It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next on "20/20 Hindsight" Barack Obama, the awakening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

ha ur niave to think voting makes a difference, they know who will win before the election takes place. you can be standing line to vote and watch the announcement on who won the election, yeah, every vote counts

a president can win the popular vote but still lose, yeah, every vote counts

a president can lose, and demand a re-count from his brother and he magically wins, yeah, every vote counts

its a corrupt system and people that take part in it only endorse corruption.

its a sham and its a shame more people dont see it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I tossed my votes to Obama, and I don't regret it, but I don't have any misconception that he is the good guy. He is just another one of those guys selling us out. Discussing his merits or blunders won't change much. He took over at a bad time and changed it for the worse.. I actually thought he would be able to get us decent national healthcare, at least. I don't know what the coming years will bring. I hope for some positive direction for my country and the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by Shema

I tossed my votes to Obama, and I don't regret it, but I don't have any misconception that he is the good guy. He is just another one of those guys selling us out. Discussing his merits or blunders won't change much. He took over at a bad time and changed it for the worse.. I actually thought he would be able to get us decent national healthcare, at least. I don't know what the coming years will bring. I hope for some positive direction for my country and the world.

I didn't say Obama is THE good guy. What I meant is that Obama is not evil. He can only do what he can do and face it that is not much the way things stand. The Presidency is primarilly a public relations job. The real power is directed behind the scenes and the President is merely the front-man. Obama was made aware of his actuall place in the scheme of things the very day he was sworn in, the first time. It really isn't fair to heap all the bad things on Obama's head when his options are curtailled by those who have their own agenda and who hold the real power. Poeple would be wise to rally behind an individual like Obama and inspire him to overcome the evil that so dominates the world today because he is capable of doing it given the confidence he so deperately needs from the people who voted for him. Instead everyone trashes him.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join