pages of a good book, have a glass of wine (red or green
) go to bed, rinse & repeat.

We are so "in the system" that disconnecting from the Matrix is a huge task the main problem being Money. How does one live by being free, by free I mean no job, free rent, food available anytime (the healthy stuff) free of charge of course.

What if the USA decided instead of bombing the snot out of a country how about we go to the local bar and you know...........get drunk!

Random question: How many of the ats members are active in some way small or big to spread the message far and wide? To let people know that the conspiracy part is becoming reality....

A while ago I made a thread about a really cool Anonymous video called "Do you see what I see?"
It's a message to your heart, and I will like to leave you with that video. I link the thread as well that way we won't derail this thread by being off topic.

PS I am writing this from the new ats (ats53) giving it a go as they say....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-9-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I think we are past the point of no return now. I don't think we can turn this ship around which has been careening out of control for all too long. Anything is possible, I suppose but at this point I feel that all I can do is get ready.

You make some good points but do you think giving up is going to be the best option? You said yourself, most people don't give more than a honk if anything at all. Very few are trying to get others to wake up but if those few just stand aside then there really is no hope. I applaud you and others for trying to get the message out. Even if you get only a handful of people to question what's going on outside of their daily routine you're making a difference. Maybe nothing will change or maybe more people wake up. Either way, isn't choosing to sleep a way of helping things get worse.
edit on 1-9-2013 by silverking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It could cost me my job, but I am putting this on my FB page.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Lots of people are sick and tired of the lies. When occupy protests they are called dirty lazy hippies. When tea party protests they are called right wing extremists.

Its getting a drag to even post anymore but I have some free time to spare/kill and hopefully help the truth movement.

Seriously the conspiracy goes deep, back to mesopotamia and perhaps even aliens are involved. People shouldn't put down alex jones and david icke who have been trying to wake people up for a decade or more.

Its a war we have to win with many battles along the way.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join