It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Obama may stage terror attack to garner support for syrian war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"How does one gain support when he or she has little to almost no support?
You use hegelian dialectics, or problem reaction solution."

Obama has little to no support for a war in syria. We've seen the american people almost unanimously voicing they dont want more wars in the mid east. We've seen the international community backing away from syria. Russia, China, and Iran warning the US to "back off or there will be serious consequences." Congress and the senate have been deciding whether or not to actually declare war on syria. And they too will back out.

So the question remains how does one with little to no support, in this case Obama, be able to achieve their agenda?

When all else fails you stage a false flag.
The question is how will this false flag be carried out?

The way i see this being carried out could resemble something like the Gulf of Tonkin.
In this case israel attacks a US warship and the US blames it on Syria.
How much support would Obama get from risking a warship out in the Meditaranian just for a war with syria?
If anything that i have learned from history is that there is always a pattern in which events repeat itself.
Of course this "prediction" is meerly an observation of what may happen if history repeats itsrlf. and i do not expect this prediction to come true nor do i want it to come true.
How far could Obama take this.
Feel free to make your own predictions on what may transpire as the situation in syria escalates.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
One_more_chemical_attack would do it, maybe?

That is the "Red Line" after all.

Now that the rebels have graduated from killing small numbers of rabbits to hundreds of civilians, that should be easy for them to comply with.

Stay tuned. We have been primed for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A US terror event involving "Syrian" chems would do it.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Could happen.
But i'm expecting something big like gulf of tonkin.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Could happen but how much support would garner.
He has a 9% approval rating. when bush invaded Iraq he had around 70%

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
reply to post by Atlantican

Could happen but how much support would garner.
He has a 9% approval rating. when bush invaded Iraq he had around 70%

He is in his last term. Approval ratings are meaningless to him.

P

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's definitely a possibility,,,anyone taking bets?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

He is definitely NOT in charge and at this point he cares less than ever. Not that he ever really cared anyway - textbook narcissist very willing to play the game for major personal rewards.

Obama goes golfing right after his serious speech of concern today about Syria....

edit on 31-8-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This war has nothing to do with Obama!! This war has been taken over by the Zionists. Obama is irrelevant.
Obama will do what his neocon corporate oligarchy tells him to do and say.
America is in the war busines. War is very profitable both from the manufacturing of war materials and the
human resources that work on our cutting edge of high tech war. War research has been an ongoing thing....
do you think we are just going to waste all those man hours improving our war making techniques. ?? Not hardly!!!
There is always a shake down period when testing new equipment, methods and tactics.

This new ME war will be "war without end" just like it has been planed. There will be no victory this time, just a steady stream of body bags that the media will never show.

www.scoop.co.nz...

edit on 31-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Let me get this straight:

Obama has the ability to stage a false flag terrorist act (presumably of any size or variety) in order to get what he wants, and he is willing to use that ability.

so....instead of creating a scenario in which he becomes a dictator, ruler of the world, or bringing about the Nee World Order with him as leader, he would use this special ability to...

get approval to bomb a third-world nation with no meaningful political influence in the world?

please say you are joking

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

If this isn't even a real "prediction" then what is it doing in this sub forum?

new topics

top topics

join