It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Last Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

@

Of course you will find computer code at the matrix of our existence didn't you read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe?
We are the ultimate computer built by the mice to give the great question to the answer of life the universe and every thing wich is I I R C was 46?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ecossiepossie

Nope.

Can't say as I've read that one.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

@

And you never will unless someone writes it.Its was actually a radio show cult hit wich became a tv show a book an then a disssapointing big budget movie called Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy.

Written in 1978 by Douglas Adams at the time the Galaxy was considered to be the entire universe by most only the discovery of super nova explosions an the measurement of there red shift proved that thease phenonima were ocouring in other galaxys an ours galaxy was just one of trillions.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wiki wont let me post the link only shows the guide to thumb surfing a thing of the past thease days.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie
Wiki wont let me post the link only shows the guide to thumb surfing a thing of the past thease days.

Is this what you're talking about? This is a science fiction movie.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a 2005 British-American comic science fiction film directed by Garth Jennings, based on the book of the same name by Douglas Adams. It stars Martin Freeman, Sam Rockwell, Mos Def, Zooey Deschanel and the voices of Stephen Fry (the guide book) and Alan Rickman (Marvin, the Paranoid Android). Shooting was completed in August 2004 and the movie was released on April 28, 2005 in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, and on the following day in Canada and the United States.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yup that's the terrible big budget film version the radio show an books were much better as was the bbc tv series

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Show thread

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

adjensen
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Show thread

OH DANGIT!!!! I work third shift, so I won't be here to listen in!

Thank you so much for considering it a worthy topic. I'm honored.

You have a recorded session I can listen to later, right?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You may want to read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

sled735

God's Last Secret

I just came across this fascinating video and wanted to share it with you.

The theory covered here suggests that life is a computer code, and if we dig down deep enough into our subconscious we can see these codes. These codes are the architecture of our reality.

What say you?

Please watch the video all the way through before commenting. It is only 18:44 minutes long.
Not much time out of your day to discover something awesome for yourself!

edit on 8/31/2013 by sled735 because: typo... darn fingernails!

I have to say it is a thought that has crossed my mind a few times over the years.

But then I have been a programmer, I could see some parallels.
edit on 11-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Intriguing concept; I'll think to that!

It's too bad you didn't watch the whole thing. I was also rejecting his thoughts until the end, and he left me with a totally different impression than what I had thought he was saying. ( first video.)

I am beginning to draw the conclusion that existence is one gigantic puzzle, and each person has an infinite number of pieces. Not all of the pieces belong this puzzle, so as a species we need to discover the ones that are valid, and discard those that aren't, before we can complete it and see the true picture in its' entirety.

Automobiles are complex machines that now are incorporating computer technology, but they still require a 'human consciousness' to operate them.
The human body is considered a 'very complex machine' by researchers. Why couldn't we have a computer program in our bodies?

Perhaps our bodies ARE just a machine, and require a human consciousness to operate. Maybe that resides in the 'ethers' until we decide to be born and operate the human 'vehicle'.
Maybe it takes supreme concentration to make the body function, and like a novice driver, we're so focused on the task that we're not aware of insignificant surroundings.
Perhaps after many incarnations we may become comfortable enough to begin noticing more and more of our surroundings, ie different realms/dimensions.

I'm pretty sure when my uncle died in a car accident hundreds of miles away, then visited me a couple of hours later ( 10 1/2 hours before I was informed of his death) that his spirit wasn't a 'computer' image.

This thread has given me some new puzzle pieces to consider, so thank you!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

sled735

God's Last Secret

I just came across this fascinating video and wanted to share it with you.

The theory covered here suggests that life is a computer code, and if we dig down deep enough into our subconscious we can see these codes. These codes are the architecture of our reality.

What say you?

I say this is accurate, at least how i have experienced it.
I have percieved these 'codes'. The most fascinating code of them all to me is the number that represents "pi". I see this as the universe in the pattern of a number. I also see the same pattern in a word too.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Nice thread s&f

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i got a good portion of the way through it.. i've listened to a bunch of youtubes like this from time to time.. that said, i really have to say that nothing i read or hear really enlightens me more than my own thoughts and free will. Sure, there's a lot to learn in the world, but the truly profound stuff is going to be found within. Even if you find something you can agree on, you're going to find something within yourself, some reason within yourself you can rely on that knowledge. Maybe you understand, but don't use or need it. Maybe you have a preference, maybe it's primitive, maybe you have a greater understanding, or a different understanding of the same thing. Maybe you dug deeper, that it doesn't matter, you don't care. From what I gathered from the video, this code might as well be labeled reason, and that if you dig deep enough, you'll find it, as if we're stupid or something.
I know that wasn't the intention, it's just sometimes i feel like it's all very plain and simple when it's boiled down to it. That is of course until you pan out and realize how far you've come. I'm no simple person, but I like to think my suit is common.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think of the code more like a frequency, the station life. There are so many stations on the radio that have kinds of crap but if this station, the station of life is tuned into then every single eye (we have TWO) becomes like a window, a new dimension.
Now every eye/window tuned into this station becomes available to the Observer (remember we have two eyes as humans)
This is what we call consciousness but fail to realize where the thoughts arise from.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
I think of the code more like a frequency, the station life. There are so many stations on the radio that have kinds of crap but if this station, the station of life is tuned into then every single eye (we have TWO) becomes like a window, a new dimension.
Now every eye/window tuned into this station becomes available to the Observer (remember we have two eyes as humans)
This is what we call consciousness but fail to realize where the thoughts arise from.

windows are like pedestals that you have to break in order to get past your own reflection just to see another damned pedestal.

edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join