It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does bombing Syria make us Al-Qaedas ally?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

It makes the policy makers (Israel London Saudi Arabia) terrorists and it makes the USA their B*tch.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Hate to break it to you but we have been their benefactors since they fought the Russians in Afghanistan and they have done our dirty/wet work for years.
We use them when we want to seem like the referees in conflicts... that way we can come down on either side that is to our advantage (Nation Interest you know)
The fact is neither the Rebel nor the Syrian's fire the gas..... think on that for a while.
There are multiple site to find out the truth on that matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

For some background info check out "Camelot interview Michael Prince, Super Soldier"
It is an eye opener.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

This makes the Zionist World Order worse than Al Quaida. The ZWO is arming the heart eating, child raping, gang banging murderers.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The US aided the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. They are now Taliban, not AQ.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The USA should not be in bed with terrorists ever. Imho
2nd.
edit on 21-9-2013 by blahandblahandyadayada2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There are some misconceptions in this thread.

It's being made out that the rebel side is filled with Al-Qaeda, that's not the case.

A journalist who made a documentary called "Syria Behind The Lines" for PBS FRONTLINE, he was on both sides of the war said this in a post.

"

Yes. The media is convinced that Syria is swimming in Al Quaeda terrorists. This isn't the case. That's a story that sells very well in the West, because we love reading about nemesis. I didn't meet a single foreign fighters in the three weeks I was there. They do exist in Syria, sure, but not in the numbers you would think."

Link

Now, I would love to get this guy to do an AMA on this site so we could ask some questions concerning the whole thing. It would possibly clear up some things. I'll send him a PM.

edit on 25-9-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A smart country would just leave people alone. But noooo.... And then people go " why do they hate us so much? LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. Thats it. Real simple.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Now, I would love to get this guy to do an AMA on this site so we could ask some questions concerning the whole thing. It would possibly clear up some things. I'll send him a PM.

That would be great. I am going to watch that again quietly as I'm sure to have questions myself. As I recall the journalist was trying to get to the bottom of the intense hatred on both sides-and how it got to that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join