It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 women gang raped by juveniles in Wilmington Park

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'd just like to note that in Missouri, at least, any sexual assault falls under the justified use of deadly force. It started as simply being a 'forcible rape' type clause, but was expanded a few years ago to include any criminal sexual assault. By statute, the justification applies to intervention on behalf of others as well.

In other words, if done here, they were open season to shoot and kill on the spot. Period. End of story. Our state isn't the only one that considers rape and sexual assault in progress to equate to great bodily injury for defense laws. (The law would consider that to be the ones committing the crime that moment, not the whole herd of spectators too, I believe. 2 women tho? That's most of them.
)

It's a shame someone didn't happen along with the ability to remove some scum from the edges of the 'ol gene pool. In a class of crime that already hits bottom? Gang rape is really the absolute lowest. Equal to child molesters of the worst variety. Pure predators.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
This is a job for.. ZIMMER-MAN!
LOL. You rock!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
This is a job for.. ZIMMER-MAN!

I laughed harder than I should have because I totally thought of the trojan-man theme song remade for "Zimmer-man!"

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

Originally posted by GermanShep
I think his attempt was to show that armed citizens prevent things like this, and that we need more people like Mr. Zimmerman, with a little bit of humor in as well. But it is true.

*edit* And since you didn't follow the case, it makes me think you took the bait like many people did as far as not seeing the facts in it, and perceived his comment to be "bad". If his comment said, "this is a job for armed citizens" you would have most likely agreed, but the picture of Zimmerman that has been painted in your head is of a "bad" man because, you didn't follow the case.

Wait, what did Zimmerman prevent, by being armed? A boy from going home and eating his Skittles? Not funny.

Again.. Someone who did not look at any of the evidence. Keep looking at that 5 year old pic of little Trayvon..
Or the stolen womans jewelry and burglary tools in his backpack. He was a thug robbing houses and Zimmerman most likely prevented a homeowners death. If trayvon will try to kill a man in public, imagine what he will do inside closed doors when one of his robbery victims happens to be home, alone, inside, just the two of them.

Gs
edit on 1-9-2013 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is why every adult white person should carry a handgun.
We can all thank the main stream media, and the government, and the entertainment industry for these prejudice hate crimes against whites. This is what the big shots want, people fighting among themselves and not against them.
Teach your kids they are evolved animals instead of special creations of God, and they act like animals.
Golf clap to the Evolution fairy tale for causing more violence on behalf of its ideals.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm tired and I'm crabby, so please forgive this post.

The FBI reports that violent crimes and property crimes have both been going steadily down since 1991-94. Perhaps their figures are wrong.

Perhaps the media is trying to make it look like crime is up. Certainly racial crime is getting a lot of play. Why? To draw viewers to their stories? Money is always a good reason. To try to forward an agenda or ideology? If so which agenda? Do they want people mad? I don't get it. Sorry for all the questions.

You are spot on. Our crime (racially motivated or not) has been declining steadily for years. Our perception of crimes, especially ones involving race, is going up.

This creates a dilemma for most racists. On one hand, they like to think Obama is controlling the media which likes to report and sensationalize anything race-related. On the other hand, if you are to believe the media is lying, you also have to believe that crime of all kinds is going down.

Media lies, statistics don't.

THANK YOU. It seems plenty of people seem to jump on this "whites are being persecuted" fear, resulting in a assertions that every crime reporting blacks assaulting whites with the media not reporting on it, means that whites are now in danger because Obama and Holder hates whites. It's funny, i didn't see much of this sentiment before the Trayvon/Zimmerman trial.

How many msm reports on whites killing blacks do you see on your tv? Barely any throughout the country. How many reports on blacks killing blacks? Plenty. how many reports on blacks killing whites? Not as much but also plenty. How many reports on whites killing whites? Still Plenty.

I'm gonna bet the ratio of blacks killing whites has not all of a sudden increased, but this Zimmeram/Trayvon trail has accelerated the ignorance of both races; blacks think that yet another white man gets off for a black person's murder, whites think that the media branded this non-white man a vicious racist who # the kid for nothing, and that means the government is out to get the whites.

From this, they are able to successfully divide the population in a time when they need to be most unified, hich is now, and the horrible coming years.

From reading these posts, it looks like they have completed their objective.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm tired and I'm crabby, so please forgive this post.

The FBI reports that violent crimes and property crimes have both been going steadily down since 1991-94. Perhaps their figures are wrong.

Perhaps the media is trying to make it look like crime is up. Certainly racial crime is getting a lot of play. Why? To draw viewers to their stories? Money is always a good reason. To try to forward an agenda or ideology? If so which agenda? Do they want people mad? I don't get it. Sorry for all the questions.

You are spot on. Our crime (racially motivated or not) has been declining steadily for years. Our perception of crimes, especially ones involving race, is going up.

This creates a dilemma for most racists. On one hand, they like to think Obama is controlling the media which likes to report and sensationalize anything race-related. On the other hand, if you are to believe the media is lying, you also have to believe that crime of all kinds is going down.

Media lies, statistics don't.

THANK YOU. It seems plenty of people seem to jump on this "whites are being persecuted" fear, resulting in a assertions that every crime reporting blacks assaulting whites with the media not reporting on it, means that whites are now in danger because Obama and Holder hates whites. It's funny, i didn't see much of this sentiment before the Trayvon/Zimmerman trial.

How many msm reports on whites killing blacks do you see on your tv? Barely any throughout the country. How many reports on blacks killing blacks? Plenty. how many reports on blacks killing whites? Not as much but also plenty. How many reports on whites killing whites? Still Plenty.

I'm gonna bet the ratio of blacks killing whites has not all of a sudden increased, but this Zimmeram/Trayvon trail has accelerated the ignorance of both races; blacks think that yet another white man gets off for a black person's murder, whites think that the media branded this non-white man a vicious racist who # the kid for nothing, and that means the government is out to get the whites.

From this, they are able to successfully divide the population in a time when they need to be most unified, hich is now, and the horrible coming years.

From reading these posts, it looks like they have completed their objective.

In a couple of recent news reports a group of black kids attack white folks and were yelling out that "This is for Trayvon!" I think that's enough for me to show that there is actually an increase in black on white crime as a result of the Zimmerman trial.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Or maybe it is the same amount of black on white crime, only you have black offenders now mouthing off about Trayvon while doing the deed.

I highly doubt this case going to make non-violent youth turn violent. Any crime you see going on is by people already capable of committing it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Feel the hate rise within you, your anger towards the perpetrators grows.
Yes, soon you will have completed your journey to the Darkside.

We don't need more anger in this world, towards anyone even these creeps.
Justice needs to be done but not with malice.
They are trying to divide us by race and these horrific crimes just fuel more rage.
Let's not let stereotyping dehumanize us through our thoughts, words or actions.
Because that is what has provoked this kind of race on race crime in the first place.

We need to bring back public punishment, it's obvious the curent prison system is no deterrent to crime.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

7:00 pm in the evening...nobody had seen or heard anything...come on....nobody notice a pack of youth?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A rising amount of kids, seemingly throughout the Western World, are feral and a lot of it starts at home, no boundaries, no teaching and exposed to adult themes at a young age. I think you must hit the parent(s) as well as the juvenile. However, there is no deterent, certainly not in the UK, but it would seem America has the same issues.

The juveniles involved should be castrated, end of. They should then receive ten years labour, hard heavy labour, not just sit in a prison, make use of them. Then their parents need to be hit and hit hard, I think they should be fined, made to pay compensation to the victim and if they're on benefits, reduce the benefits while they pay the victim(s). If there are obvious failings e.g. the parents have been evidently neglecting their children, then they should be charged and sterilised.

To many today have kids simply because they can and in many instances it may lead to an increase in state handouts. However, as equally as many seem to neglect their duties as a parent and expect school, state and television to raise their children. This in turn creates these kind of feral filthy disgusting uneducated creatures. Unfortunately, this behaviour does not seem to be going away, infact it is on the increase. So it's clear everything in place thus far has failed. Therefore, an extreme problem calls for extreme solution.
edit on 2-9-2013 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2013 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It would appear by the messages in my inbox and the replies that the community and mods approve and support my contribution.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hopefully some vigilante will find out who they are and then remove their blood from the human gene pool. Death is all that a sick and twisted rapist deserves. I would throw a party if it happened. ~$heopleNation
edit on 2-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

2 women gang raped by juveniles in Wilmington Park

philadelphia.cbslocal.com

Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m. Thursday. According to police, the suspects, who range in age from 12 to 17-years-old, remain on the loose.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nbcphiladelphia.com
www.myfoxphilly.com
www.foxnews.com

cops love shootin, so ya need two cops undercover, working that park until they show again, then blast em. all 10 or 12 or whatever............ problem, well that problem solved,,, case closed.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join