It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 women gang raped by juveniles in Wilmington Park

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
This is a job for.. ZIMMER-MAN!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Obama's sons are on the loose again... I really hope these monsters are brought to justice.

So these young punk bitch*s were followed by the women?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

“The new criminal we’re seeing, they’re bold, they’re brazen, and they have a total disregard for life,” said Maria Cabrera, city councilwoman-at-large in Wilmington.

"The new criminal" are teens who are growing up in households where the parents are failing to instill morals and respect for the value of human life. These teens if caught, should be tried as adults. Too many teens are committing violent crimes today. The law should be changed considering the sign of the times, that anyone older than 13 years old will be tried as an adult. If you're going to be brazen and not value life, you will no longer be tried as a juvenile.

Or these teens are raised in homes where the parents are overworked and try their best to instill the best values in their children, but this morally bankrupt american society and economically bankrupt inner city neighborhood instills a moral code of "fu*k it, and fu*k you" mentality.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm tired and I'm crabby, so please forgive this post.

The FBI reports that violent crimes and property crimes have both been going steadily down since 1991-94. Perhaps their figures are wrong.

Perhaps the media is trying to make it look like crime is up. Certainly racial crime is getting a lot of play. Why? To draw viewers to their stories? Money is always a good reason. To try to forward an agenda or ideology? If so which agenda? Do they want people mad? I don't get it. Sorry for all the questions.
One has to wonder who is in charge of the stats? For all we know they are cooking the books. They cook everything else. I say what others have said try them as adults and then put them in with the population. Then check on them once in a while and see how it is working out for them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We live in Wilmington.

There are shootings all the time. Home robberies all the time ... all around us.
This is a very dangerous city. Honestly .. we are nervous.

As soon as my husband retires we are OUTTA HERE.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The FBI reports that violent crimes and property crimes have both been going steadily down since 1991-94. Perhaps their figures are wrong.

Perhaps the media is trying to make it look like crime is up. Certainly racial crime is getting a lot of play. Why? To draw viewers to their stories? Money is always a good reason. To try to forward an agenda or ideology? If so which agenda? Do they want people mad? I don't get it. Sorry for all the questions.

I think it's more the other way around...the media tries to downplay the racial crime by blacks on whites while they went overboard with this Zimmerman thing. As an example, they never mention the race of the victims in a crime like this one. This is a heinous crime and I'm sure got a lot of local attention, but the MSM probably cringes every time they have to show it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

zonetripper2065

I didn't follow that case nor do I really care but this is uncalled for. If you can't contribute something other than your attempt at humor then don't bother.

You are suppose to contribute to the thread not give sarcastic remarks.

OP this is horrible. I hate to say it but I bet they were white victims. Of course those thugs won't be charged with a hate crime. It's only a hate crime if it's white on black. Personally I think all hate crimes should just be treated as a crime period. Does it really matter the color of their skin? They were still assaulted and the color of their skin doesn't make it anymore brutal. This goes for every race and color.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

zonetripper2065

I didn't follow that case nor do I really care but this is uncalled for. If you can't contribute something other than your attempt at humor then don't bother.

OP this is horrible. I hate to say it but I bet they were white victims. Of course those thugs won't be charged with a hate crime. It's only a hate crime if it's white on black. Personally I think all hate crimes should just be treated as a crime period. Does it really matter the color of their skin? They were still assaulted and the color of their skin doesn't make it anymore brutal. This goes for every race and color.

I think his attempt was to show that armed citizens prevent things like this, and that we need more people like Mr. Zimmerman, with a little bit of humor in as well. But it is true.

*edit* And since you didn't follow the case, it makes me think you took the bait like many people did as far as not seeing the facts in it, and perceived his comment to be "bad". If his comment said, "this is a job for armed citizens" you would have most likely agreed, but the picture of Zimmerman that has been painted in your head is of a "bad" man because, you didn't follow the case.

Gs
edit on 1-9-2013 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I just wonder how long it will be before the 'white race' gets tired of these types of attacks, on our part of society and REALLY does something about it... It is only a matter of time before we no longer take this lying down and end up really pushing back against the 'other races' who do not play by societies rules or moralities. There will be a tipping point, probably in the near future, where mass arrests and/or violence will be the order of the day. These types of attacks are not simply violence on someone(s) person, but on our overall society, as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep
I think his attempt was to show that armed citizens prevent things like this, and that we need more people like Mr. Zimmerman, with a little bit of humor in as well. But it is true.

*edit* And since you didn't follow the case, it makes me think you took the bait like many people did as far as not seeing the facts in it, and perceived his comment to be "bad". If his comment said, "this is a job for armed citizens" you would have most likely agreed, but the picture of Zimmerman that has been painted in your head is of a "bad" man because, you didn't follow the case.

Wait, what did Zimmerman prevent, by being armed? A boy from going home and eating his Skittles? Not funny.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BendingTheTruth
reply to post by Rezlooper

I just wonder how long it will be before the 'white race' gets tired of these types of attacks, on our part of society and REALLY does something about it... It is only a matter of time before we no longer take this lying down and end up really pushing back against the 'other races' who do not play by societies rules or moralities. There will be a tipping point, probably in the near future, where mass arrests and/or violence will be the order of the day. These types of attacks are not simply violence on someone(s) person, but on our overall society, as well.

I agree here. Keep it up thugs. Keep pushing and pushing until "whitey" has finally had enough and simply begins shooting non-whites on sight. By then it will be too late to bitch and whine and cry "racist". Nowadays when whites don't completely excuse this type of behavior it means they must be racist. More accurately id say modern-day gangstas like these punks haven't seen REAL racism yet. But just you wait. Whitey has done it before. And "best of luck" when he does it again.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Imagine if a bunch of white guys raped 2 black women. MSNBC would go crazy.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You are spot on. Our crime (racially motivated or not) has been declining steadily for years. Our perception of crimes, especially ones involving race, is going up.

This creates a dilemma for most racists. On one hand, they like to think Obama is controlling the media which likes to report and sensationalize anything race-related. On the other hand, if you are to believe the media is lying, you also have to believe that crime of all kinds is going down.

Media lies, statistics don't.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

I know the facts of the case and by not following it I mean I didn't follow it religiously. You don't need to follow something daily to know the facts.

I live in FL and I"m really sick of these stories taking over the news. There are far worse murders and crimes out there but for some reason here in FL they love to turn them into a circus. Casey Anthony was enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What do we expect? Tens of thousands of murders and rapes on teevee presented as 'entertainment' by our glorious Hollywood Gods, and that's what these kids were parked in front of day after day while they were growing up.

You really think you can have violence as background noise in otherwise dysfunctional families and have kids grow up in this and be good little citizens?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

zonetripper2065

I have to agree with you about the hate crime charges...any violent crime against another person regardless of the reasons is simply wrong and the perpetrators should be punished to the fullest!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

Originally posted by GermanShep

Wait, what did Zimmerman prevent, by being armed? A boy from going home and eating his Skittles? Not funny.

Actually, what he prevented was getting his head smashed into the pavement one more time!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Or perhaps they're not. Violent crime is not up. The model has changed and people, for some reason, think that if a certain crime is reported on the news, then that particular crime is seeing an increase in instances.

People are very shortsighted and want to automatically assume the worst. True, if the media started reporting more good stories then people would start to see the good that is out there and start assuming the best in things again. As it stands though, people see good news as a novelty. As if good people are the exception to the rule. That's not the case. There are more good people than bad and the media, in large part, is responsible for that skewed perception.

We've been brainwashed into thinking that most people are bad and that we need to fear everything. All for the sake of ratings and under the justification that blood is what people want to see. Again, that's not the case. Turn the ship around and start reporting good news and people, being as easily led as they are, will start wanting more and news ratings will not suffer.

But then again, don't listen to me. I want peace. I'm a crackpot.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
It doesn't mention if they were white because they were white.. Usual MSM action in similar stories..

Yea that would make the MSM look racist, because what they have been trying to do is only borderline racist.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

yea goverment agencies do put out false statistics

You are spot on. Our crime (racially motivated or not) has been declining steadily for years. Our perception of crimes, especially ones involving race, is going up.

This creates a dilemma for most racists. On one hand, they like to think Obama is controlling the media which likes to report and sensationalize anything race-related. On the other hand, if you are to believe the media is lying, you also have to believe that crime of all kinds is going down.

Media lies, statistics don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join