It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM SO SICK OF LIES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I sat here this afternoon after listening to Obama speak with my mouth wide open in awe. Actually, I've been sitting here for almost two weeks now mouth ajar at what has been going on. I lost it somewhere right after it was confirmed congress would not address this issue until September 9th.

I wanted to scream. I had no one to scream at. I wanted to call someone, who could I call? I wanted to throw something, but what good would that do? What good would anything do at this point?

I have never seen this woman or her videos before this one. When I started watching I thought she might be a little off, but she wasn't. She was just as confused and upset as I was, and she wasn't afraid to say it.

I could not write my feelings or voice them any better than she did. Here is the video, disclaimer, language can be a bit harsh.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I take it you voted for the other guy lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
I take it you voted for the other guy lol.

I didn't vote last time, I did in the primaries and I voted for Paul.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I know the feeling I created this just for people like you and me tired of all the lies....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Did you not watch the video. The bit where she also blames presidents before him also. It isnt about rep and dem. You should know that by now. They are ALL the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
oops
edit on 31-8-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

Thought you were talking to me
edit on 31-8-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
but obama plays basket ball and doesnt wear a tie, so he is cool.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

This is completely irrelevant to the thread, so you're cool

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ok i watched a min and a half,arrogance and lies?thats a giving for a politician.whats new?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I think it is to late VW. Our voices are not heard. The republic is gone. I hate that I feel this way.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
reply to post by Rikku

This is completely irrelevant to the thread, so you're cool

I think he is trying to say it is not right to attack the person but the position of 'the president'. Mr Obama isn't a dictator who can just make decisions on his own whenever he likes. It is a position and I wouldn't be surprised if those who can represent the US best get a chance at running for president, but once one is elected it is more or less following orders, strange as it may be appear to some.

There is no democracy in the world. It is just a system to make the people believe they have a say in things and also to prevent them from rioting because they chose it themselves. So either take it or leave it, and keep yourself healthy in your thoughts, pretending to be sick doesn't help you or anyone or changes anything and with a clear mind it is easier to see the bigger picture or plan for emigration.

new topics

top topics

join