It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Last Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Who says you have to break them. Windows open....with the click of a mouse lol

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Who says you have to break them. Windows open....with the click of a mouse lol

lol, I do. I have to break my pedestal so that I can see through my tunnel vision well enough to understand what I'm looking at. If I don't, I'd just end up labeling it wrong. I want to, at the very least, label it similar, as close, or exact to it's desired intent. Label and understanding can be used interchangeably in this sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Haha yeah that is why threw a curve ball at you

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Haha yeah that is why threw a curve ball at you

call it what you want, it's a damned pedestal. going back to the code, the 1s are pedestals, and the 0s are broken. dot dot dot every thing is a pedestal, and it be damned if it ain't broken.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

That is not very philosophical now is it lol

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

That is not very philosophical now is it lol

just because i put it simply doesn't mean it doesn't account for a boatload of information.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Are you ready for this.... Do you want to know my big secret? I would like you to think very carefully before you answer, because you know. As they saying goes be careful what you wish for LOL >

edit on 28-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: Changed 'the' to 'My'

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

Are you ready for this.... Do you want to know the big secret? I would like you to think very carefully before you answer, because you know. As they saying goes be careful what you wish for LOL >

edit on 28-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

oh please

who am I to judge a troll. :3

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

My heart is racing.

Well, my secret is that I can see the speed of light forwards in one eye and backwards in the other eye.
I leave myself clues from...um the future and the past. Every moment I am in tune with my heart I can play the game. Every single thing in my awareness is a clue for me and things 'catch the eye' like the glisten of a diamond.
The game is pretty serious and I do not know what the end is but it is a bucket load of fun.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

My heart is racing.

Well, my secret is that I can see the speed of light forwards in one eye and backwards in the other eye.
I leave myself clues from...um the future and the past. Every moment I am in tune with my heart I can play the game. Every single thing in my awareness is a clue for me and things 'catch the eye' like the glisten of a diamond.
The game is pretty serious and I do not know what the end is but it is a bucket load of fun.

i don't understand, especially if you mean it in a literal sense. If you mean in a sense of time it takes for you to give and receive information, I got it. But if you're talking about the time it takes for light to travel, I'm lost. I don't see how light can travel backwards literally, it is always moving forwards in all directions.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Oh and there is one more thing I forgot (smoking pot can lead to....ahhh...I forget)

I have 6 senses
to use not just the eyes lol

So you can now see technology has a major limit.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Jarring

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Jarring

My heart is racing.

i don't understand, especially if you mean it in a literal sense. If you mean in a sense of time it takes for you to give and receive information, I got it. But if you're talking about the time it takes for light to travel, I'm lost. I don't see how light can travel backwards literally, it is always moving forwards in all directions.

Drumroll please

Light is not 2D
8=======D

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It is a real head spin hehe

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

6 senses? what's your 6th one?

well, if it can only move forwards and backwards, by which you see it, then yeah, it is 2d

but I said forwards in all directions, that's 3D. It could be greater though, who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

You have made an error with what you see.
The imagination is my mysterious 6th sense.

"A man only thinks he knows what he knows"

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It appears to me that everyone has become so afraid to move forward that we have closed one eye.
But now know why it is said do you see the light lol

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

who doesn't have 6 senses in that case? I mean, you can define it what you will. I do the same thing all the time. #, I could probably add a few senses if I felt like it. For instance, receiving the oncoming storm you're making for yourself right now. Bam, 7th sense, receiving what you gave.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

You can do exactly that Jackie

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

and btw, i know very well why people are afraid to move forward. It's my primary subject, pride. Just a damned pedestal standing in the way of everyone preventing them from doing anything. Status schmatus, it's gonna be in vain anyways, people gotta at least try to make baby steps.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

'Its' easy to become stuck in time.
By the way I think you are an amazing artists. If you focused your passion into that you could have the stars.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join