It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we vulnerable to an invasion?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by x_y_no

I think China would try and take L.A. by stealth not realizing the populace would fight back. They could enter through the harbor in a modified container ship, there are so many containers coming in to LA now from china. A small army could swarm out of the port. Then you know what would happen it would be on the radio in a flash everyone would hit the freeway. Boom gridlock nobody would be able to anywhere, then everyone would open up on them. You would then see how many high-tech weapons are in peoples closets. The chinese would fall back and the Air force would strike with 1 of the thousands of modified hydrogen detonators in their arsenal. End of discussion

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by superdude

Yes it's not only possible but I have seen it. . The PTB arein the process of painting America as more evil than any country has ever been. So we will need the UN to come in and shut us down. See my sig...

Laterz,
FG

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am sure everyone here is aware or has heard of all the contingency plans the Pentagon has for invading countries. I would imagine it has similar documents detailing how the United States would be protected in the event of an invasion.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We are already being invaded.

Millions of illegal Mexicans are already here.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We have already been invaded by a bunch of foreign and international bankers, heck the country Geneva that gave us the World Health Organization and the Geneva Conventions, I found in Wikipedia their main economical power is banking and making it in the trillions and so Bankers rule America and they all came from Geneva Switzerland and thats where CERN is too and they are going to use CERN for a powerful and negative purpose.

We are already been invaded by the banksters! and Al Qaeda had been engineered for big money, and produce massive propaganda and fear

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join